• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The ability to sort

DeletedUser534

I love how I can mark villas as certain things including villas that are not even mine, but I would wish I could have an area for all my tags that o could filter. (Example: I mark the villas I want to attack as attack this, but I have to hunt for them when I decided to attack them)[for those confused think about how you can mark villas as offensive or defensive]

DeletedUser1260

So a page that lists the villages you have marked as targets for future operations or like suggested before a map with these targets already marked when you throw an icon on them? With an easy link to follow when you need to attack them or any villages that you have marked on the map added to the village drop down list of our own villages so that when we sort by Defensive or Offensive, our targets pop up in the list also?

DeletedUser534

You can sort villas with a preset kind of thing. By default it has offensive and defensive, but you can make others to better organize your villas, but you can also give villas you don't own these groups. Say I could mark a villa I don't own as a offensive or defensive, but these villas won't appear even though the ones I do own can be sorted. My suggestion is a general area to filter all villas you have marked in a group so you could sort out villas you planned to attack or villas you planned to do things with later. Or even sort villas you lost so you could figure out the losses and gains.

DeletedUser534

So a page that lists the villages you have marked as targets for future operations or like suggested before a map with these targets already marked when you throw an icon on them? With an easy link to follow when you need to attack them or any villages that you have marked on the map added to the village drop down list of our own villages so that when we sort by Defensive or Offensive, our targets pop up in the list also?
This is kind of what I mean, but I mean more so a general list so you don't mix up villas you own with ones you dont.

DeletedUser1260

So say on the overview page a place to sort targets you have marked in your area as targets? Much like we can filter our own villages.

DeletedUser534

Yeah basically, but like an overview in general. Like it counts EVERY villa you have marked in a group and you can just sort those groups by assigning what you want to be what.