• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Anticipation!

DeletedUser583

I am excited to see TW2 growing and see another world open on US. I will also be a MOD for this world. If anyone has question/comment or just wanna shoot the wind. Feel free to message me. GLHF

DeletedUser

OOO!! What are the world setting going to be? And when will it be released?

DeletedUser275

any word on the release time? Monday is kinda vague. i'd like to get as close to the core as possible.

DeletedUser583

Sorry, we can not davulge that information at this time. I myself don't know specifics

KingEvo

Archer
Is there ever going to be a faster paced world? I would love to mess people up on a faster paced world. Like world speed 2 troop speed 2?

KingEvo

Archer
I agree in the other game it was world speed 3 troop speed 3 and that required to be super active and it was tiring but world 2 speed 2 always seems like the right form of balance where the worlds wouldn't last forever but like 6 months plus.

DeletedUser

I agree in the other game it was world speed 3 troop speed 3 and that required to be super active and it was tiring but world 2 speed 2 always seems like the right form of balance where the worlds wouldn't last forever but like 6 months plus.

Speed rounds were something I enjoyed on TW1. And the No Haul worlds were quick in terms of building and whatnot. However due to size and low travel speed, the worlds took a bit longer to close.

However I would like to say this about TW2: If played right, it's really easy to have a world "won" within 6 months. It's not all that difficult all around. The only problem I see is the end game having to do with the fortress and whatnot. Instead of a 70% owned world to begin the process of a world closing.

Anyway a world speed of 4 with a troop speed of .7 or 1 would be nice.

DeletedUser

I'm interested in US7, however, I'm wondering if they reduced the barb count in US5 vs US6. I had fun on US5 (for awhile) and was playing US6 concurrently. However, US6 felt like it had half of the barbs as US5 did - there were long ribbons of land with nothing on them, and to be in-between two of these bare ribbons was unfortunate. It severely stunted growth. Or maybe I just started the world at the wrong time?

I just don't want to end up on US7 the same way I did on US6. It's not fun when, no matter how much you login and manage your assets during the day, you can't do anything except watch your resources slowly tick up because there are insufficient barbs to farm from. It makes a slow-paced game much slower because it triples the time you have to wait to save up for anything, and it's very difficult to keep both troop and build queues rolling 24x7 when you have no resources.

DeletedUser

I would like to know what time the world will open as well.

~BOOM~

DeletedUser465

We cannot disclose (we don't even know until right before) when it launches. In the past however, i'd expect it to launch in the morning :)