• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

DeletedUser

Her ye her ye to all nobles and peasants it is time to tell a sad tale of failures on this world..and by failures i mean CND the hugging tribe who can not even hold a villa longer then 1 hr..ask ayoshi its written on his profile how sad he is about getting DOMINATED...but it seems one tribe is not enough to fight the valiant soldiers of FEARLESS..CND has been threatening other tribes to wage war against us or they will attack them....THESE MRTS BULLIES SCARED they can not even pay enough to get the protection they need from a tribe a 3rd its size...

My only question is how much help does this MRT need to cut the meat on its plate...tis a very sad time to be in that tribe CND a tribe that has failed over and over again and have now resorted to trying to creat a giant coalition just to stop a few people....tisk tisk

DeletedUser1487

Its ok, HUG will give you a hurtful hug. Feel the rage, feel the burn.

DeletedUser

Yea hug would be more competitive of a tribe not only are they mass recruiting but they coined a tribe to 38 off rip...that literally paid someones salary. .and it was no suprise fox to see u hugging up with the other huggies....we at fearless give no fks we play for the compition and the compition alone....u will never be a good player fox u will just bandwagon like u always do...

DeletedUser

Hug fights noone but us..sounds like your hugging the other mrts...lolol

DeletedUser1487

MRT? haha, you are funny! Last time I checked HUG has <75 players. We only have 13 more members than you. Coiners are part of the game. Without them, this game can't exist. You should thank our coiners for supporting the makers of this game.

DeletedUser1487

I hope not, ota is like the least liked tribe in this game.

DeletedUser491

I dunno, i think that title is held still by TLI
Haters everywhere we go m8......i may have not been a W3 or 1 TLI player but i still give them much respect. Also half the coalition is only attacking you because you are too agressive....learning to balanace agression and diplomacy can take you far

DeletedUser

Haters everywhere we go m8......i may have not been a W3 or 1 TLI player but i still give them much respect. Also half the coalition is only attacking you because you are too agressive....learning to balanace agression and diplomacy can take you far
Ahh, you missed the glory days, and the fact you didn't even realize they were on W2 makes me laugh. They have some fun people, like the real convict XD

DeletedUser

Ahh, you missed the glory days, and the fact you didn't even realize they were on W2 makes me laugh. They have some fun people, like the real convict XD
Im not as bad as everyone makes me out to be...but i do find it funny that CND has threatened everyone and formed a coalition just to fight us....I love the compition it just makes our victory that much more sweet to know not only are MRTS hugging everyone including hug but they still have not broken our will or determination to fight harder..if anything you make us stronger...we are the donald trump of tribal wars...everyone hates us but they dont know why amd cant explain it..they are just 2 dumb to think for themselves and their ring leader leading the coalition is leading a tribe that the name alone is ironic for their situation......

best play of the day was watching ayoshi take down a 700 point innactive players villas we been silently farming for weeks...he thought he pulled some slick move but little did he know we didnt care because it was a crap villa and a waste of a noble....he could have actually fought someone for a real village but he cant beat one guy with all his multi accounts...needless to say it was funny watching him coin up the farm..coin up the walls...coin up the troops..coin up the rsss to be sent from his main to coin all those items and last but not least coin up a church..a easy hundred dollar hour for ayoshi all because i sent 1 spear with a free fake noble at the village after he took it...it was the best baiting i have done and you guys should pay me profit sharing for making that tool spend so much

1 spear -100 rss
1 fake noble - free from quest
Watching ayoshi scramble and piss away a c - note to protect a crap villa - PRICELESS AHAHAHAHAH