• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

DeletedUser1487

Well w15 farming I still farm out to 3 or 4 provinces out. Got to farm all the red province's barbs, no fun anymore if you don't do that.

DeletedUser224

... I remember Convict making TLI.... and everyone else just keeping that horrible name... XD
Hi, Kane here.
I was the one that came up with the 'horrible name' in w1. The Luminus Imperium (TLI) name is based on an area in a post to post number crunching forum fantasy rpg I created several years back where players explored and battled through elemental realms. I came over from another game similar to Tribal Wars 2 with Smiley and Mav and drew the short straw founding our first tribe. Could have been worse, we could have been called Smiley's Love Shack (SLS).

DeletedUser

Hi, Kane here.
I was the one that came up with the 'horrible name' in w1. The Luminus Imperium (TLI) name is based on an area in a post to post number crunching forum fantasy rpg I created several years back where players explored and battled through elemental realms. I came over from another game similar to Tribal Wars 2 with Smiley and Mav and drew the short straw founding our first tribe. Could have been worse, we could have been called Smiley's Love Shack (SLS).
Don't mean horrible as in the actual name, its pretty nice, more like horrible history, though SLS sounds so much funner xD