• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

DeletedUser561

Of course you're winning. YOu guys dropped over 15k into your tribe... Lv 44 tribe with 4-5 other tribes (Total of over 600 players) hitting a lv 17 tribe with 60. The hell do you expect? I just find it funny how y'all can't break through my defense...
and they take in smaller players and then stab them in the back and take their villages so they can point whore...and I'm talking about doing this to members of their own tribe. There is no honor in that tribe. They're cocky and arrogant now because they have all those coins to hide behind...

DeletedUser1487

sure we have coins, its just the leaders were too tired to hear you whine about a red village that you wanted but had no noble for, so when another member came to help you take out the red village, you got so whiny. It was the constant complaining from you that drove our leaders crazy and kicked you due to not being able to get you to stop. Then you made yourself look bad in the tribal chat.....Calling everyone "pussies" like that only inspires others to continue to treat you badly.

DeletedUser561

sure we have coins, its just the leaders were too tired to hear you whine about a red village that you wanted but had no noble for, so when another member came to help you take out the red village, you got so whiny. It was the constant complaining from you that drove our leaders crazy and kicked you due to not being able to get you to stop. Then you made yourself look bad in the tribal chat.....Calling everyone "pussies" like that only inspires others to continue to treat you badly.
That's a lie. I cleared the village and one of your dishonest point whores stole it...and don't act like you have anything to do with it. You're just "lucky" to be in a tribe like that with all the monetary advantages someone else set up, but the whole world knows most of you are hiding behind the coins others spent.
Even your pathetic "leaders" admitted he was wrong for it. I didn't ask for or need anyone's "help". If they played honorably they wouldn't allow anything like that to happen. So to cover their dishonesty I got kicked...It's ok.
Like I said I'd rather play and "lose" with decent, honest, honorable, trustworthy tribemates than to "win" by buying my way to "victory" and backstabbing tribemates.

...and as far as "whining", go back and look at your posts..LMAO..EVERYbody else is ALWAYS "wrong" and you're always "right"...insecure and needy is my guess.
You carry on though, son. I can see how important it is to you to be a "winner" at all costs. I hope you get everything you deserve...and I hope you get it soon.

DeletedUser1487

Funny, cause you are the only one who has complained about HUG, the only member that is. Everyone else seems to trust one another and like our leadership. But even now, you whine and complain. I've heard about you from past worlds, and how you acted a few days ago fits perfectly with your character. You see ONE person as a point whore and a backstabber, while I remember you being the one who attacked him in the first place. And now you view the whole tribe as being point whores and back stabbers. Good luck with that view on life. Our players are large, but we also have the bashpoints to back it up. I wonder how TLI fell......huh......Well being a bunch of backstabbers we are, are members are happy, growing, winning, and making friends with other tribes such as FFM and DIE and LOS, and I can go on. For being the backstabbers we are, we sure do have some strong allies and friendships between us and these allies.

Now please go on and complain about how bad HUG treated you (two members), and how we were in the wrong, (you attacked tribe mates and spread profanity at us), and how you want to play with better players (This is tribal wars, not tribal hugs, fight or get left behind, there can only be one tribe left standing in the end).

DeletedUser561

Funny, cause you are the only one who has complained about HUG, the only member that is. Everyone else seems to trust one another and like our leadership. But even now, you whine and complain. I've heard about you from past worlds, and how you acted a few days ago fits perfectly with your character. You see ONE person as a point whore and a backstabber, while I remember you being the one who attacked him in the first place. And now you view the whole tribe as being point whores and back stabbers. Good luck with that view on life. Our players are large, but we also have the bashpoints to back it up. I wonder how TLI fell......huh......Well being a bunch of backstabbers we are, are members are happy, growing, winning, and making friends with other tribes such as FFM and DIE and LOS, and I can go on. For being the backstabbers we are, we sure do have some strong allies and friendships between us and these allies.

Now please go on and complain about how bad HUG treated you (two members), and how we were in the wrong, (you attacked tribe mates and spread profanity at us), and how you want to play with better players (This is tribal wars, not tribal hugs, fight or get left behind, there can only be one tribe left standing in the end).

hahaha..pretty good story...not a word of truth but a lot of how you "feel" and what you allegedly "heard"...LMAO..pure fantasy and excuse making

...but what you said earlier was VERY revealing.

tfox said:
Calling everyone "pussies" like that only inspires others to continue to treat you badly

You slipped up, there, son. See..you just admitted that you KNOW I was right and was being mistreated from the beginning.

I'm done. I made my point...and you helped me.

DeletedUser1487

You make no sense, you bypass every fact I made, and so talking to you was as useless as it was in game. Like I said, it was 2 people. Not the whole tribe. I admitted that, not sure what point I helped you prove, but it was 2 people. Then you made a fool of yourself in the chat, and so after you called us out the way you did, ya, we took offense and gave you some of your own treatment. You can go now and rebuild after getting reset. You talk all this trash like you are worth having, but in the end, you showed you were by far going to be a constant pain. This is your fault, not ours, so don't get mad at us for your actions. But you are free to lay blame on anyone you like. You said the wrong things, and we punished you for it, members attacking members has never been tolerated in any tribe like ever. So now that this is over now, unless you would like to embarrass yourself any further, lets move on.

DeletedUser561

You make no sense, you bypass every fact I made, and so talking to you was as useless as it was in game. Like I said, it was 2 people. Not the whole tribe. I admitted that, not sure what point I helped you prove, but it was 2 people. Then you made a fool of yourself in the chat, and so after you called us out the way you did, ya, we took offense and gave you some of your own treatment. You can go now and rebuild after getting reset. You talk all this trash like you are worth having, but in the end, you showed you were by far going to be a constant pain. This is your fault, not ours, so don't get mad at us for your actions. But you are free to lay blame on anyone you like. You said the wrong things, and we punished you for it, members attacking members has never been tolerated in any tribe like ever. So now that this is over now, unless you would like to embarrass yourself any further, lets move on.
more excuses and comical propaganda....but you did admit ..for the second time... that I was telling the truth and did nothing wrong and your tribemates were dishonest and one of them stole the village that I cleared... but the tribe leaders protected them....no matter how you try to tap dance around it.

Like I said I'd rather play and "lose" with decent, honest, honorable, trustworthy tribemates than to "win" by buying my way to "victory" (or in your case, hiding behind those that do) and backstabbing tribemates.

DeletedUser1487

....I did nothing wrong....
So pretty much you just bypassed my comment. Great I explain what you did wrong, and then you say I said you did nothing wrong. I must compliment your amazing reading skills.....Cause you really missed every point I made. Points proving you did many things wrong.

DeletedUser

TLI didn't fall you person... We merged into CND to fight a common enemy. If you're too dull to figure that out Tfox, Then you should quit the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1487

Let me tell you how it happened. TLI lost to the CND and HUG alliance. And CND after winning a joint war against TLI, had messages with TLI leaders discussing a merger of your top players, and the rest is dead weight to kill. It was only after TLI had surrendered and moved on. CND shared this with us, explaining what happened. Now we don't like a mass merge of refugees, but whatever. It happened. So now CND, after helping defeat TLI, has received the "spoils of war", your top players only. Now your leadership might not have told you this, but thats what happened, and that is how it is. Maybe you should quit since you obviously are blind to world diplomacy.

DeletedUser561

So pretty much you just bypassed my comment. Great I explain what you did wrong, and then you say I said you did nothing wrong. I must compliment your amazing reading skills.....Cause you really missed every point I made. Points proving you did many things wrong.

LMAO...you made no "points"..you confirmed everything I said....and you're pretty funny trying to backpedal now. It's comical watching you try to save face.

DeletedUser1487

Yes it is. Its hard arguing with a person so dumb as magnus. Just ignores everything and keeps talking. Now coldog, that goes a while back, so no harm no foul. But magnus just needs to move on. His lies doesn't go through me, maybe the rest of ya'll, but he is not fooling this guy. Cause I was there, saw it happen.

DeletedUser

Let me tell you how it happened. TLI lost to the CND and HUG alliance. And CND after winning a joint war against TLI, had messages with TLI leaders discussing a merger of your top players, and the rest is dead weight to kill. It was only after TLI had surrendered and moved on. CND shared this with us, explaining what happened. Now we don't like a mass merge of refugees, but whatever. It happened. So now CND, after helping defeat TLI, has received the "spoils of war", your top players only. Now your leadership might not have told you this, but thats what happened, and that is how it is. Maybe you should quit since you obviously are blind to world diplomacy.
Let ME tell you how it happened, Seeing as your spies are total garbage. TLI NEVER surrendered. TLI merged with CHD to fight HUG. It will be announced tomorrow. War is coming, and you'll surely fall as you do in EVERY WORLD. I was the founder of TLI and I brokered the deal. DOn't ell me How we did and didn't do things.

DeletedUser561

Well this just got interesting....
Yes it is. Its hard arguing with a person so dumb as magnus. Just ignores everything and keeps talking. Now coldog, that goes a while back, so no harm no foul. But magnus just needs to move on. His lies doesn't go through me, maybe the rest of ya'll, but he is not fooling this guy. Cause I was there, saw it happen.

When you're losing a debate calling the opponent "dumb" says more aout you than it does the other person.
Let's briefly review;
I said I had a village stolen from me by a dishonest tribemate. That is true. You agreed and confirmed it in your posts above.

I complained to leadership and they said he had to give it back to me. That's true. You agreed and confirmed it in your posts above.

When I attacked the village, I got kicked out for "attacking a tribemate". You agreed and confirmed it your posts above.

I said there were dishonest players in your tribe and leadership covered for them. You said "yes but there were only 2" ...LMAO..."only 2" How many is too many?...you're funny, though!

Now anyone can read your posts and mine and if they ignore the MANY times you desperately tried to change the subject and stick to looking at those points I just highlighted, it's very clear you're making excuses and trying to be evasive..

DeletedUser1487

Let ME tell you how it happened, Seeing as your spies are total garbage. TLI NEVER surrendered. TLI merged with CHD to fight HUG. It will be announced tomorrow. War is coming, and you'll surely fall as you do in EVERY WORLD. I was the founder of TLI and I brokered the deal. DOn't ell me How we did and didn't do things.
Thank you for that, you are easy to drive out of the corner. I heard what I wanted to hear. Well....HUG already figured that much what you just said about this merger. Now we are just making sure our ideas are true, thanks for telling me what I needed to hear. Nice chatting, now I've got some news to finalize with my bros.

DeletedUser1487

When you're losing a debate calling the opponent "dumb" says more aout you than it does the other person.
Let's briefly review;
I said I had a village stolen from me by a dishonest tribemate. That is true. You agreed and confirmed it in your posts above.

I complained to leadership and they said he had to give it back to me. That's true. You agreed and confirmed it in your posts above.

When I attacked the village, I got kicked out for "attacking a tribemate". You agreed and confirmed it your posts above.

I said there were dishonest players in your tribe and leadership covered for them. You said "yes but there were only 2" ...LMAO..."only 2" How many is too many?...you're funny, though!

Now anyone can read your posts and mine and if they ignore the MANY times you desperately tried to change the subject and stick to looking at those points I just highlighted, it's very clear you're making excuses and trying to be evasive..
I really hope they do read these posts, ALL OF THEM. So they get a good picture of this entire conversation.

I don't know how else to put this into your brain. You say I'm running away from this argument, I say I'm tired of arguing. Whats done is done, yes you were kicked, but for jumping before leadership could get anybody to do something. You took matters into your own hands, now I'm not leadership, but I can say this, if you try and become leadership and take the law into your own hands, good luck. Now good bye, you won't learn, and now I have villages and nukes to build. Unlike you, I did something in this world, and never stopped doing it. [Growing and conquering]

DeletedUser

Thank you for that, you are easy to drive out of the corner. I heard what I wanted to hear. Well....HUG already figured that much what you just said about this merger. Now we are just making sure our ideas are true, thanks for telling me what I needed to hear. Nice chatting, now I've got some news to finalize with my bros.
... I remember Convict making TLI.... and everyone else just keeping that horrible name... XD