• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

DeletedUser

I quoted the wrong post, i meant to quote the one tfs quoted... XD

Aye good times, think Smiley is still around

DeletedUser81

I quoted the wrong post, i meant to quote the one tfs quoted... XD

Aye good times, think Smiley is still around

No, he had to leave about a month back do to some things going on in real life ... I was his coop

DeletedUser561

I really hope they do read these posts, ALL OF THEM. So they get a good picture of this entire conversation.

I don't know how else to put this into your brain. You say I'm running away from this argument, I say I'm tired of arguing. Whats done is done, yes you were kicked, but for jumping before leadership could get anybody to do something. You took matters into your own hands, now I'm not leadership, but I can say this, if you try and become leadership and take the law into your own hands, good luck. Now good bye, you won't learn, and now I have villages and nukes to build. Unlike you, I did something in this world, and never stopped doing it. [Growing and conquering]
get over yourself scooter...I see your stats and they aren't much, mighty "warrior"..anybody can look them up....LMAO..now run along and hide behind your tribemates coins. Hope we meet again on an even field some day. I really do.

DeletedUser1487

I see your stats and they aren't much, mighty "warrior"..anybody can look them up
Are you seriously trying to belittle me with stats? You are not one to talk on stats, anyone can see your stats as well, and I have about 3x the amount of OBP than you alone. and slightly over 2x total bashpoints than you. Sit down son and just play the game. I too wish to see you on the battlefield someday, although I feel that day will never come, cause someone else will rim you before I get to you. More than likely....

DeletedUser

Man, the farming is so bad on 16... Everything is picked over 99.99% of the time. Gotta send out farming runs 2, 3, or 4 provinces away just to get anything.
You're telling me... I sent out over 900 attacks today to get 1m resources...