• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

THE DEATH OF TKS

DeletedUser

I see this tribe going down hill in a horrible fashion seems they appointed grandma boudica to give milk and cookies to all the kiddies...I will be comming to steal all your cookies grandma!!

DeletedUser

smart tribe with out standing leadership...I wonder if these smart people ever thought to teach their people that rams are needed if your going to go thru a wall...derp derp...of course then again the leader rushed his academy...bought extra player protection because hes scared...lol when that protection goes away I hope someone close catapults his academy down lol..I would laugh to hard

Tokano

Not a Mod
convictpwnz;n225 said:
smart tribe with out standing leadership...I wonder if these smart people ever thought to teach their people that rams are needed if your going to go thru a wall...derp derp...of course then again the leader rushed his academy...bought extra player protection because hes scared...lol when that protection goes away I hope someone close catapults his academy down lol..I would laugh to hard

^^ Convict, I think you're just a little bitter that we ousted you because you were being belligerent towards members and had to resort to name calling to get your "point" across. It is my opinion, and it is only that, that you did not display any sort of leadership qualities in the less than 24 hours that you were our, for lack of a better word, leader.
You're also not one to talk about rushing when you actually admitted to us that you noble rushed and payed to instant finish a lot of your buildings. So when it comes to teaching our members what to do and what not to do, we merely need to point at you.

I would also like to think that when you intend to insult other player's intelligence in an open forum you would, at the very least, spell-check your butt-hurt remarks.

DeletedUser30

Tokano;n228 said:
^^ Convict, I think you're just a little bitter that we ousted you because you were being belligerent towards members and had to resort to name calling to get your "point" across. It is my opinion, and it is only that, that you did not display any sort of leadership qualities in the less than 24 hours that you were our, for lack of a better word, leader.
You're also not one to talk about rushing when you actually admitted to us that you noble rushed and payed to instant finish a lot of your buildings. So when it comes to teaching our members what to do and what not to do, we merely need to point at you.

I would also like to think that when you intend to insult other player's intelligence in an open forum you would, at the very least, spell-check your butt-hurt remarks.

I don't know what happened in TKS, but here's my thoughts on things.

You give someone "less than 24 hours" and expect them to show leadership qualities? That sounds ludicrous to me that someone would even expect some big showing of anything in that period of time.

As for everything else you mentioned I'll let you and convict discuss those how ever you two see fit.

DeletedUser30

Tokano;n228 said:
^^ It is my opinion, and it is only that, that you did not display any sort of leadership qualities in the less than 24 hours that you were our, for lack of a better word, leader.

Ok, I wasn't going to do this. But seriously, were those comma's all necessary? You talk about his spell check but man those commas are killing me. The first one fine, the 2nd one leave out before the word leader, The next one after "you would" could stay and remove the comma after least, Thanks!

DeletedUser

Um I didnt noble rush anything tokano..I am actually building my villa because noble rushing is dumb I still am ranked higher without my academy because my barracks is maxed out and im gonna build the new hall of orders before i go nobles...the only thing saving him is he bought player protection and lets be realistic here...i never bragged about buying anything...I am not saying I didnt buy crowns because I will admit it but i am still the number 1 farmer in the game...the rescources you can not buy with crowns and i started the day after first knight...your tribe is going to fail..You can not even teach someone to send rams when they nuke...your losing troops left and right...and the only people your gonna make suffer is the people in your tribe..You beg me to run the tribe and then get salty when you dont like what you hear..And i mean you begged me..I dont ask to lead anything nor did I want a position other then nuking people..But because illumanati quit because he couldnt handle how bad things were there with the lying and back stabbing you tried to put it on me... and you didnt liek my descision on stuff..but heres the problem when someones a leader you follow them you dont argue with them and question them especially when they dominate you in this game...for me to waste my time with you and your tribe is like a dollar waiting on a dime it dont make sense...You and your little group of buddys that facilitated the whole thing will be rimmed....you will quit this game and server and when its done I dont want to hear excuses like real lifes calling you have to go... Just face up to the fact im gonna sink that crappy little tribe and anyone who wears that tag...the people I am with now in the 20 minutes talking to them know more about this game then any of you combined.. I dont need to baby sit or try to teach a bunch of rookies...your 200 man tribe is gonna lose to a few good men so prepare..oh and women lol..

DeletedUser

I like this thread. Finally the world forum is getting to be fun. Please continue. Also TKS is a terrible tribe and anyone leaving it is making the right decision.

DeletedUser

^^^ true story in fact i am catapulting templar right now...in a couple hrs hes gonna have a lvl 1 farm being the 140 catapults with althias bonfire and my berserkers comming to tear him a new one

Tokano

Not a Mod
SmileyB;n229 said:
I don't know what happened in TKS, but here's my thoughts on things.

You give someone "less than 24 hours" and expect them to show leadership qualities? That sounds ludicrous to me that someone would even expect some big showing of anything in that period of time.

As for everything else you mentioned I'll let you and convict discuss those how ever you two see fit.

I'm sorry, I seem to have misrepresented the reason his reign in TKS came to an abrupt end. It was not that we only gave him 24 hours time to prove he was a worthy leader. It was more of the fact that in less than 24 hours Convict had proven himself to have none of the qualities we were looking for in a leader. For example; immediately upon taking the position, he dismissed several active players only because he had a grudge against them for beating him in a previous world. That in it of itself proves he is childish, however we have many more complaints. In the short few hours he was top dog in our tribe, he was treating people with the most horrible disrespect. He was name calling, making sexual remarks, and threatening people. These, in my opinion, are not the qualities of a leader, but the qualities of a tyrant. If you disagree with me and think those are good qualities, then I think we must agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Now, as for your question about my comma usage, it is called an "appositive". See rule four (4): http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/commas.htm.

Convict, you say here in the open forums that you did not noble rush, but I have a message from you in my messages where you explicitly tell me that you did. So which is it? Are you a liar in the forums or in the game?
I never once begged, or even asked, for you to run the tribe. I merely told First Knight that I didn't want the job after Illuminati left and you said that you did. However, you did it in a seperate message so that nobody could contest it. In the message we were having with Fist Knight you actually said that you did not wish to run a tribe this early on in the game. You said that you might consider a position of power later down the road, but you just wanted to focus on your village for the time being.

As for the rest of your bilge... I am here to set the record straight on why you're acting with such animosity towards TKS, not debate who is a better player. You can make all the threats you want and I am sure you will attack me at some point and we will face off, but at the present time, that is neither here nor there.

DeletedUser

AHAHAH OMG tokana your so full of it...What player in that tribe beat me anywhere.. Your granny wouldnt even give me her name on other worlds lol...I didnt know anyone in your crappy tribe dude so please save that propaganda for someone of lesser intelligence because im gonna have to put my boots on cause the dukey is getting deep bro..I ONLY kicked 2 players who are your friends after they rage quit and cried...I would not let them back and granny misused her privledges to invite them back behind my back....you dont come to some guy whos obviously far superior to you in this game and literally beg him to run your tribe cause it was falling apart and then 12 hrs later get mad when I make changes that were for the better of your tribe..It had nothing to do with being beaten anywhere because none of you have yet to do anything ever in tw history...your game play is trash you guys literally nuke people with no rams and tell your new players to send attacks on people with lvl 20 walls and your sending what 300 axes? on top of it we have cleared 4 of your villages...people are leaving ...we are catapulting your people down and we are like 30 to 200 and you have yet to make one solid move on us....its just gonna get worse for your tribe..you should have some dignity and be honest and tell everyone in tks how your clueless to the game...btw i didnt noble rush and my growth prooves it...you honestly think I would tell people like you my strategy??? I tell you what I want you to think and play you like a puppet master

DeletedUser

Convict they all are over there why i quit first knight was bullshitting me and there reason for kicking you as stated in raidvoice was he told everyone they need a set amount of troops and nobles to be in tribe within 24 hours or he was going to kick all the members in (TKS) this is what lady and olc and others told me you did but after seeing this forum post i see they are full of it but then again bourbon might of destroyed the knights today with blowing up on blues brother in raidvoice and rage kicking him and lord famine and others from tribe today and eysterday and he had the nerve to go off in a rage with me sitting in raidvoice with them lol he did cause first knight made blues brother a provisionall leader but as we all know the knights have no real leadership to speak of except liars and raging maniacs the people who are suppost to be elading have done a poor job i recruited 90% of the members while there and did 99% of the tribe work on the tribe page and with organizing the tribes rannked officers and councils and the leaders still havent stpped up to be real men of honor and respect they are just childs who cannot stop decieving others and who cannot stop the drama and work as a team and be social communicating leaders as they should be in (TKS)

DeletedUser

But yea i was even trying to stop The Crusaders memebrs that bourbon raged on and raged kicked from destroying (TKS) and taking its members today till BOURBONTHEDRUNK idiot at that came into raidvoice yelling at blues brother and tribe kicking him out of jealousy and distrust when first knight promoted blues sad

DeletedUser

they have to many leaders in that tribe who have clicks and power struggeles that never works in a tribe...u have 1 leader...u can have co leaders and such but 15 people with kick rights is stupid and them going around changing peoples stuff is just lol...tks is hardcore fail