• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Disappointment of Mass Recruiters

DeletedUser255

An insult, does not a valid point, make.

I'm still curious as to just where a ~50 member tribe with solid players can go. Didn't quite hit the mark, but I'd say we did rather well on the dry run.
sz8F70r.png

Says it all don't you think?

DeletedUser1046

I think everyones missing the topic, it wasnt too much about IMP as a tribe or the people in it, its just the idea of MRT that is what i wanted to talk about, 200 is too much i feel and its made to look alot worse when you have plenty of allies too. On every world im sure there are plenty of huge mass recruitment tribes that cause many mixed feelings as we can see.. lol but i didnt want to single out any one tribe with this post as they are usually reasons behind it but 200 is a crazy figure

Says the guy from OTA, a 200 person tribe on us12 that constantly recruits everyone it can get its hands on to keep them at 200 active people...
Why did you even start this debate to drag IMP through the mud when you're main tribe is also a 200 person tribe that tears apart other tribes by focusing on those they don't like or those in leadership just so they can then take the members they want from those tribes?

DeletedUser1046

Devil and crafts followed me from us12 to make a tribe on us14 just to troll me, Jack, Freemander, and Kliven.

They come from OTA, on us12.... A 200 PERSON TRIBE! OMG another MRT!

Then you even go so far as to make a post complaining about my tribe being a 200 person tribe when you followed me here just to troll me from a... 200 person tribe on us12....

Not to mention OTA on us12 is allied with 3/5 of the top 5 tribes. It WAS 4/5 until POI broke off.

OTA treated POI poorly as an ally and tried to use their slightly superior size to bully us. So, we dropped allies and went neutral. Following going neutral, OTA popped up about 10 new church villages in our provinces... so we went to war. There was no straight from ally to war. It was Ally > neutral for a few days > War. If OTA had simply treated us fairly rather than telling us to shut up or die, then we would never have gone to war with them.
The truth is OTA treated POI like crap, POI got fed up and retaliated, and now OTA was so upset over this that a few of them followed me to this world to troll me, and this thread is yet another example of this.

How can someone FROM an MRT on us12 follow me here just to insult me for being in a 200 person tribe on a new world? This doesn't seem logical to me.

You can call IMP an MRT all you want. We are about 90% IMP from us9.

And for the random guy questioning how we 'won' our world. Our main enemy TFR died, that's how we won our world. Our main enemy TFR had full control of the core before things went south for them and it was a long and ugly war. Once that was done we simply chose to merge in our allies rather than turning on them, which seemed like the honorable thing to do.
If that makes us an MRT, so be it. That label means nothing. We are a large group of friends with a strong history enjoying a strategy game together.
And anyway our main competition is compensating by coining, and they were coiners from day one, so this world is basically Big Tribe vs somewhat smaller tribe filled with coiners.
I think it should still be an interesting war.

DeletedUser1535

I love me a good debate but, I think ill keep my trap shut on this one and just enjoy my popcorn.
images

DeletedUser1507

Oh dear im getting dragged into this now.. so seeing as how you dont know any history from world 12 let me tell you, KIS was a mass recruiting tribe who had 4 tribes, not only that but were allied with the top tribe at the time HUG. Yes we have powerful allies now and we have 200 players but thats 4 months into a server.. you cannot compare the two.. we killed everyone else with skill, activity and tactics so that will be why there isnt much of a threat to OTA too much anymore, the tribe your in POI is a mass recruiting tribe who, until your paranoia of spys, was an open tribe and always at 200.. Also im a recruiter for OTA and for the last 2 months i nor our other recruiter actually done our job.. i cant help it if people want to be in the winning tribe.. as for our allies.. we made an alliance against the big mass recruitment tribe and its an alliance we will stick to even if others such as yourselves dont

DeletedUser1507

Then you even go so far as to make a post complaining about my tribe being a 200 person tribe when you followed me here just to troll me from a... 200 person tribe on us12.... If you learn to read youll soon discover i never aimed it at anyone and have said that multiple times

Not to mention OTA on us12 is allied with 3/5 of the top 5 tribes. It WAS 4/5 until POI broke off. LOL when you say top tribes im assuming you mean points and not skill?

OTA treated POI poorly as an ally and tried to use their slightly superior size to bully us. So, we dropped allies and went neutral. Following going neutral, OTA popped up about 10 new church villages in our provinces... so we went to war. There was no straight from ally to war. It was Ally > neutral for a few days > War. If OTA had simply treated us fairly rather than telling us to shut up or die, then we would never have gone to war with them. So you messaged to say you had dropped us and 20 mins later nukes were hitting our players.. seems neutral to me.. also stop twisting the truth that never happened

The truth is OTA treated POI like crap, POI got fed up and retaliated, and now OTA was so upset over this that a few of them followed me to this world to troll me, and this thread is yet another example of this. Actually i got bored and thought it would be funny, i was right.

How can someone FROM an MRT on us12 follow me here just to insult me for being in a 200 person tribe on a new world? This doesn't seem logical to me. I didnt insult you again please learn to read.. and not an MRT

DeletedUser255

You can call IMP an MRT all you want. We are about 90% IMP from us9.

And for the random guy questioning how we 'won' our world. Our main enemy TFR died, that's how we won our world. Our main enemy TFR had full control of the core before things went south for them and it was a long and ugly war. Once that was done we simply chose to merge in our allies rather than turning on them, which seemed like the honorable thing to do.
If that makes us an MRT, so be it. That label means nothing. We are a large group of friends with a strong history enjoying a strategy game together.
And anyway our main competition is compensating by coining, and they were coiners from day one, so this world is basically Big Tribe vs somewhat smaller tribe filled with coiners.
I think it should still be an interesting war.
In interesting bite of us12 history. The points I make about MRTs extend to all MRTs and their effects on their respective world, and if I remember this thread correctly, DG opened a discussion about the pros and cons of MR'ing and YOU responded, you brought your tribe into the topic and so that was the example I adopted.

You are missing so very much of the point, you have 200 players, whether you brought them with you or recruited them here, you still recruited 200 players. You have allies on top of that, whether you brought them with you or found them on this world, you still have allies on top of a full tribe of 200 players lol
You "won" 9 with a full tribe of players AND an ally (at least one) which means you didn't even win the world with the hugely liberal tribe limit of 200 players which as I have shown for your current world equates for about 30% of the competing player base. That is a huge percentage of the top 20 tribes. And sure as hell dont try to confuse that number with being size for the rank 1 tribe, I am talking player count, not village count. Your tribe accounts for 30% of the competing player base of the top 20 tribes for 14. Think about that for a minute.

DeletedUser1211

I really don't care if OTA is considered a mass recruiting tribe or not. Doesn't matter to me. But you keep repeating this lie, so I feel I must refute it:
OTA treated POI poorly as an ally and tried to use their slightly superior size to bully us. So, we dropped allies and went neutral. Following going neutral, OTA popped up about 10 new church villages in our provinces... so we went to war. There was no straight from ally to war. It was Ally > neutral for a few days > War.

Notice from JackBeowulf that OTA was dropped to neutral status. Note the time and date.
2016-04-07_5-39_AM_JackBeowulf-1.png

Attacks with nobles were landing 20 minutes later:
2016-04-07_5-59_AM_Attack-1.png

You can say you dropped us to neutral all you want, but attacking a tribe's players and attempting to noble their villages is an act of war. POI was never neutral with OTA. You went straight from ally to attempting to noble (act of war), even before notifying us that you were ending the alliance. The attacks were sent before the notice was given. The fact that you didn't set us to enemy in your diplomacy tab right away means nothing.

Management

Banned
I really don't care if OTA is considered a mass recruiting tribe or not. Doesn't matter to me. But you keep repeating this lie, so I feel I must refute it:

Notice from JackBeowulf that OTA was dropped to neutral status. Note the time and date.

You can say you dropped us to neutral all you want, but attacking a tribe's players and attempting to noble their villages is an act of war. POI was never neutral with OTA. You went straight from ally to attempting to noble (act of war), even before notifying us that you were ending the alliance. The attacks were sent before the notice was given. The fact that you didn't set us to enemy in your diplomacy tab right away means nothing.
HAHAHA... OWNED!

DeletedUser

US12 OTA= MRT? Yes
Us14 IMP=MRT? Yes
Us2 EEK= MRT? So so, i threw up in my mouth when we hit over 100 players

Did each of this tribes have a an alliance with rank 2 for most the world, why yes they did

Did it kill the world? From US2 Standpoint I would have to say the rank 1 and rank2 tribe being allies is the quickest thing that kills a world, ad even though I have done it I still hold that to be true.

Now we can bash MRT all we want, but I am sure most players have been in 1 (Cough D3vil), but most players will also admit they very cancerous to game play.

DeletedUser1487

Dang, lots have been argued while I've been away. My opinion, a tribe moving worlds isn't a MRT tribe. Yes it is huge, but not a MRT tribe. It is just the whole tribe being committed to that one specific tribe and want to go all the way with it. So to me, your arguments don't make much sense.

DeletedUser

Dang, lots have been argued while I've been away. My opinion, a tribe moving worlds isn't a MRT tribe. Yes it is huge, but not a MRT tribe. It is just the whole tribe being committed to that one specific tribe and want to go all the way with it. So to me, your arguments don't make much sense.
You managed to get the 200 people who won 1 world to ALL join a new world?

Hell I don't think I could get all five leaders I had on the same world.

DeletedUser1487

You'd be surprised at the commitment of IMP members to following IMP. Some said that they wanted a break first, but next thing we know they joined and said they couldn't resist. lol.

DeletedUser1046

Marcusarelius was a refugee from EAT who had moved a fresh church into our provinces while we were still allies and still discussing how the hell to deal with you guys constantly popping up new church villages, primarily those of former enemies which you guys took in. So I hardly think it matters. You guys used the alliance to maneuver churches into multiple of our provinces making your intent against us clear. Allies don't set up churches all over their allies provinces without asking and them tell them 'shut up or face war with us' when diplomatic resolutions are attempted.

DeletedUser1046

US12 OTA= MRT? Yes
Us14 IMP=MRT? Yes
Us2 EEK= MRT? So so, i threw up in my mouth when we hit over 100 players

Did each of this tribes have a an alliance with rank 2 for most the world, why yes they did

Did it kill the world? From US2 Standpoint I would have to say the rank 1 and rank2 tribe being allies is the quickest thing that kills a world, ad even though I have done it I still hold that to be true.

Now we can bash MRT all we want, but I am sure most players have been in 1 (Cough D3vil), but most players will also admit they very cancerous to game play.

And on us9 for a very very long time the #1 and #2 tribes were at war, and it went back and forth as far as who was #1 and who was #2 between IMP and TFR. It was a very long and drawn out war, and eventually IMP got the upper hand and TFR died off. Now we are just wrapping up the server by merging in our main ally.
TFR also had allies, and they died as well. us9 was a huge world war with about 50% vs about 50% until one side lost.
No, we did not win by allying with everyone. For most of it we only had one major ally, DRL, and a couple of other much smaller tribes.

For a while we even had #1 #2 and #3 all fighting each other between TFR, IMP, and CQD.

And yes, most of our players wanted to continue on us14 with us. I don't care if that means we're an MRT. So, we're likely to control the core early, most worlds end up being core vs rim anyway.
So we have 200 of 700 people, and this means the world is over? Are we honestly expecting the world to only ever have 700 people playing on it? Don't most worlds have at least a couple thousand active players at their peak?

DeletedUser1046

Oh dear im getting dragged into this now..

You created this post on the us14 forum. It was obvious what tribe it was aimed at. It's not like this is in the general chat section, it's on us14, and aimed at us14.

OTA=MRT
IMP=MRT

OTA= Has lots of allies.
IMP= Has lots of allies.

Both gained their 200 players through long war and skill.
The only reason there is a difference being made here between the two is because us9, IMP's world, is ending, so most of us migrated to a new world together. It's not uncommon for a tribe to move to a new world together when their home world ends is it?

DeletedUser

Honestly? Yes few player who lasted the whole world are too worn out to try another world.

DeletedUser1046

In interesting bite of us12 history.
You are missing so very much of the point, you have 200 players, whether you brought them with you or recruited them here, you still recruited 200 players. You have allies on top of that, whether you brought them with you or found them on this world, you still have allies on top of a full tribe of 200 players lol
You "won" 9 with a full tribe of players AND an ally (at least one) which means you didn't even win the world with the hugely liberal tribe limit of 200 players which as I have shown for your current world equates for about 30% of the competing player base. That is a huge percentage of the top 20 tribes. And sure as hell dont try to confuse that number with being size for the rank 1 tribe, I am talking player count, not village count. Your tribe accounts for 30% of the competing player base of the top 20 tribes for 14. Think about that for a minute.

I can't find you on us9, us12, or us14. You really have no reason to be arguing here or attacking IMP for being an MRT.
Yes, IMP HAS 200 members NOW. At the END of the world on us9, which is the ONLY way to win a world now with you having to control 80% of the villages owned by the top 10 tribes.
Do you know how we ended up this large? Killing our enemies. We did not just gang up on a 20 person tribe to win the world.
TFR was a hell of an opponent with some very good players, and they weren't a tiny tribe either. They had over 100 and multiple allies when we were fighting. At the time we also had over 100, but not 200 yet, and we were about the same size for much of the war until the end.

Around Christmas the map looked like this:
url_23a08c590a.png

map_www_us9_a5c9ca1b8ebe74977703fc8d019542e1_14541091959793.png

Now, 4 months later TFR is gone, and IMP has eaten them. As you can see from the map it was not a huge MRT vs a tiny weakling tribe of defenseless noobs. It was a real world war with a LOT of dead troops all around. :)

6e11809084e9aa99a5700b8c04920dd8