• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Disappointment of Mass Recruiters

DeletedUser1487

Altheras is just putting you all to shame. KNOW THE TRIBE YOU'RE TARGETING BEFORE YOU START POINTING FINGERS!!!! Pretty much sums up all this.

DeletedUser1046

Honestly? Yes few player who lasted the whole world are too worn out to try another world.
Yeah, we do have several taking a break after this world, but I think overall we mostly just wanted to stick together and keep in touch. We are all good friends and didn't want the end of the world to be the end of our group.

DeletedUser1046

And as far as OTA vs POI goes the real act of war was taking in war refugees and then setting up multiple churches in POI provinces without permission.
It's not unheard of for people to instantly attack and boot a new player from their province who entered without permission regardless of diplomatic status between tribes.
Moving into our provinces without asking was a breach of the alliance terms in the first place and an act of war on OTA's part. So, we attacked the unwelcome churches and dropped the alliance. Because every former attempt at getting OTA to vacate a village taken in our provinces without permission had been met with stalling and warning the member so they had time to stack the village. That is not how an ally should act, and any ally that acts that way should be dropped.

DeletedUser1487

Yup, I never got too involved in leeds, but one thing I understood, OTA was massive and kept recruiting everyone. And there were a bunch of ***holes in that tribe too. Lots of them.

DeletedUser1046

Yup, I never got too involved in leeds, but one thing I understood, OTA was massive and kept recruiting everyone. And there were a bunch of ***holes in that tribe too. Lots of them.
Tell me about it, and this is not even the leeds forum, they brought this conflict to a 2nd world instead of just leaving it on leeds where it should be.
IMP is not POI. Just because I'm in both doesn't make them the same tribe. I brought a small handful of guys from leeds to join me in IMP on us14 so they could get to know my main group of friends, that is all. There is no reason for a group to follow us to us14 just to trash talk and tell half-truths to make themselves look better than they really are.

OTA tried to use threats and intimidation to control POI rather than using cordial diplomacy and treating us like an ally. They shouldn't be surprised that it blew up in their faces, and they most certainly shouldn't be running around crying about it and spreading lies.

You want to run over your allies and be a tyrant? Fine. You want to rule with an iron fist and control tribes on your side of the war with threats of going to war with you? Fine.
I'm sorry, but to me that is not diplomacy.

There was no surprise war, like you guys keep claiming, there was no sudden attacks on unexpected targets. There was tension that built for weeks, and OTA moving into our provinces to set up churches in preparation for war WHILE we were still allied so that our people wouldn't react to the blue people showing up in their provinces.

Our founder had been given an ultimatum, kick all of his primary leadership and let OTA eat them, or go to war with OTA.
The reason for wanting us kicked? We told OTA off for treating POI like their minions rather than like a respected ally.

The deal included our founder kicking his entire council and bringing an OTA player in to run POI as a dummy tribe for OTA. He was given 24 hours to decide, and if he didn't comply OTA was going to declare war on us at a certain time that day.

A couple of hours after that time had passed, we went ahead and declared the war from our side because our founder wasn't willing to kick his council and have his tribe taken over as an OTA dummy.

Was there the occasional attack on OTA that landed very close to us going neutral? Yes, these attacks were to try to remove new churches that were moved in without permission. I am not ashamed of this, and no one should be.

DeletedUser1487

Its a good thing you are right next to me DG, looks like you'll be the next target once my province I with Altheras is secured ;)

DeletedUser1472

Stop lying altheras, you guys launched the attack on us way before alliance status was dropped.
we have reports of u guys attacking us before alliance status was dropped
and u had poi members moving in on ota province too and they were stacked with 50k ish troops

DeletedUser1472

If u really think of one as allies you wouldnt mind them entering, especially we had a common enemy which i have not seen you taken any action to hug.

DeletedUser1472

And what refugee? poi was on a losing streak against eat. took almost 0 village and lost a dozen you guys asked us to help take EAT out then demanded us to give you controls of former EAT villages. I have your leaders message as proof of demanding our villages so please dont create more lies
you were claimed a refugee before joining poi too by a couple ota members we let you in poi and ur fellow buddies

DeletedUser1472

If you talk about top 5 hey before the war started we only had ota and dws in top 5 and we were against kis kse hug
where was poi? near the bottom of top 10
even now we are at war with most of top 10 tribes
during the time many of the top 5's fell then poi went up
even before u guys dropping our alliance i have heard talks weeks before about you guys betraying us, saw message from former bwd leaders anubis, he forwarded me poi leaderships messages.
you guys had no intention of treating us as allies
funny you talk about we giving u guys 24 hours when your leader straight up said i cant find u guys on ts and went striaght to dropping without giving us any prior notice with attacks inbound on several members

DeletedUser1177

Altheras, why don't you just go ahead and snag that weird-shaped blank sport down in the southeast??? :p

DeletedUser1535

Someone seems to be lying here...I know who is lying too but i wont tell....its good to have fan boyz who will back you tho i wish i had fanboyz

DeletedUser1487

You all just mad that altheras is a better player than you. OTA is a bunch of complainers for all I see so far. Complaining about broken treaties and who started the attacks first. Who cares?!?! Thats the past, so now all that matters is who survives. I trust you know what to do from there.....

DeletedUser1507

For one i didnt complain i wanted to have a friendly discussion about MRT but because of what seems like peoples egos i have ended up being dragged into an argument about something thats just a he said she said situation and wont get resolved.. Tfox unfortunately i have to disagree about this skill she supposedly has as ive been watching her try to noble someone who is almost never on and fail repeatedly.. Also if you have to bring it up to skill instead of being a keyboard warrior on the forums show your worth in game where it really matters. This is the last thing i have to say on the matter.

DeletedUser1046

And what refugee? poi was on a losing streak against eat. took almost 0 village and lost a dozen you guys asked us to help take EAT out then demanded us to give you controls of former EAT villages. I have your leaders message as proof of demanding our villages so please dont create more lies
you were claimed a refugee before joining poi too by a couple ota members we let you in poi and ur fellow buddies

They might have tried to claim me a refugee, but they had never attacked me. Only my province-mate Jungletalker had been attacked, and they only had ONE nuke to their name at the time, and he'd wiped it... so not sure how that constitutes refugee material. But whatever. :)

DeletedUser1046

But I do agree that it is a he-said/she-said situation no matter how you slice it.
NO ONE has all the information on either side. It simply comes down to a conflict that won't easily resolve itself, and this is a war game, so wars are to be expected.
Personally though, if you want to have a friendly debate about the merits and disadvantages of MRTs rather than one MRT in particular, I suggest you make a post on the general forum instead of in a world-specific forum where it will be obvious what tribe you're talking about. ;)