• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Disappointment of Mass Recruiters

DeletedUser825

May I be the one to point out that IMP also recruited about 25 players from TFR right after January's end while the rest A. Went inactive or B. Were so discouraged that almost our entire top 10 quit that they decided the world wasn't worth the time anymore? TFR just kind of faded. In a few places there was mass battle where some of our guys held until they lost their villas, but it was just mainly mopping up inactives for IMP. We also didn't really have allies by Christmas. I know because I was reaching out to them in order to combat IMP power. And I mean if you look at the map CQD still holds most of their ground. Sorry I missed my chance to rant as all the posts about IMP in US9 are on the previous page.

Back to IMP in US14 though....... oNa has been holding ground against the alliance of many people. And before you complain about coiners.... there are just to many of you to complain about that. We may use coins but you all have about 400+ people on your side.... Not really much of a fair fight, huh? Feel free to attempt to prove me wrong.

DeletedUser1487

Last time I checked, CQD has lost 2 mil points, and with that, many villages. Also, coins make you gods in this game. As long as you have resources, you are a god. So I don't know whats better, 200 regular players, or 49 gods. One on one, the 49 guys would always win. But then again, stranger things have happened....

DeletedUser825

Coins do not make you gods in this game and its actually about 15 coiners or gods as you put it. Also I still see CQD putting up a good fight but being swarmed by many players and troops. Forgot, sabotages as well.

DeletedUser1574

CQD has been a very honorable opponent and i made a few good friends from that tribe during our battles........that being said this whole argument about MRT and such is getting so old......no matter what your view on the subject the simple fact is if u don't like how the game works then why are u playing it? I enjoy the good times i have battling it out with a good opponent and the good friends i have made in this game....some worlds u win and some u lose, but i play every one with honor and respect and it's nice when u get the same thing back

DeletedUser1487

Yes, thats the attitude we all should have. Its just a game, so lets take our frustration out on each other in the battlefields.

DeletedUser825

I agree. Well lets all have some fun attacking, defending, and slinging around some trash talk :D

DeletedUser1535

Yes, thats the attitude we all should have. Its just a game, so lets take our frustration out on each other in the battlefields.

Just as soon as you say that i get cleared while running errands.. welp off to rebuild once again..

DeletedUser1487

hahaha, I heard about that lol. They got excited when they caught your troops still in the village.

DeletedUser

You know what would make an interesting world

40 person tribe limit, no barbs.

DeletedUser1487

Oh my, that would suck so bad. I don't know if I could do that honestly.

DeletedUser1507

i like to at least talk to the people im fighting with, i know about 60 in ota :(

DeletedUser1487

Since when did you become a game moderator? Or have I just been really blind to this all? lol

DeletedUser1507

As much as i would like to troll you and say forever it was a pretty recent thing :)

DeletedUser1487

Lol, I was just closing this tab when I something was just off about what I was looking at. Then I noticed your new look. Congrats on the promotion!

Management

Banned
You all just mad that altheras is a better player than you. OTA is a bunch of complainers for all I see so far. Complaining about broken treaties and who started the attacks first. Who cares?!?! Thats the past, so now all that matters is who survives. I trust you know what to do from there.....
HAHAHA... Altheras is a joke. We will win Leeds through skill and good decision making. She wins through mass merging. OTA is far and away the better tribe.. and POI was a joke from the start.

Management

Banned
Says the guy from OTA, a 200 person tribe on us12 that constantly recruits everyone it can get its hands on to keep them at 200 active people...
Why did you even start this debate to drag IMP through the mud when you're main tribe is also a 200 person tribe that tears apart other tribes by focusing on those they don't like or those in leadership just so they can then take the members they want from those tribes?
HAHA you do realize POI was the biggest MRT in leeds right? You had 200 members well before anyone else did..

Management

Banned
Marcusarelius was a refugee from EAT who had moved a fresh church into our provinces while we were still allies and still discussing how the hell to deal with you guys constantly popping up new church villages, primarily those of former enemies which you guys took in. So I hardly think it matters. You guys used the alliance to maneuver churches into multiple of our provinces making your intent against us clear. Allies don't set up churches all over their allies provinces without asking and them tell them 'shut up or face war with us' when diplomatic resolutions are attempted.
You were a refugee yourself.. and I seem to remember your first correspondence being something along the lines of.." I know my tribe is insignificant compared to yours.." lol. Well you were certainly right about that. You dragged POI into a war they could not win, then you bailed on them for the new server. Yea... you're a great player.

Management

Banned
Says the guy from OTA, a 200 person tribe on us12 that constantly recruits everyone it can get its hands on to keep them at 200 active people...
Why did you even start this debate to drag IMP through the mud when you're main tribe is also a 200 person tribe that tears apart other tribes by focusing on those they don't like or those in leadership just so they can then take the members they want from those tribes?
That's right... 200 ACTIVE members. That's why we are winning and you ran away..