• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Disappointment of Mass Recruiters

DeletedUser1487

So you can quit again? lol
I quit not because I was getting rimed, cause I cleared my province and held up to 5 villages and there before I left. Yes I quit, but I didn't quit due to being farmed. I did the farming. Its called time management.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1211

Wait, what was the topic? Oh yeah, the disappointment of mass recruiters. I guess mass-recruiting tribe IMP must be pretty disappointed to see Altheras rimmed already. It's sad, really, since she's such a great player.

I accidentally quoted the wrong quote. Here is what I was replying to:

You all just mad that altheras is a better player than you. OTA is a bunch of complainers for all I see so far. Complaining about broken treaties and who started the attacks first. Who cares?!?! Thats the past, so now all that matters is who survives. I trust you know what to do from there.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1211

If Altheras is a great player, and IMP is a great tribe, and IMP is a HUGE tribe with plenty of allies, and Altheras is (was) located right in the middle of IMP's core, how on earth did she ever manage to get rimmed? I can't wrap my head around it because in my head a great player knows when to ask the tribe for support and a great tribe supports any players who are in danger. So how is it that your great and mighty IMP managed to let this great player fall through the cracks? Just wondering.

DeletedUser825

Simple, they nobled Altheras themselves.... Which I guess means IMPs leader isn't around..... :D

DeletedUser1046

I handed my villages off to another IMP member to help them grow as about 8 of us started in that same province. I'm more comfortable on the rim than in the core. That province was way too crowded with actives.
Unfortunately, the person I handed my villages off to did lose them to oNa. =/

DeletedUser825

Ah that makes more sense. Well I hope you make your way to the frontlines again.

DeletedUser

I handed my villages off to another IMP member to help them grow as about 8 of us started in that same province. I'm more comfortable on the rim than in the core. That province was way too crowded with actives.
Unfortunately, the person I handed my villages off to did lose them to oNa. =/
U handed them off before you lost them and u ran to the rim where theres no compition and u can grow in peace and forge giant hugathons...

DeletedUser1329

Even if she moved because of what you claim, then I would say more power to her to have a strategy in a strategy game.

DeletedUser1046

Truthfully, I moved to the rim because my health is very poor and I'm spending more time focusing on that than on this game anymore.

DeletedUser825

Good luck towards the recovery of your health Altheras and IMP is not really much of a disappointment.

DeletedUser1487

Well MRT is just as part of the game as attacking players. Get over it. There should be no excuse for MRT. Nothing wrong with it, its part of the game. If you can't stand MRT tribes, then don't play in that world, or better yet, stop playing the game. We are not holding you back.

DeletedUser835

Well MRT is just as part of the game as attacking players. Get over it. There should be no excuse for MRT. Nothing wrong with it, its part of the game. If you can't stand MRT tribes, then don't play in that world, or better yet, stop playing the game. We are not holding you back.

"If you don't like us ruining the game for everyone then just don't play!"

Christ, you should be a politician. It seems like my concern was unfounded though because even when you drum up massive zergs on every other server, your tribe still manages to have it's collective ass handed to it pretty frequently it seems.

DeletedUser825

We are right behind them with a little over half the members they have.

DeletedUser1487

ya oNa is a great opponent. Fun sharing nukes with them. But MRT isn't ruining the game, it just gives all the other tribes a common enemy or ally. But once again GF is in a tribe that has smaller members but still keeps up with the #1 tribe, have to hand it to you GF :)