• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Disappointment of Mass Recruiters

DeletedUser835

The only people that complain about MRT's are those that get rimmend by numbers, so if you want to prove to the mods that MRT tribes shouldn't exist because they aren't needed, then take a stand and fight 100-200 players, prove your point that all MRT are bad. Also, that merger happens when tribes are tired of playing that world and wish to move on to other worlds, when a world drags on for months on end, then size really matters, and endgame can be achieved faster through those mercy merges.

The world is SUPPOSED to drag on for months on end guy, this is tribal wars, not a 15 minute match of SC2. My first tribal wars experience on W4 of Tw1 (Which btw, I was in the tribe that won the world, a MUCH bigger accomplishment than a world winning tribe on TW2) dragged on for four years. We NEVER merged with anybody, for the most part the same players that were there at the very beginning were there at the very end.

"Mercy merging" as you put it, is nothing more than a poor excuse that players like you push to make it seem like what you're doing is something benevolent, when in reality you do it because you're scared that without a massive zerg of other players to hide behind, you would start looking like a mighty easy target due to your lack of skill at the game.

DeletedUser1487

"Mercy merging" as you put it, is nothing more than a poor excuse that players like you push to make it seem like what you're doing is something benevolent, when in reality you do it because you're scared that without a massive zerg of other players to hide behind, you would start looking like a mighty easy target due to your lack of skill at the game.
Just shows you walk blindly into a battle when you know nothing of your opponent.

DeletedUser1179

I honestly don't think that merging means you will know everything about your opponent. You don't need to merge to know exactly what your opponent is going to do, I mean history continuously keeps repeating itself world after world. Most worlds have ended due to merging. Now that you can't merge to end a world it will be interesting to see how worlds will end.

DeletedUser1507

I honestly don't think that merging means you will know everything about your opponent. You don't need to merge to know exactly what your opponent is going to do, I mean history continuously keeps repeating itself world after world. Most worlds have ended due to merging. Now that you can't merge to end a world it will be interesting to see how worlds will end.
Slowly, very very slowly :D

DeletedUser1487

Maybe tribes will merge earlier, and then push for end game. merge to 65% domination, and then conquest the rest.

DeletedUser1253

While I think the new merge rule is a good rule because the size of alliances (especially on this world) has gotten pretty out of hand I am curious what if 2 allied tribes merge around that 65% 70% mark and are told they cannot win the world. Are they supposed to just disband and fight each other in smaller groups? What if they don't? What if they fight on and take 90% of the world? Then what?

DeletedUser645

While I think the new merge rule is a good rule because the size of alliances (especially on this world) has gotten pretty out of hand I am curious what if 2 allied tribes merge around that 65% 70% mark and are told they cannot win the world. Are they supposed to just disband and fight each other in smaller groups? What if they don't? What if they fight on and take 90% of the world? Then what?
If a tribe violates the new merge rule, they are disqualified from Tribe Domination. Their villages will not count towards the top 10 ownership percentage.

DeletedUser1487

But they will still have all those villages, and there will be no winner of that world. And that world will be a waste of time to keep playing on. And you know how many players will be pissed off if that happens?.......Not good for the game appearance.

DeletedUser645

But they will still have all those villages, and there will be no winner of that world. And that world will be a waste of time to keep playing on. And you know how many players will be pissed off if that happens?.......Not good for the game appearance.
There will be a winner, because the tribe who got disqualified will have all their villages removed from the top 10 percentage. It's like they don't exist as far as Tribe Domination is concerned, and could drastically increase the percentage of the next tribes in line.

DeletedUser1487

when you put it that way, it makes sense. but if the disqualified tribe keeps dominating, the other tribes loose villages and their domination decreases, even if the dominating tribe's doesnt increase

DeletedUser255

when you put it that way, it makes sense. but if the disqualified tribe keeps dominating, the other tribes loose villages and their domination decreases, even if the dominating tribe's doesnt increase
Very simply put, to show the number effects:
If Tribe A (35 villages) and B (35 villages) merge to create Tribe C (70 villages)
With Tribes D (25 villages) Tribe E (5 villages) left.
Tribe C hold 70% of the villages, but, since they merged, they are disqualified, which means those 70 villages are no longer part of the percentage.
So where as Tribe D and E together held 30% of the village before Tribe C was disqualified, those 30 villages would now be 100% of the calculation, so Tribe D would have 83% following the disqualification of Tribe C.
Now this is VERY dumbed down, to show how the weights would change, but because they are disqualified, Tribe C could beat everyone until the sun goes down, but still wouldn't be able to affect the domination calculation beyond choosing which of the other tribes would win by leaving them to control the majority of qualifying villages. So if Tribe C beat down Tribe D, Tribe E could win.

DeletedUser112

is just the "tribe" disqualified, or all members in it disqualified? If player A left tribe C, would his villages count again?

DeletedUser920

Player A would be scared for life, no matter what kind of plastic surgery player A had he/she/it could never over come it.

Short answer no. I think.