• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Khan - Bastille

DeletedUser

Having learned a ton in Alnwick (and remaining quite active there), I would love to have some of the super actives join me in Bastille under the flag of "The Khan" tribe (KHN). I could use some leaders with experience as well as some new blood to add their empire strength to a confederacy focused on consolidation, contribution, cooperation and conquest. Most of you know me as a trustworthy and focused compatriot, I thank you for considering this new tribe "The Khan". Best success to you all in Alnwick and the new frontier, Bastille. Respects to all.

DeletedUser

biggest mass recruiting tribe there is EEK they left this server because they got owned

DeletedUser

True. And I doubt that we will ever get that big. Looking for quality over quantity, that's why I came here to try and catch the eye of the actives that are looking for possibilities in Bastille. I have followed your posts pretty closely convictpwnz, and actually wrote this with you in mind hoping that it would balance a healthy respect for the game and players with a need for quality tribe mates. It's not a mass mailer, it just a forum post in the closest proximity to an appropriate thread. Thoughts on how I can improve it are appreciated, I respect your insights.

DeletedUser

quality over quantity is where its at..dont ever shift from that style or you will be the clowns of the server like EEK was on alnwick and will be on bastille

DeletedUser

I agree, I think distribution is also pretty key. It makes little sense to have a hundred semi-actives six hours apart from each other, it's kind of just an invitation to be owned. Thanks.

DeletedUser73

EEK is in Bastille. I might be interested. I'm active everyday in both worlds on the US server and active on the EN server. However, I'm thinking about leaving the EN server and concentrating on the US.

DeletedUser

Are you saying LO LO LO LO? or do you mean LOL LOL LOL?... Or are you saying LOL OL OL OL OL?

DeletedUser

morrowquest;n589 said:
True. And I doubt that we will ever get that big. Looking for quality over quantity, that's why I came here to try and catch the eye of the actives that are looking for possibilities in Bastille. I have followed your posts pretty closely convictpwnz, and actually wrote this with you in mind hoping that it would balance a healthy respect for the game and players with a need for quality tribe mates. It's not a mass mailer, it just a forum post in the closest proximity to an appropriate thread. Thoughts on how I can improve it are appreciated, I respect your insights.

Quality over quantity??????? So I just took a look at KHN. It's got 10 guys in it, and 8 of them have 300 points or less. All started before me. What were you thinking? Honestly?

DeletedUser

not sure they are active at all thats the leader of ish isnt it from alnwick?

DeletedUser

Altwing;n842 said:
Quality over quantity??????? So I just took a look at KHN. It's got 10 guys in it, and 8 of them have 300 points or less. All started before me. What were you thinking? Honestly?

What I was thinking at the time was that we were just starting out and I would try and seek some actives from this forum. It obviously did not pan out, but you don't have to be an ass about it. At least I am active on these forums and trying to give the game a decent shot. If you want an active forum and thriving community maybe you should start by showing a little respect for the fact that we are all learning the ropes. Yes, I tried to start something new with The Khan, yes it failed, and from that I learned, next time I won't make the same mistakes and maybe it will be a success. Who knows?

Yes, Illiuminati The Khan is disbanded, and I am not a leader of anything on Alnwick, just another player learning the ropes.

DeletedUser

morrowquest;n1013 said:
What I was thinking at the time was that we were just starting out and I would try and seek some actives from this forum. It obviously did not pan out, but you don't have to be an ass about it. At least I am active on these forums and trying to give the game a decent shot. If you want an active forum and thriving community maybe you should start by showing a little respect for the fact that we are all learning the ropes. Yes, I tried to start something new with The Khan, yes it failed, and from that I learned, next time I won't make the same mistakes and maybe it will be a success. Who knows?

Okay, that makes sense. I'll keep an open mind: you very well might end up ruling a province or kingdom someday.