The Knights Brotherhood

KingEvo

Axeman
Lol just because you have the most points doesn't mean you guys are winning. We have wayyyyyy less players and are right behind you guys.

KingEvo

Axeman
I posted this all late my bad they must have made this post at the start of the world because they have dropped to 3rd place since the war has started.

Tokano

Paladin
Lol just because you have the most points doesn't mean you guys are winning. We have wayyyyyy less players and are right behind you guys.
xP Try and take me out then, King.
TLI gave up on their OP against me without launching a single attack because I can only assume they've conceded defeat at the core.

jpex20

Berserker
xP Try and take me out then, King.
TLI gave up on their OP against me without launching a single attack because I can only assume they've conceded defeat at the core.
Maybe it's because we want to let you have your moment of glory... let ya feel special for a while before we take you out :p

Icedragon

Paladin
Tokano is done. Me and quinn quit the account because tok doesn't play. But it was fun kicking TLI butt while we did. Your welcome for clearing the province, then allowing you to have it back :p