• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Knights Brotherhood

DeletedUser61

I myself was always a fan of smaller tribes as well. I find they have very good coordination.

KingEvo

Archer
I posted this all late my bad they must have made this post at the start of the world because they have dropped to 3rd place since the war has started.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Lol just because you have the most points doesn't mean you guys are winning. We have wayyyyyy less players and are right behind you guys.

xP Try and take me out then, King.
TLI gave up on their OP against me without launching a single attack because I can only assume they've conceded defeat at the core.

DeletedUser645

xP Try and take me out then, King.
TLI gave up on their OP against me without launching a single attack because I can only assume they've conceded defeat at the core.

Maybe it's because we want to let you have your moment of glory... let ya feel special for a while before we take you out :p

DeletedUser645

Tokano is talking out of his ass, he's never on the account to begin with xD
Okay, then i should say we are waiting for you to have your moment of glory, Ice. Before we take you out :p hahaha

Tokano

Not a Mod
GUISEEEEEE...
Sthap with the devastating attacks. Gawd.
Super_Sad_zpsgmdgnsiy.jpg

DeletedUser465

lmfao

When i looked, Splawn had a good nuke, THAT HE LOST! :p

DeletedUser534

There are a lot of TBH members in US7, but it's not entirely TBH.

DeletedUser465

Tokano is done. Me and quinn quit the account because tok doesn't play. But it was fun kicking TLI butt while we did. Your welcome for clearing the province, then allowing you to have it back :p