• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Kronborg Weekly Record

DeletedUser1260

Letter from the editor:
Hello fellow players of Kronborg to further the PNP on this world, I am going to do a weekly newsletter on the goings and comings of tribes. I will interview the movers and the shakers. Answer letters to the editor and treat this just like a journalistic endeavor.
There will be maps, but not the usual Top 10 or 5 because I will search out the real troop builders and the fighters from each tribe. Who are the coiners and who has some skill? If you want to be featured, send me a personal message and let the interview begin.
I will pass on gossip and see where a rumor may lead me?
So let the conversation begin. I will be putting out this News each Sunday evening, so I am preparing for the first issue.
Best Regards,
Jaded-One
Leader of DOH

DeletedUser1373

about time this place livens up. looking forward to it.

DeletedUser

Good luck Jaded One.

Maybe this will get the forums active.

DeletedUser

i think it was supposed to be "tick tick BOOM"

tick tock sounds borning

DeletedUser1211

Oh great, now I'm going to have Jeopardy music stuck in my head. Well, two can play at that game: "Used to be a graying tower alone on the sea..."

DeletedUser1260

Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen, there are some things I am looking into :) It will be up by Wednesday.

DeletedUser1273

I know a lot of you didn't like this week's newsletter, but I thought it was quite alright and can't wait for next weeks!

DeletedUser1242

So is the almighty leader gonna do the "Weekly Record"?