• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The most shameful thing I've ever seen on Tribal wars

DeletedUser835

What's even funnier is his tribe title is "Widow Maker", I guess if you are married to barbarians?

Barbmuncher.png

DeletedUser835

Maybe if I entice him with the plentiful un-touched barbarians over on our side of the map he'll switch sides and spy for me.

DeletedUser

Thank you for putting this in another thread.

Ugh... That's... Disgusting.
I vomited a little just seeing that. Why would you show me that?

Everyone loves to point out our dirty laundry, stick around and you'll likely see a lot more, witness a member of the most hated tribe on w13.
We get more hatemail than Obama, Clinton, and Trump combined.
We likely get more personal threats as well. lol

DeletedUser835

I don't think I would consider this dirty laundry, this is more..festering garbage..

But yes, stick around and I will surely drag more of C*M's festering garbage into the lime-light.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Thank you for putting this in another thread.
Don't tell me you actually condone pointwhores, Prince... There are a few in my own tribe who I'm going to noble out as soon as I'm able just because of their disgusting point to bash point ratio is horrifying.

DeletedUser

Don't tell me you actually condone pointwhores, Prince

Absolutely not, I would only condone a pointwhore if they sent support out...clearly not the case here and not sure they could really be called a pointwhore if they actually helped? But me personally I can't stand them, they help a TRIBE get to the big W but they don't help that tribes PLAYERS at all.
If you check tools, I don't believe I've even nobled a barb at all (unless a co-op did it for me when I wasn't looking one time) and the closest I did was nobling an SoF player...

Tokano

Not a Mod
What do you mean he isn't a point whore? He's got less than 270K total bash with over 130 villages. He's a barb muncher and very obviously doesn't attack or defend against anything. I doubt he even has troops to do much with, and if he does he probably only has what he needs to farm and his villages are probably gross hybrid ones.

DeletedUser825

Nope he is a heavy defensive player..... Sucks if anyone wants to attack. The bash that will go up will be his defensive.

DeletedUser825

Well he has nukes aplenty :D I have experienced every one and am pretty sure I will lose 4 of my villages.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Pft, just ask your tribe for support.
Breaking turtles is easy business when you have a group or a TON of villages.

DeletedUser825

Well if I had a tribe it wouldn't be a problem, but my positioning does not put me in a great area.