• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Old Gods

DeletedUser

Tribe Name: American Made (AM.)

World to land in: EN30 (sometime in August when they announce new world

Plan: Pick a fight with a bunch of Europeans and win Server
Goal: #1

Recruitment: Target amount 50 players, Max 80 players

Application process:
Tell me your down to try it and have REALLY good stats on a different world. (Check the stats of the players below for benchmarks). Recommendations from people below also help out a lot (almost a shu in)

Point of Contact: Myself (fourms) Wrasler05 (In Game(US)) Bfciv2 (In Game(En)) Wrasler05

The Old Gods: Bfciv2 (W8), GunsBrew (W8), EIJEFE (W22), Lord Teja (W22), KaoTik (W22)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tokano

Not a Mod
0/10. Said nothing about #RedTribeBestTribe or a screening process.

Seriously though, as soon as US16 ends I'd be interested in that.

DeletedUser1500

Point of Contact: (fourms) Wrasler05 (In Game) Bfciv2

Your identity has been revealed! o_O

While i hear the indoctrination borderlines on hazing, count me in. (or call this my application to join) ...Blood makes the grass grow. I make the blood flow!

DeletedUser

Your identity has been revealed! o_O

While i hear the indoctrination borderlines on hazing, count me in. (or call this my application to join) ...Blood makes the grass grow. I make the blood flow!
LoL i thought i revealed my identity long long ago

DeletedUser1719

Count me as probable, but not 100%. Can't commit to anything this far out - but if I have the time it sounds fun.

DeletedUser

is there a way i can edit the top post? for inromatinoal purposes? like whos confirmed and who are maybes?

DeletedUser

Well Mods have the power of edit right? what if i just poke a mod?

Tokano

Not a Mod
:p You could poke us, but I can't guarantee any of us will do it. I don't want to set the precedent for players constantly asking us to edit their posts, you know?
So find one of us in the right mood and you might be able to get one of us to do it.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I'll adjust settings here soon so that you guys can edit post.
1424636491252_zpsakjhgmfd.gif

DeletedUser

Now you're just bringing up old shiiii.... dont hate, appreciate!
Oh im appriciating lol. lthough i still wonder why no one has ever asked for this ability int he however long these fourms have been oepn

DeletedUser1500

Im sure someone abused it. Then it got taken away. Now regranted.
Isnt that how all laws/rules happen?

DeletedUser

probably, but on that note, who are some of the best in the US realms. i mean i know the best in W8 and some of the best in W13 (also some on W3, but i think they have left for a good bit)