• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Old Gods

DeletedUser

hes already been invited infact there are 2 that i would have to find a night bonus free world before i could get them to join

DeletedUser

id be a fool to not invite you lol, now if i can find a few of your equals

DeletedUser2039

Wow been playing since W23 in the original version and this is my first post......
I'm game but need to make sure all is copesetic on the home front

DeletedUser

Wow been playing since W23 in the original version and this is my first post......
I'm game but need to make sure all is copesetic on the home front
hey i started W22 maaaaaan was i bad, made a whole villa of nothing but swords on that one. i think i was a decent diplo thou lol

DeletedUser

12 confirmed and 7 possibles, and a hell of a list of people may i add

DeletedUser1500

Does everyone know about the hazing ritual...i mean application process?

DeletedUser2041

Might try it, who knows. Have to see how us16 ends... Seems like it'll end very soon (Almost no players on the world)

DeletedUser1719

This roster is looking insane. I'm really hoping things work out so I can do this.

DeletedUser

application process has been updated for those of you who are intersted, ooh and that essay one is almost a guarantee if you do it juuuuuust sayin

DeletedUser2041

application process has been updated for those of you who are intersted, ooh and that essay one is almost a guarantee if you do it juuuuuust sayin
If we hit 10mil bash is that good enough?

DeletedUser1500

We are recruiting a translator...his gamertag is google.

DeletedUser

thought i had changed that to the EN server due to lack of night bonus. damn Germans hiding behind thier night bonus. which i do think that night bonus needs to be reworked. into more of a if you have no walls offence gets a huge boost if there are walls defence gets a huge boost. but thats for a differnt thread. and 10mil obash may pehaps be a good one. whats number 10 in obash look like? lol