• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Ongoing Saga Of B-W/R.W

DeletedUser

Please read this with a bit of a Scottish accent because that's me accent and that's the voice I'm using whilst narrating it.
The Prologue: Now you've probably heard the story of the great powerful overlords that be TFR....
BUT I ask you this, Have you heard the story of R.W?
No? heh, Well then let me enlighten you ;)

The Beginning: From humble beginnings the great warrior Bluesmoke97 came out of the ummm....smoke....and stepped into the world of Igreja de Sao Roque and said "The hell is a name like that?;)" -paraphrased not quoted-
And looked unto a world of chaos and noticed he was making his journey from the rim, so he simply places his flag down, stares down all before him and proclaims "This is the land of the
Black Wyverns.....because I like Wyverns better than dragons....:p" And so he began by claiming his turf and noticed that all the tribes around him had open acceptance and were already maxed in members!
leaving nobody but the few unaccepted bastards that nobody wanted so being one of those few he began recruiting, but quickly learned this world was not like the world he knew before!
It was quite unlike
Evony even recruitment was different, so being new to this world he lacked the "knowhow" to gather all the unwanted bastards together that he saw.
Then out of the....umm...smoke.....again....steps Hans Humpty and he looks out into the open world before him and with a sigh says "Well this world looks like hell in a hand basket.:rolleyes:" and begins to scout his area.

The Joining: So upon scouting the area surrounding him Hans finds three tribes that still have a few spots left, he checks them for growth placement and notices only one has application only, and with a shrug says "Well better than open acceptance." and sends an application....that he actually filled out and didn't just apply without even adding anything.....cough cough....o_O
Upon joining he asks the leader who used the name Blue, if it was alright if he added some guides to the forum and if it was okay if he could teach what he knew, permission was granted and he did teach all that he knew.

The Recruiting: Hans later learned that recruitment needed to be done and so he did recruit, whilst killing every non recruit around him :eek:
After carving a bloodpath around his area the group of bastards quickly made enemies with every tribe in the area as they all seemed intent on recruiting and NAP's and being everybody buddy.
And built his friendship with Blue to the point that he became co-leader/Tribe Butler

The Wars Beginning: So Hans and Blue began their conquest against all the tribes in the area of the Western rim, they began by taking out TKT; a crap tribe who's leaders eventually gave up after enough of their members received attacks.
They then moved on to U.S a tribe led by a player who claimed that his tribe of 3 members was "By Far the best tribe in the area" -Direct quote he seriously did say that-
So Blue left it to Hans to decide which direction to take as they both lost all interest in dealing with a leader that stupid, and Hans contacts a member being attacked by them and asked to see reports, this player did indeed share reports with glee as he was proud of the way he stood up to three players alone in the same province outnumbered and out gunned and managed to kill noble trains and troops by the thousands.
Impressed with this players abilities Hans invites him over to join B-W and he accepts.

U.S didn't like this fact and demanded that this "refugee" be kicked, Hans laughed at that statement and simply told the player "Survive for a few days alone with no help to prove that you're no refugee and after that we'll just take them out."
And so he did and not only that he also killed another noble train and all of their offense without losing a single village.
After that B-W feeling that their point had been made rallied to the call and struck down this pretender to the Western Throne and his tribemates.

Next Blue and Hans began their search for new prey, and they found quite the tasty prey, a tribe called fiends -yes it's not capitalized because they don't capitalize it- they began to remove and noble all fiend members near and around them while at the same time gathering more forsaken bastards to their side.

However shockingly enough no matter how many fiends they removed there always seemed to be another to take its place! :eek:

Frustrated with this fact Hans did some checking and realized fiends had open recruitment and actively recruited anything and everything that looked like it had grown even remotely since the day prior, and even some of his own members had been messaged by fiends to join them prior to joining
B-W.

After hearing that fact Hans grew annoyed and proceeded to work on plans to remove this annoyance when he got a message from a member saying that a new player wishes to join the new upcoming Wyverns
After talking to this player he was informed upfront that the player left a tribe called DRL because the leaders of DRL wouldn't let him noble the villages of their allies XIL players who nobled barbs into his province that he was the sole owner of, so he simply did it anyways and got kicked!:eek:.........

DeletedUser

The Great Coalition of Tribes vs Less Than 25 Players: After being told this Hans asks more questions and learns that the tribe XIL is actually trying to get every tribe in the area surrounding this player to attack him:(, this peeked Hans interest and after talking to Blue he simply invited this lone and forsaken bastard into their tribe and offered him tea.:)
They proceeded to work out a plan when XIL and DRL leaderships demand that this player get kicked as a refugee;), Hans asks "What did he do?" they say "It doesn't matter kick his ass or we'll kick your ass with his!":eek: Hans took minor offense to that demand ;) and simply told them "If you want him so bad come and get him."
And come they did, they sent wave after wave after wave tens of thousands of troops dying on his walls with little to no losses gaining over 400k D bash in one day.
When the carnage ended Hans simply messaged those leaders again at the behest of the player in question as the player wanted to give them the chance to simply let bygones be bygones and even offered a village in exchange.:D

They rejected Hans offer and called his tribe "Chicken shit!" -Direct quote from XIL diplomat lol- so Hans took minor offense to that statement as well, and the leader of XIL threatened Hans with "2500 allied villages headed his way" and stated that "He didn't care about a ceasefire this was personal"
-Yes this leader made his members send tens of thousands of troops to die because it was personal-

Hans realizing that diplomacy with ignorant idiots is pointless quickly left it alone, telling this member that diplomacy was out, he simply shrugged and started killing more of their members:cool:

Now Hans had the problem of all these tribes declaring war against his small twenty five member tribe, TMK XIL DRL IMP fnd and WKD for a time before they realized the "coalition" was a bunch of idiots and decided to back out.

Apparently the other tribes in this twelve tribe "coalition" didn't exist or were too scared to declare war on a small Wyvern tribe on the western rim.:p

The Big Name Change: After the great stupid war against XIL came to an abrupt halt due to them having to rebuild their nukes and come up with a new strategy that didn't involve the "Send All" button, during that time the B-W somehow managed to force fiends leader and only decent player to turn into 90% defensive which annoyed many B-W members as now they had to crack the shell of some rather annoyingly placed turtles.

B-W decided they needed a name change since every tribe seemed to be declaring war on them immediately after asking them to join their "coalition" and upon B-W refusing -politely I might add-
So they changed into the "Revolutionary Wyverns"™
Since they were fighting in the revolution against Hug tribes that wanted to NAP and Ally with every tribe on the map.

The Next Big War Soon it came time for XIL to begin their annual culling of troops on the small tribe on the western rim's walls.
However it came to Hans attention that their enemies had just increased by even more, and would you believe it......it's another "coalition"o_O -seriously though.....for real?-
Now
CIC MLE FLN and KST all want to fight R.W a tribe of twenty members.....on the western rim....
the rim.... twenty.....members
This small tribe of warriors who have been in constant warfare since their founding has now eight tribes declared war against it, and eight tribes attacking....yes you guessed it, that one lone member we've been fighting constantly on that front for well over a month now. -Boy do they have a lot of troops to throw around, I sure hope nobody takes advantage of their absence of offensive power......;)-

What have these tribes managed to do?
Surely eight tribes attacking one player would be able to beat that player quite easily especially considering his tribe only has 20 members right?

Wrong, He's lost one recently nobled barb....and gained 600k D bash and rising.
It's taken eight tribes attacking one tiny rim tribe who have twenty members compared to the two hundred and twenty six members total fighting against them.

Have they managed to do any damage?
Well yes I mean it is a large advantage in numbers at some point yes they would break through or we would make a mistake in calculations allowing them to get a hit in.
But should they be congratulated on this fact?
No! If it takes that many tribes and players to beat this small amount that's less than 10% their total -not saying we lost or are losing- then if anything they need to be slapped in the face for being this bad at the game.

To Be Continued

( Am I a writer? Clearly no. Am I taking my writing seriously in this thread? No. Do I have intentions of continuing it? If I have the time yes might as well.)
If you enjoyed this, then coolbeans if not I don't care did it for fun because I was bored.

DeletedUser

Too bad they don't have something like this for Juval... RUSSIAN VERSION Baha.

DeletedUser

Just found this and found it to be a great read hahaha where is this guy?
I want to play a world with him, dudes got style.

DeletedUser825

This guy held back many of our legions(nukes). You should have seen his bash. Defensive was amazing.

DeletedUser1273

Just found this and found it to be a great read hahaha where is this guy?
I want to play a world with him, dudes got style.
He retired, great player though. He helped me adjust from tw1 to here. Might be on the international servers