• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Ranger (added ability)

DeletedUser920

The Ranger as he stands today will stop an attack if we will loose the battle. What we added one more feature, this would stop the noble from attacking a village you have already nobbled?

DeletedUser920

It would of been better if I had written it from the keyboard and not the tablet touch screen. I am missing an if. Such is life.

DeletedUser255

The suggestion is that as an added ability the ranger would not attack a player's own troops upon the village being conquered.
So say the 3rd noble conquered, the 4th noble would turn around and go home.

An interesting proposition.

DeletedUser920

I think it has merit, its called a smart field commander that can recognize the battle is won before he attacks his own troops.

DeletedUser1260

That would be great if we did not have an achievement for just that purpose of attacking ourselves. :D
It is when we lose the troops because we didn't have the time to pull the troops from the 3rd Noble that took the village and the 4th that attacked them. That is where we have to be online during attacks to see the outcome and pull those troops back.

DeletedUser1260

What do you like about this idea and why Sir Eaker ?

DeletedUser1272

well... we can avoid unnecessary self destruction and save resources?

DeletedUser

It would save time, resources, headaches. You wouldnt have to worry about how many you sent. Right now I send four in a train but if you had six with the last two having rangers you'd be safe.

DeletedUser920

maybe we should create a new class maybe a Scout class that would stop a noble attack if you own the village? What do you think?

DeletedUser

Thats a nice idea too, just send him on the last couple attacks just in case.