• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The REAL Tavern...

DeletedUser

I'm slightly dismayed at what I just noticed. This part of the forum is missing something that I thought would have been an obvious addition- ESPECIALLY seeing as the NAME is "To the Tavern!" Can you guess where I'm going with this?

FAVORITE DRINKS!

It seems like most of the contributors here in the forums are of the age of imbibing, so those of you that are, share your favorites here! Whether you like the fruit of the vine, the blow of the barley, the kiss of the queen bee, or the pow of the potato, post your favorite vintages, brews and mixes here!

If you are underage, you've got two options here... post non-alcoholic drinks that you like (I like orange juice split with Sprite or Sierra Mist) or comment in general. I DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT UNDERAGE DRINKING. (although I did it and I don't care.) It's a little thing called "Plausible Deniability."

DeletedUser

PERSONALLY, I favor whiskey ginger... with Jamison if I can afford it

DeletedUser255

I used to enjoy Desperados (tequila flavoured beer) with a wedge of Lime, with friends. Have had trouble finding either one lately :(

I never got on with Whiskey, lol

DeletedUser

A lot of people can't handle their whiskey. I say they just don't know how to drink responsibly.. lol... know your limits kids! Now you know! *rainbow*

When I first started drinking a bit, I drank screwdrivers almost exclusively (that's OJ and vodka, but I'd do pineapple juice sometimes or w/ev). I got tired of that and started favoring rum and Coke (or Pepsi... or Dr Pepper). My love turned me on to whiskey when we started dating and I really liked the taste and the tingle (lol), so for the past three years that we've been dating I mostly go for the whiskey gingers.... (we also used to do shots of Fireball all the time and fell out of the habit. Now it makes me hiccup a lot and I'm not as much of a fan.)

I have to say though... try a shot of Jager in Dr. Pepper... fantastic. My love has a name for it, but I can't remember it right now. Also, if I have a little extra money in the bank or I feel like treating myself, I will ALWAYS love a well-made White Russian....

DeletedUser

I used to enjoy Desperados (tequila flavoured beer) with a wedge of Lime, with friends. Have had trouble finding either one lately :(

I never got on with Whiskey, lol

Wait, do you mean you're having trouble finding Desperados and lime wedges or Desperados and friends? -cause if it's the latter, ...awww.. I'll be your buddy, guy!

DeletedUser897

Cause where Im from we drink a lot so sometimes its good to you know have something besides 100% booze in every drink. Now the Tennessee Honey Jack I like to drink strait as long as its chilled.

DeletedUser

It's not one HUNDRED percent....... exactly...... *sideglance...*

I like Honey Jack and American Honey, but MAN... do you ever need to watch for those tiny, little fruit flies! They LOVE that stuff.....

DeletedUser1260

I will put Jack in my coffee in the winter and in some lemonade in the summer. :D

DeletedUser897

Lol I live in mosquito haven of the world you wind up with bugs in your drink all the time. More protein good for the heart.

DeletedUser

So are hawthorn berries, but you don't see me walkin' around munching 'em. ...... ...... it's mostly because they've got these big ol' seeds, see?

DeletedUser1260

Well add protein to any drink and it gets healthier and eating bugs if they covered in chocolate is not so bad. Try a bowl of Chocolate covered Grasshoppers with your pretzels and Beer :D

DeletedUser645

I'd say my top favorite drinks, are either Jager on the rocks, or Crown and Coke. I'm none too picky though.

DeletedUser

Jager, Smirnoff Flavored Beer, Strongbow, and UV Blue Vodka are my fav's