• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The world of gangbangs

DeletedUser238

as we settle into our new villages we at WAT face many adversities. many of which is every tribe being jealous of our awesome club of few.

we have Intel that the rank 1 tribe, rank 3, and rank 4 have all teamed up to combat us lowly few players in combat. to our dismay we didn't really care about their proposal and have been tearing into every tribe around us as we see fit... Alas it has come to a gangbang. I don't enjoy teaming up with people but I mean come on lol... I'll let Iron Lady speak for this one in this quote

Iron Lady has written:Ha. My entire tribe are refugees from either POF, BNB, OMG, Malice, nTa, and Narnia. I had to -- use my Iron Will and rip some players, Clarnice being one of them. They tried bringing their past drama and issues into Phoenix. If they knew my reputation and past tribes, they would not have tried that. Already incorporating mandatory troops defensive

I had 30,000 defensive troops at village Mailce but have removed them.

Story is long, but I was just going to chill on this world, but was asked by several player that were in POF to lead a tribe for them. Been playing these type games 40+ years. Led many Tribes in Travian.

While I may understand your issues with these specific players, I have many players that moved over from Malice. In fact, some of them have been moved into leadership. Were a new tribe and will not be accountable for past issues. They are in the past and Phoenix is a future looking tribe. Any attacks on other former Malice players would be an immediate retaliation by Phoenix.

Were allies with ROI and OMG. The three of us are teaming up to deal with WAT. Again, we do not want a war with POLIS as were after gayfish.

Have a great day,

IL

Now we at what love the enthusiasm this world has to gang up on us but as time has show it hasn't worked. We do implore you to work on your tribes a bit before you try, because we know everything that goes on in this world. we are afraid of no tribe and we take what we want... Oh and Iron lady... have some fish sticks.

south-park-s13e05c07-breaded-and-genius-16x9.jpg

DeletedUser897

Ohh no it's kanye RUN.... What you will all be saying soon enough lmfao:)

DeletedUser

Holy Mackerel !!
I feel so special you all thought about me. Its all good -- game banter. I never take it personally. But here is my response to one of your WAT players.

Gayfish The First has written:
Thanks for letting all the tribes know what kind of danger i am together with WAT. I already knew i was special and feared but hearing it from others makes me happy :).
I just hope u know how to lead and train a tribe since im dying to get some resistance.

------
Iron Lady has written:
Holy Mackerel !

How is my favorite little carp doing today?
Sure, your very special. :) Feared? Your head is bigger than a blowfish .
Lead and do trains ---- Have no idea what your talking about. But I am looking forward to gutting you like the smelly fish your are.

IL
PS. Not meant to your personally. Just in game fun. Sure your a good person in RL. But were going to have a whale of a time ~~~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Speaking of battles. Here is a video of what is coming for WAT.

DeletedUser

Wow, I didn't even realize this type of game had been around for forty-plus years. Which one of ARPANET's 61 nodes at the time was hosting proto-Travian? o_O

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
I am literally dying about the "I have been offline for 3 days because my cat was having puppies" haha

DeletedUser897

Holy Mackerel !!
I feel so special you all thought about me. Its all good -- game banter. I never take it personally. But here is my response to one of your WAT players.

Gayfish The First has written:
Thanks for letting all the tribes know what kind of danger i am together with WAT. I already knew i was special and feared but hearing it from others makes me happy :).
I just hope u know how to lead and train a tribe since im dying to get some resistance.

------
Iron Lady has written:
Holy Mackerel !

How is my favorite little carp doing today?
Sure, your very special. :) Feared? Your head is bigger than a blowfish .
Lead and do trans ---- Have no idea what your talking about. But I am looking forward to gutting you like the smelly fish your are.

IL
PS. Not meant to your personally. Just in game fun. Sure your a good person in RL. But were going to have a whale of a time ~~~
I mean you should be scared of gayfish.... I am on his account to.

DeletedUser

I am literally dying about the "I have been offline for 3 days because my cat was having puppies" haha

Seriously though, if my cat was having puppies, I'd totally take the time off for that. I think that's very justifiable.

DeletedUser

Seriously though, if my cat was having puppies, I'd totally take the time off for that. I think that's very justifiable.
Who wouldn't? Hell call the news too, because something seriously crazy is happening with that cat....

DeletedUser

Thought we all would enjoy that video from my Travian days. :rolleyes:

Grew up in a gaming family. Played AH board games before we even had computers. Been In Travian, Dragon of Atlantis, TW, etc close to 8-9 year. In addition to TW I still play TCG's online. Seen most strategies in these games, and some you may not have.

While I am not one to "usually" start a war, let it be known I am not afraid of one either. If WAT decides to dish it out to Phoenix you had better be ready to get it back at you. I am not called Iron Lady without justification...... ;)

DeletedUser897

Thought we all would enjoy that video from my Travian days. :rolleyes:

Grew up in a gaming family. Played AH board games before we even had computers. Been In Travian, Dragon of Atlantis, TW, etc close to 8-9 year. In addition to TW I still play TCG's online. Seen most strategies in these games, and some you may not have.

While I am not one to "usually" start a war, let it be known I am not afraid of one either. If WAT decides to dish it out to Phoenix you had better be ready to get it back at you. I am not called Iron Lady without justification...... ;)
But you are sworn allies with omg and im pretty sure we just finished an op where we rimmed a guy in omg...

DeletedUser

That is so lame, quit being pansys and allying up so many people.

DeletedUser1011

sounds like obs and wat are scared of a little war lol.

DeletedUser

Shoot --- game is just starting to get fun...... BRING IT ON>
As Pat Benitar said, "Hit me with your best shot --- fire away"

DeletedUser1011

funny thing is as most of the top 10 tribes are losing ranks and dropping like fly,s like 1o1 and narnia and a few others. And were still jumping up in the ranks as were now rank 12 and a few of the top 5 tribes are in the top 20 now ? but were a nobody tribe so who cares lol

DeletedUser238

sounds like obs and wat are scared of a little war lol.

WAT has the highest Bash on the server in O so no we aren't afraid. We are laughing.

funny thing is as most of the top 10 tribes are losing ranks and dropping like fly,s like 1o1 and narnia and a few others. And were still jumping up in the ranks as were now rank 12 and a few of the top 5 tribes are in the top 20 now ? but were a nobody tribe so who cares lol

We in WAT have been here since the server was created and have been in the top 7 and have dropped no lower. So your rise between the 10-20 in ranks means nothing.