• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The world of gangbangs

DeletedUser897

funny thing is as most of the top 10 tribes are losing ranks and dropping like fly,s like 1o1 and narnia and a few others. And were still jumping up in the ranks as were now rank 12 and a few of the top 5 tribes are in the top 20 now ? but were a nobody tribe so who cares lol
You wonder why nrn and 101 have dropped? Just like nta they thought they could fight us and do anything.

DeletedUser1011

You wonder why nrn and 101 have dropped? Just like nta they thought they could fight us and do anything.
I don.t wonder i have talked to both tribes before and there leaders were not to smart.

DeletedUser897

I don.t wonder i have talked to both tribes before and there leaders were not to smart.
You are obviously not smart as you are the guy who was impersonating the leader of LOD trying to get them in a fight with us... You talk all this game but do nothing... Meanwhile I continue to noble everything in my path along with the rest of wat.

DeletedUser

funny thing is as most of the top 10 tribes are losing ranks and dropping like fly,s like 1o1 and narnia and a few others. And were still jumping up in the ranks as were now rank 12 and a few of the top 5 tribes are in the top 20 now ? but were a nobody tribe so who cares lol
You're rank 14 with the lowest points per member in the top 25 tribes on the server. Your tribes defensive bash points are over 3 times the amount of your offensive bash points. This pretty much means you're on farm by the server.

To put it in perspective, the average LoD member is over 10 times the size of the average Dro. The average WAT member is more like 15 times the size. LoD average 170k offensive bash points per member, Dro has only 600k offensive bash points total (WAT average 224k off bash points).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser238

and if you want even more prospective YOU don't have masses of tribes banding together to take your tribe down. The mass recruiters are threatened by the tribal builds WAT and LOD follow. They can't wrap their tiny little heads around the small and effective build of highly skilled and active players. They don't understand how on earth we make it work because with their massive tribes they think their numbers could crush us but find they are losing numbers to us. The few can easily crush the many however the many seem to think pitting 700 plus against the mere 60 or lower will yield them results. Further more we at WAT and those at LOD are far more relevant as they actually are the tribes spoken about in hushed tones by the leaders of the tribes in the top 10. THEY are afraid of us. NO ONE is afraid of DRO. get that through your skull. OH AND A PPS you were buddy buddy with 1o1 and now you claim their leader was stupid. Which one was it? are they your friends or are they lead by an idiot whom you chose to ally yourself and your tribe with?

DeletedUser1011

No one is afraid of wat and definitely not lod lol.
And you got me messed up with some one esle. but o well i will let you war it out with the big guys and sit back like the cowered That I am lol.

DeletedUser238

No one is afraid of wat and definitely not lod lol.
And you got me messed up with some one esle. but o well i will let you war it out with the big guys and sit back like the cowered That I am lol.

lol say that to all the people who freak out when we start attacking them and beg to be our allies. tell that to all the people in the tribe who we oppose who feed us info just to spare them and give them admittance to our tribe. o_O You honestly have no actual idea on what goes on in this world. WAT is the longest standing successful tribe in this world. We are rank 2 with the highest O bash, the highest PPM in the top 100, nay the whole world, and we are pound for pound the best tribe in this world. Runner up being LoD hands down.

We don't mess up because everything thats happening is going according to our plan. We are also laughing at the 7 tribe collation bull because if it actually takes 7 tribes to take us down that only helps FURTHER prove my point, and if i find us to be in any sort of trouble I will open up our diplomacy and actually go out and seek like minded tribes for diplomacy however that hasn't happened nor will it probably ever happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser897

lol say that to all the people who freak out when we start attacking them and beg to be our allies. tell that to all the people in the tribe who we oppose who feed us info just to spare them and give them admittance to our tribe. o_O You honestly have no actual idea on what goes on in this world. WAT is the longest standing successful tribe in this world. We are rank 2 with the highest O bash, the highest PPM in the top 100, nay the whole world, and we are pound for pound the best tribe in this world. Runner up being LoD hands down.

We don't mess up because everything thats happening is going according to our plan. We are also laughing at the 7 tribe collation bull because if it actually takes 7 tribes to take us down that only helps FURTHER prove my point, and if i find us to be in any sort of trouble I will open up our diplomacy and actually go out and seek like minded tribes for diplomacy however that hasn't happened nor will it probably ever happen.
Smurks may be a troll and a great one at that but he speaks the truth.

DeletedUser1011

you no this server is only less then 4 months old right ? And you say your a big tribe but its not even been 5 months lol

DeletedUser238

well you seem to be the most ignorant person on these forums. I ask everyone to boycott this guy and don't reply to him. he is hands down the only reason I rather not come back to these forums

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
well you seem to be the most ignorant person on these forums. I ask everyone to boycott this guy and don't reply to him. he is hands down the only reason I rather not come back to these forums
He is making my head explode..

DeletedUser897

you no this server is only less then 4 months old right ? And you say your a big tribe but its not even been 5 months lol
Bro where your mrt at in tribe levels I mean must suck having to spend all your points on ml.... LMFAO we are on teir two son whats up:)

DeletedUser1031

Well now, I guess this is where the fun is happening, anyone got something for me to smash other than anyone in my path....

DeletedUser897

Well now, I guess this is where the fun is happening, anyone got something for me to smash other than anyone in my path....
OHHH LAWD it's SMASHER the pope he's hurrr to kick butt and chew bubblegum and guess what he's all outa bubble gum.

DeletedUser238

rJTK1WA.png

WAT has finally claimed its throne as top dog. we will most likely lose it over the given weeks due to Mass recruiting tribes being well, mass recruiters. The few now rule over the many, as it is in the world around us. Welcome to the Those Guys world ;) I look forward to seeing LoD hit rank 2 and the rest of you fade out of existence.

DeletedUser702

Yes, please pass us in ranking... This is all going to smurks' head, and I'm forced into talking with him on a daily basis.

DeletedUser1031

Still waiting for this mighty 7 tribe coalition to actually start attacking...... Come on kiddies where are you?