• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

This world needs a banter thread

DeletedUser

So which world TW world or real world cause i think it needs a banter fourm so i can trash talk me some peeps, but i guys i could trash talk some of these ZH1 or who ever that number 1 tribe is. i hear they are much bad

cokky

Berserker
So just thought i would give some juicy details on how the world is going day one of out of protection. already some pretty good smacks back and forth in the top 10. and most importantly
Events
Today at 9:36:31 PM
dallas3020 has conquered a village. first village conquer is not before his second as planned but close enough.

DeletedUser825

The power of coins in full swing I see, haha. Congratulations WAR for the first conquest of the world.

DeletedUser

It's a very strategic thing to do, Whether you like it or not. It gives him max pits and a high farm level (If he waited a few days). This gives him a massive lead in troops and points above anyone else.

DeletedUser2207

Strategic, sure...impressive, still no. Anyone with money to burn could do the same thing. Not whining that anyone is p2p, just not going to ooooh and aaahhh over it either. I'll save that for the people playing with more skill than a credit card can buy

DeletedUser

Funny, You say that on here yet you cry when we beat your tribe senseless on W18.

DeletedUser825

Col leave world 18 in world 18 please. I was just congratulating him, no need to bash the pay method. His money, he reaps the rewards and his reward is a third village from which he can produce more troops. A strategic gain.

DeletedUser

im not bashing dallas more so Cokky's presentation

its like a laser light show for a ground hog to see his shadow

DeletedUser2207

Funny, You say that on here yet you cry when we beat your tribe senseless on W18.
This is the forum for world 20...so the blather about other worlds isn't really necessary. No one is crying on either world to my knowledge though.

DeletedUser1179

Lets be clear on a few things. There will be no personal attacks in this thread. This thread is about World 20, there is no need to discuss other worlds here. Lets keep it clean and fun please :)

DeletedUser

I wouldnt call it a personal attack more of a directed banter lol

but she is right def need more W20 banter then W18 banter

on that note TH2 has declared on TKO i do quite wonder why? Mayhaps TH2 would be kind enough to say why?