• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

This world needs a banter thread

DeletedUser2207

I ment the usage of words, the core comment was towards like the core of a tribe being the ones to carry over tot eh new world. like LQ i recognize at least 70% of those names from the original
Ahh yes...core tribe membership tends to be the same. It beats having to fight your friends...something I seem to do an awful lot of these days

DeletedUser

So does anyone know what Dallas does when he's not nobling barbs?
i think hes an assassin . . . or mayhaps it was a drug dealer? or politician? idk they all the same anyways . . .nah im just joking i beleive the word on the street is hes a farmer

DeletedUser465

i think hes an assassin . . . or mayhaps it was a drug dealer? or politician? idk they all the same anyways . . .nah im just joking i beleive the word on the street is hes a farmer
Word on the street is he's a famous Kpop star here to make it big in american culture. (hehe)
Hi Dallas :D

DeletedUser465

Well the most important question becomes what kind of brownies are they?

DeletedUser2207

Why is there no banter??? Come on...there should be all the banter ;)

DeletedUser2207

Aww...but more banter would be ever so lovely :) So lets get to it already

DeletedUser465

Once upon a time, in a world filled with ever increasing darkness...

DeletedUser2207

A fella started a story only to leave mid sentence, mercilessly teasing his audience...

DeletedUser465

For only he could bring justice to the world and restore balance between the light and darkness...

DeletedUser2207

If he tiptoed around his target (audience) ever so slowly...