• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Answered time frame for inactive to go gray

DeletedUser1444

How long does it actually take for an inactive player to go gray?

DeletedUser

around 30 days, i am unsure how larger inactive player convert though.

DeletedUser61

How long does it actually take for an inactive player to go gray?
It takes approximately 30 days for a account to be set to inactive. This does not mean that the account will turn to barbarian village at 30 days. Instead the system will take a certain % of villages (inactive players) and begin the process during this time. This means that that account might be one if not it will be at a later time.

DeletedUser1495

It takes approximately 30 days for a account to be set to inactive. This does not mean that the account will turn to barbarian village at 30 days. Instead the system will take a certain % of villages (inactive players) and begin the process during this time. This means that that account might be one if not it will be at a later time.

Does that mean if an inactive hasn't been converted to a barb after its first 30 days, it'll take another 30 days to have a chance to be picked by the game?

DeletedUser

Don't believe it is 30 days between inactives check, but u have to be 30 days inactive to be added to the pool, which probably runs daily or so.

DeletedUser1046

I know that player villages actually being turned into barbs is a script that runs daily as I have watched a player slowly turn into barbs over time, sometimes that same player may skip a few days, I've had multiple villages belonging to a single player go gray on one day too, as well as having different ones go gray over a series of days.

DeletedUser1495

I understand barb points are calculated by the average player points in the province. I'm assuming the barb points don't actually count towards the average here. Thing is it seems that barbs that were once inactive villages don't seem to follow this rule, only naturally spawned ones. Is this right?

DeletedUser

Well once a city turns barb it would follow the barb code, a rush to get to the average, and stopping in the 3.5K area i imagine.