• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TLI vs. REM REM2 and VET

DeletedUser193

War was declared by TLI against REM, REM2 and their allies VETS two days ago. That's 68 players that declared war against almost 500. Whoever comes out top in this war will surely be leading the world. So what's everyone's thoughts on this war? Or share your thoughts about anything else going on in this world.

DeletedUser

my thought it rem,rem2 and vets should start on a new server and save their time

DeletedUser

on world 1 tli are fighting apo,omerta,omerta2 eek since pretty much the begining and winning and I think we have around 50 players there...then again im on world 1 and my superior skills equal to about 100 good players :)

DeletedUser193

Agreed, TLI is obviously the elite. In this world, we have 10755 points per player at #1. With rem at #2 with 3345 per player and vet with a whopping 1280 average points per player at #11. REM2 is at #6 with 1238 per player.

DeletedUser198

Curious how this operation is going. Seems TLI has put a chunk into VETS already

DeletedUser216

Well that's the thing about Family Tribes. THEY NEVER WORK. In the beginning, everyone wants to join some big alliance with a lot of people, thinking that they will be safe. Well the truth of the matter is they will never be safe, because the majority of their members are inexperienced and inactive. Of course all of the family tribes claim that have "experienced" players. Well if they were experienced, then they would know that they will get rimmed by a smaller tribe eventually.

DeletedUser216

You should add the CUT families to that list. A bunch of refugees there.

DeletedUser

Convict I am doing you proud on this world brother. We are now at war with what remains of VET, MYT, and KWB. (Man was Lerue mad when I declared war on VET) We also have REM, REM2, GoD, and DoW. On Wednesday we start a new war against CUT/CUT2.

DeletedUser216

Good. I hope to see their cities burn too. Also, CUT 2 was talking trash about you guys. I can forward the messages IG if you'd like.

DeletedUser

Anyone want to share the story of what happened to Mythic? I joined the world on the December 13 so I was kind of clueless when this all happened.

DeletedUser193

I am kind of curious what the family tribe of a barb-nobling bashpointless tribe who has nap's with 9 tribes and also accepts refugees said about us, not that it really matters. Could you post a summary of their comments, if it's to much then I'd be happy to read the in-game message.

As for Mythic, it was the #1 tribe for a little while. I'd say myt was the mix of a tribe like TLI, and a tribe like GoD in the sense that it had a lot of elite players, but also had a good number of mediocre players. It had about the same number of members as GoD does now (130) at its height if I remember correctly, but the points per player was much higher just throwing that out there. Myt had a unique diplomacy stance. We were at war with everyone, no allies, no NAPs. Anyone who wasn't mythic was an enemy. This attracted a lot of aggressive and active players. The war-on-everyone stance was doomed to fail though considering we were at the #1 spot and an obvious threat to anyone who bordered myt. Due to the war-on-everyone it made it easy for other tribes to gang up on us even if they weren't coordinating with each other. One of the main problems myt faced was tli. As I said there was a good number of mediocre players with us despite being #1.As things got more chaotic discipline started to break down, and it was obvious myt was on the decline. A couple cities were being lost, we were losing a couple players to defection. Nothing huge, but we were losing points and it was obvious. Then myts leader and tli's leaders agreed on a merge. (as to the details of the merge I don't know as I am not and wasn't part of leadership.) What i do know, is tli's 20-30 elite players gained the elite and valuable players of myt, bumping them up to about 65 members and the #1 spot with atleast half the members of any other tribe.. The average players who weren't able to join tli either formed up with one of the tribes like rem or got swallowed up by the growing menace.

So in short MYT warred everyone, started losing, (mostly to TLI) and then tli gained their valuable members, and conquered the rest. So now the name spoken of in fear is not myt, but TLI and we will conquer the world.

DeletedUser193

Anytime, trying to get these forums active! Anyone care to share with me what happened with UPC at the beginning of the server? This is the only other big tribe that fell for reasons unknown to me.

DeletedUser216

Ez Kallion, what is your IG name? It would be easier to just forward the messages.

But basically I was bashing them for harboring refugees, and they said that you guys were refugee harbors, and that you guys just reaped the privileges of the mass war on Mythic. Just normal stuff coming from a man who wastes nobles on 300 point cities.

DeletedUser

His IG name is the same as his forums name. And for the UPC stuff (Which I hope the leader of UPC doesn't mind):

JKyne said:
...I'm Jeff the founder of UPC. We were ranked the number 1 tribe in Castel. Until my charger broke and I couldn't play for a week. Than a member of mythic hacked my account and kicked all of my members out...

DeletedUser193

Ha so maybe there has been some interesting things going on in the world that I didn't even know about, but both tribes are dead now anyways.

DeletedUser216

It's hard as hell to find a good north eastern tribe in this world so far. So I decided to make my own lol.....

DeletedUser193

Good luck, someone should do a top 10 tribe predictions. I would but I've never done one before and I don't know a lot about each tribe.

DeletedUser224

I'll give it a shot:

1) TLI
2) Who cares
3) Who cares
4) Who cares
5) Who cares
6) Who cares
7) Who cares
8) Who cares
9) Who cares
10) Did I leave the iron on?

DeletedUser216

I think it's still to early for this....

1. TLI - Obviously the world favorite. The only thing that stop them now.... is another veteran stacked, active tribe or..... internal issues.
2. REM - Well, obviously point whores. Large member count, is 40 out of 196 even active in their tribe?
3. GoD - Another high member tribe. I'll give them 2 more months.
4. Draconian Empire - Maybe shows the most promise out of the top 5 besides TLI.
5. CUT - Barb nobiling will never make you successful.
6. UPC - Family tribes never work.
7. REM2 - Refer to above statement.
8. Triads - If they can get more active, and veteran players they'll be good.
9. KOH - Who?
10. TIU - Formerly known as CUT 2. Barb nobiling and families never work....