• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TLI vs. REM REM2 and VET

DeletedUser

1.) TLI - Internally may be as strong as external.
2.) REM - Too large, lack of communication, coordination, experience and tribe pride will cause this beast to crack from within.
3.) GoD - Don't know much except that their Leader is a nice guy but he unfortunately made two major mistakes. Mass recruit & picked the wrong side of this world ward.
4.) IXI - Draconian started as a mass recruit but cut the fat pretty quickly and made the correct Alliances. They should be sturdy and hold strong in the top 5.
5.) CuT - Lack of recruitment vs expansion, lack of battle know how, lack of beneficial tribal policies and cockiness will cause CuT to faulter and soon be forgotten.
6). UPC - TBH, I don't know much about UPC except that they are large and you know the drill.
7.) RM2 - These guys leak more information than snowden and are about as loyal to their Parent tribe as he was. Bye bye
8.) Triads - Small, active, organized. Expect them to pick up the active, experienced players around them when the others faulter.
9.) TIU - Our NAP is up with TLI? Steve has doomed us. CHANGE OUR NAME QUICK!
10.) KOH - Small, Organized, Policies to grow and remain strong. They will rise quickly.

DeletedUser193

Nice predictions guys, I definitely don't see cut lasting very long.

DeletedUser198

EZ you dont even understand. When I get hit with an attack thats like 1k spear 500 sword 500 axe, all we do is post the reports in tribe forums and laugh. Its pitiful that the leadership is so awful they cant even teach their players how to attack!

DeletedUser216

Hahahaha, now that is funny. Reminds me of TW1 days when people would send spear nukes.

EZ: The name of the member that was talking trash about you tribe is Topher The Just. You have a member just north of him. The dude wastes nobles on 600 point villages lol.

DeletedUser193

bigpapasmurf6;n1541 said:
EZ you dont even understand. When I get hit with an attack thats like 1k spear 500 sword 500 axe, all we do is post the reports in tribe forums and laugh. Its pitiful that the leadership is so awful they cant even teach their players how to attack!

Ha haven't had any that bad personally, but that's just sad. I've been waiting for a member from one of these mass recruiting tribes to come defend themselves, but it appears even they know that they are destined to fail.

EDIT: and the 300, I searched topher, and he has 3 villages with a total of like 130 bash points. Lol is all I have to say.

DeletedUser216

Topher is a joke, they have wasted over 2000+ troops on some small village south of me. I'm just laughing as my PA kills them all daily. They send LC and axes to help defend the city... Who does that?

DeletedUser232

smurks;n1661 said:
We at KOH are taking care of CUT

Just about everyone is, it seems. We killed 42k CUT troops in one five minute period. Though I give them credit for decent timing and coordination (and, sadly, for using all offensive troops. No spears here. ). We were surprised they weren't just fakes, honestly.

DeletedUser232

the 300;n1671 said:
Lmao, do you do that by recruiting my members to your member hungry tribe?

They have added a bunch of players recently. Snapped up a bunch of low point VETS in our area. Curious.

DeletedUser193

So KOH is now picking up low point players? I see that their average points per player has dropped below rem and also god at 10,000... Not a good sign for a tribe that started out in the core.

DeletedUser232

Yeah...And they seem to have a lot of inactives. Not sure why they haven't gotten rid of those, but I'm probably just missing something.

DeletedUser216

Well we just recently just merged into them. They put me on the council, and I have been receiving heavy attacks from two annoyances, but we are weeding out the inactives.... And have picked up players out of the core in an attempt to expand.

DeletedUser238

I've been fixing the old leaderships problems. I can't help their choices but the future direction of my tribe will be bright. We need not fear anyone or anything.

DeletedUser232

Remnant has also declared war on TLI now. Lots of fun thus far, even though it has lasted less than twenty-four hours.

DeletedUser734

This is kind of hilarious to go back and read. Not a single person correctly predicted anything except the death of tribes.

The closest anyone got was one person saying that IXI was going to be strong. And he was saying it was because they made the correct alliances (ie. their TLI alliance that went sour quick). So much ego got destroyed in this world...

The only tribes still in the top ten that started out there are UPC and TRI and we all know TRI won't be there for much longer.