• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser825

Well they're back and it looks like coolnite joins them. Will this spell doom for this world already? Only time will tell. I may not know much of their history but as far as I know they are notorious. Welcome back to the battlefield TLI.

DeletedUser61

Wait wait is there history here? Have I joined the wrong tribe? :(

DeletedUser825

Not at all. There is no such thing as a wrong tribe :D Unless you get nobled.

DeletedUser61

Just playing for fun testing the world nothing much atm.

DeletedUser825

Perhaps you'll get a few ideas. Anyway back to the topic at hand, TLI. So who was part of the original?

DeletedUser

Kane, mama26, mariobro, lord famine are a few original members

DeletedUser

convictpwn formed it after a having a fallout with tokano, lady hawk, oicur12 and firstknights

DeletedUser61

Recruitment in that tribe is currently at this.

You want to join? Sure come on in... btw do you have any experience? No oh thats fine never played TW2 but you are a great player :p

DeletedUser61

Should be interesting. I wasn't playing on sticking around long but I might have to just to have some fun.

DeletedUser

i OFFER A THUMBS UP TO WHOEVER NOBLES COOLNITE!

So there is a history. Spin us a tail, Deathcrystal.
pwned was made leader of our tribe and wanted everyone to reply to his msg at like 7 in the morning within an hour or get kicked, lady hawk and some others told him no that is stupid so he left and formed tli, bluebrothers was made leader of the tribe, got stressed out and disbanded so we formed EEK.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1260

As usual TLI who advertises "Quality over Quanity" mass recruits. Why doesn't this surprise me?
I will just stay tribeless until there is a tribe that decides that training half the world is not their mission. :D

DeletedUser1260

We will see Coolnite, how many tribes think number of members is more important then active, communicative and aggressive players. ;)

DeletedUser825

Well right now I am sitting in GOP (sounds like a political party :D) and they don't seem to bad at the moment, but on another note they have recruited half my prov so meh. I am open to suggestions on who is the best and will join whoever proves they are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.