• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1260

JUMP out Gaming Freeze and protest the MASS RECRUITING

DeletedUser825

I would if I was a better player, but I am terrible at this game :D

DeletedUser1260

O YEESH RIGHT!!!!! I keep getting invites and no message before I get the invite. HMMMMMM So I am messaging them and interviewing the leaders :D

DeletedUser825

That is a good plan..... if only there wasn't a restricted limit to how many points you need to send a message.

DeletedUser1260

LOL well if a leader is already recruiting and he has not hit 200 yet um maybe he should wait until that point.

DeletedUser825

Very true.... I believe we have strayed far off topic :D

DeletedUser1260

Well it all fits in with TLI they just taking anyone :D

They up to 25 members already.

DeletedUser825

And they couldn't answer my application in a timely manner? That's terrible.

DeletedUser825

Now all we need is MAC to come back and it will be Drach all over again. :D

DeletedUser626

Jaded wont last very long in this world, She cant seem to hang around. If only she could actually lead. Talks a big game but in the end comes up short lived. I'm surprised she hasnt changed her name again. Fresh starts still end up stank in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1260

O look who the CAT dragged in a mouth who thinks he knows everything, What happened to AOD sly heard they all left because they disliked you.

DeletedUser626

I dont claim to know all. But I do know what I know. And AOD is great. Still has active members. I also have met your spawn. I call her Jade Jr. Love me or hate me, in the end I still drink my whiskey and kill everything in my way.

DeletedUser1260

O Sly always living in a dream world of puppies and kittens. Nice to be a tribe of one, where everybody talks about you behind your back.

DeletedUser626

The dif between them and me. I have no need to talk behind backs. I am not a tribe of one. I have others.

DeletedUser1260

Other voices in your own head? O I am glad you have friends :rolleyes:

DeletedUser626

I do they have a great time together. But I still have LH and Ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.