• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser626

So who thinks TLI will amount to anything on this world or will they just be another MRT who folds?

DeletedUser825

So far it's up in the air. I say give them 4 to 5 days and we will weed out the good and bad players/tribes. I think they won't last long.

DeletedUser

I think the name is too notorious, too many burnedby them they probably have a few spies already.

DeletedUser825

Oh do you now Mr. Prophet? That's an interesting statement :D

DeletedUser270

I find the whole thread funny. From world 4 on TLI has been probably the most honorable tribe I have seen. I wasn't in a couple worlds but Kane, Coolmite, and especially mama27, have proven to me that they are more honorable then most people I have met on the worlds. Now world 3 mariobrofan was a completely different person. I will never trust him.

DeletedUser

I find the whole thread funny. From world 4 on TLI has been probably the most honorable tribe I have seen. I wasn't in a couple worlds but Kane, Coolmite, and especially mama27, have proven to me that they are more honorable then most people I have met on the worlds. Now world 3 mariobrofan was a completely different person. I will never trust him.
While that may be true, there are 3 worlds of really bad history before that, a single one of which u mentioned.

DeletedUser61

World is every new and so far exciting world. I think the top 3 tribes do look promising however like many has said only time will tell after BP. This is where you'll start to see who is really going to be around within the next 1-3 weeks.

DeletedUser479

Interesting world. I think so far one of the because the the community is so involved. TLI I don't think they have solid leadership. CrC really has potential to be a great looking tribe.

DeletedUser1495

Interesting world. I think so far one of the because the the community is so involved. TLI I don't think they have solid leadership. CrC really has potential to be a great looking tribe.
Why thank you.

DeletedUser1487

Only because of their two impossible sized members! How the hell do they get that big in three days!?!

DeletedUser479

Only because of their two impossible sized members! How the hell do they get that big in three days!?!
Crown users my friend. On world 7 I saw one guy so far ahead of the rest of players it was too funny. I think he had like 3000 points to the closest 1k. But hey some people pay for success while others earn it. If I had to choose out of the current 2 I would say that the number 1 player has spent well over 500 dollars I'm guessing and doubt he has many troops. To be at 2800 points this early is insane but that's the paying world us poor people live in.

DeletedUser1500

You can pay all you want, but that doesn't generate much on the resource side. Efficient farming is how you grow faster than your peers. That requires time. So time is the main contributor to quick success.
Not to knock your theory though. I don't know what those CrC guys are up to. I need to join them though.

DeletedUser

Actually coolnite has some interesting farming ideas I might steal on new worlds I play.

Status
Not open for further replies.