• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TLI

DeletedUser

was wondering if anyone from TLI was playing this world or if anyone was going to start a TLI tribe or if an experienced TLI member was going to create the tribe? I have a friend that is willing to if there is interest or if none of the former leaders like mama or kane were going to

DeletedUser534

TLI is basicly dead. They have ruined there reputation to the point that if they formed almost every tribe that knows about them will be gunning to kill them. I suggest you find some buddy's from TLI and not form TLI, but instead makr your own tribe and claim greatness throught your own name, but I'd not let mama or Kane in as you may get branded as a tli clone.

DeletedUser

nobodys like TLI since world 3 because of mariobrosfan83,,,but since then on world 4 and 5 they have had more recruitements then any other tribe,,,did something happen on world 5? i only played that world for a couple months just to try out some new ideas and techniques.

DeletedUser238

nobodys like TLI since world 3 because of mariobrosfan83,,,but since then on world 4 and 5 they have had more recruitements then any other tribe,,,did something happen on world 5? i only played that world for a couple months just to try out some new ideas and techniques.

lol Mario is 10x the player Kane and mama is, and 10x the leader. Mama has the lets hug everyone mentality and Kane is an overall dumba$$ when it comes to leadership. I have played with these players on W3 when I was in TLI. Mama and Kane ruined W3 TLI and every past world after that. You should get your historical facts straight from someone who isn't on either sides bias. Mario had left W3 and we had to skype him and beg for him to come back to lead us because Mama and Kane were running our tribe into the ground. Let that sink for a few moments.

DeletedUser224

And they say there's no such thing as bad publicity. :rolleyes:

No, notigers, there aren't any plans for The Luminus Imperium in w9. Not by myself, mama, or or any other tribe-mates in the other worlds. If you'd like to form TLI with other members you can trust, feel free to do so. Don't let these forums discourage you. I would try asking around in w4 if I were you. Not just TLI, but MAC members, as I trust them more than some former TLI.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
And they say there's no such thing as bad publicity. :rolleyes:

No, notigers, there aren't any plans for The Luminus Imperium in w9. Not by myself, mama, or or any other tribe-mates in the other worlds. If you'd like to form TLI with other members you can trust, feel free to do so. Don't let these forums discourage you. I would try asking around in w4 if I were you. Not just TLI, but MAC members, as I trust them more than some former TLI.
That last part is offensive.

DeletedUser

Hey.. Once we win world D by tribal domination with our amazing allies there, I may start whatever world opens after that..
As far as the smack talk about tribal hugs, Ill let my bash points speak for themselves.. Thanks for the inquiry. See everyone on D and F world!! :p

DeletedUser

Hey.. Once we win world D by tribal domination with our amazing allies there, I may start whatever world opens after that..
As far as the smack talk about tribal hugs, Ill let my bash points speak for themselves.. Thanks for the inquiry. See everyone on D and F world!! :p
For someone who started on every world... thats a small list of worlds you play

DeletedUser

For someone who started on every world... thats a small list of worlds you play

Obviously, I would quit the ones where I had no chance of winning or onces that weren't as fun or as many friends? Is that a way to try and put me down?... try again..

DeletedUser

Even though I was Anti-TLI in world 5 because of current players and it was ran by some leaders. I do encourage on creating your own tribe, either people will remember you and that tribe or they won't. Build your own legacy, put the fear into players you are attacking. If it happens to be recreating TLI on World 9. So be it, maybe you can change my mind on TLI overall that not all of them are bad. :) Don't let people discourage you, turn it into your motivation.

Best of luck!

DeletedUser534

Good luck killing mac. :p cause unless you plan to wait months maybe even years for the tribal domination there is really only one way to win currently. Conquest.

DeletedUser534

Even though I was Anti-TLI in world 5 because of current players and it was ran by some leaders. I do encourage on creating your own tribe, either people will remember you and that tribe or they won't. Build your own legacy, put the fear into players you are attacking. If it happens to be recreating TLI on World 9. So be it, maybe you can change my mind on TLI overall that not all of them are bad. :) Don't let people discourage you, turn it into your motivation.

Best of luck!
Perdonally, not all tli is bad, players are players, it's the leaders who define a tribe as I've seen skilled players action differently when placed in different environments. It just depends on the tribes and the leaders to define the players. Also, ik some tli guys and gals and there not that bad once ya get to.know them. :xp

DeletedUser

Good luck killing mac. :p cause unless you plan to wait months maybe even years for the tribal domination there is really only one way to win currently. Conquest.
I never once said we would go after our allies.. lol
MAC and TLI will win, when we merge our tribes together...

DeletedUser

I think this thread can be closed, given the question that was asked was answered by both mama and kane.
Also, preferably before anyone else comes on hating us on a thread they were never addressed on and taking things off topic by trying to put other people down... thanks!

DeletedUser

Perdonally, not all tli is bad, players are players, it's the leaders who define a tribe as I've seen skilled players action differently when placed in different environments. It just depends on the tribes and the leaders to define the players. Also, ik some tli guys and gals and there not that bad once ya get to.know them. :xp
I definitely agree, I am good friends with some of former TLI members. Those members have grown significantly well since leaving TLI.

DeletedUser534

I never once said we would go after our allies.. lol
MAC and TLI will win, when we merge our tribes together...
Last I checked you both had to many members to merge with a 200 player cap. It's possible but it's a pretty boring way to end a world, but hey, it's your tribes, do as yal please. I do though have a question. Whos name is going to be the winner? Are you allicing your names or have you decided on who gets the glory?

DeletedUser465

I can agree with ian, as he first stated, TLI has been shown to be trash as of late. They got stomped harder than ever on world 7, i'm pretty sure TLI is a dead afterthought now.

DeletedUser534

I can agree with ian, as he first stated, TLI has been shown to be trash as of late. They got stomped harder than ever on world 7, i'm pretty sure TLI is a dead afterthought now.
And there slowly dying on US6 one of the last worlds they had to their name. Really the last world they can be proud of is US4 and that's about it. It also looks like there dying on us5 also. I think this is the end days for the TLI name.

DeletedUser

We are waiting til we get the numbers down and then were merging and we havent made an offical vote on the new name.. Although a few ideas have been tossed around and we really like the name "MAC and TLI WINS" MTW or something lmao... and its been a very fun world and we have great relations with our allies, so really no better way to end it for us... You call it boring, The way I see it, Two tribes against the world and taking all the tribes down together and now were left with the BAT fight at that's pretty much it.. then on to the next!!

To each there own about all the negatives.. We cant play every world and if we did we would not win them all... I have found alot the best players I meet, only play one world.. It takes enough time? Dont ya think lol.. Im not one for trash talking, im more of an "actions speak louder than words" also pretty easy going for the most part, until I need to stand up for something, then people may not like that when I say things how they are and dont sugar coat.. :p
Anyhow, have fun with you all's games and maybe see you on a world!!