• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TLI

DeletedUser

I nobles blocks 4k worth of villages like a month ago :) Moose you were TLI after my time it's a shame with me and Baskee and some of the others you could have been a star unfortunately, you got too much of a taste for mama and kane. Now you are dead to me.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Lol yea that was pretty funny, looking one day seeing his two villas then seeing them red lol
I didn't know I was ever not dead to you. Kane is gone and now mama is going to be soon on US6. Now on US7 we are reinforced and you will be gone as well :)

DeletedUser

That would be interesting I only have 20k dbp...been building all game and I can't get a legitimate attack I am even killing my spies off in border towns hoping noobie or you or azn nocca anyone will attack me. Don't worry I know your border towns are stacked and your back lines have no defense :)

DeletedUser491

Banter, Banter , Banter.....the subject is TLI, PLEASE STAY ON IT or go to a new thread (i said earlier that alot of this wasn't off-topic but the above message definitely is)

DeletedUser

I remember TLI......I remember not liking them.
I also remember Mario......I remember liking him, though never got to fight him.

DeletedUser

There are names just don't carry on to new worlds, omerta, eek, tli had there times on the first worlds but most the people that actually made these tribes are gone and some are in 2nd and 3rd round of leaders.

DeletedUser

Truly Convictpwnz and Smiley made TLI back on W1. TLI was not successful on 1 or 2 I led 2 and 3 from start to finish. Yes we absolutely lost 2 to EEK we had terrible strategy on 2 we all joined at 11 am opening day so we had 3-5 players in each of the core provinces attrition and inability to fight early annihilated our growth as did having our members split between TLI and Mount Olympus plus the inability to gain a strong ally. Overall just bad strategy on 3 I became overwhelmed due to a poor leadership team.

Perhaps it sounds like excuses maybe it is. AoD is the evolution of w1,2,3 EEK/TLI the only group that will give us a run for our money are Abernon and his RMT crew only preexisting team with skill level comparable to ours. Man the fight that would be.

DeletedUser238

Truly Convictpwnz and Smiley made TLI back on W1. TLI was not successful on 1 or 2 I led 2 and 3 from start to finish. Yes we absolutely lost 2 to EEK we had terrible strategy on 2 we all joined at 11 am opening day so we had 3-5 players in each of the core provinces attrition and inability to fight early annihilated our growth as did having our members split between TLI and Mount Olympus plus the inability to gain a strong ally. Overall just bad strategy on 3 I became overwhelmed due to a poor leadership team.

Perhaps it sounds like excuses maybe it is. AoD is the evolution of w1,2,3 EEK/TLI the only group that will give us a run for our money are Abernon and his RMT crew only preexisting team with skill level comparable to ours. Man the fight that would be.

come to W8 and find out... ;) W3 seems to be ending in the favor of numbers rather then skill which is a pity.

DeletedUser

Yeah my next world will most likely be 13 or 14 at that point we should have this one fairly well under wraps. Man what a fight that would be having 2 incredible teams battling for the world. Bet Tanis will be unbanned by that point lol