• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Fixed [To be Resolved in 1.16] Kingdom boundaries are incorrect!

DeletedUser

I noticed that the rivers on the map do not correctly show where the kingdom boundaries are. In fact, in the places that I have looked, the rivers seem to be off by two or three provinces!

This does not agree with what the Wiki says: "All kingdoms are separated by rivers, that's how you can distinguish them on the map." http://wiki.en.tribalwars2.com/index...e_Map#Kingdoms

For a specific example, look at my own villages on Castel del Monte (US3). According to how the rivers are drawn on the map, all of my villages should be in one kingdom. However, when I filter by Kingdom in the points ranking, it shows 18 of my villages in the kingdom of Zolmarksurtal and 3 of my villages in the kingdom of Fahlheim.

DeletedUser

Thank you for reporting. I will pass it on to the developers so they can fix it asap.

DeletedUser

This is a known issue with the map (the actual graph vs. the data behind it) not lining up properly. For current worlds, just submit a ticket and our team will manually fix the issue.

Our next update should resolve the map issue once and for all for NEW worlds :).