• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

To strong

• Thread starter DeletedUser1011
  • Start date

DeletedUser1011

I think i can take on any one right now so to prove it here is a map of us and me and i dare anytribe any time to take me out.
map_www_us8_fcb6b194142bda6bf06e3c172e733e66_14469955759804.png

The longer you wait the bigger we getUntitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser255

So let me get this straight, because I don't follow the world;
You are rank 325.
Your Tribe isn't even in the top 10.
You only have one player ranking in the top 200.
Your 10th ranking player doesn't even have any bashpoints.

I can only assume that:
a) Your tribe has mostly been left alone as a non entity the entire world, and:
b) Aside for randomly recruiting players dotted around the map, a mistake for even the most well organised tribes if their players can't fight their own corner without support (which if were the case wouldn't need to be in your tribe anyway), you have recruited in the provinces surrounding yours to create a small buffer between you and any possible hostiles.

And in spite of all this, you have irresponsibly come to the forum to dare players to take you down, potentially endangering your tribe in the event of takers.

You might just be the worst leader ever. Of all time.

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight, because I don't follow the world;
You are rank 325.
Your Tribe isn't even in the top 10.
You only have one player ranking in the top 200.
Your 10th ranking player doesn't even have any bashpoints.

I can only assume that:
a) Your tribe has mostly been left alone as a non entity the entire world, and:
b) Aside for randomly recruiting players dotted around the map, a mistake for even the most well organised tribes if their players can't fight their own corner without support (which if were the case wouldn't need to be in your tribe anyway), you have recruited in the provinces surrounding yours to create a small buffer between you and any possible hostiles.

And in spite of all this, you have irresponsibly come to the forum to dare players to take you down, potentially endangering your tribe in the event of takers.

You might just be the worst leader ever. Of all time.
If you're talking about hunter I love the fact that he's daring people to take him on when the first thing he wants to build is an HQ rather than his wall that doesn't even exist in the picture.

DeletedUser

my tribe is just like me
So they're completely oblivious just like you? Also they have no idea what they're doing? Shit how did you guys even survive this long? I thought the pests were supposed to be the first people to go... Or was some stronger tribe making it possible for you to grow?

DeletedUser

So they're completely oblivious just like you? Also they have no idea what they're doing? Shit how did you guys even survive this long? I thought the pests were supposed to be the first people to go... Or was some stronger tribe making it possible for you to grow?
Probably a stronger tribe backing them in order to keep them alive that way if it comes down to just those 2 tribes the world would end 20 minutes later.

DeletedUser1011

no one wants to fight us is all and were rank 11 and growing very fast.

DeletedUser1011

well unless some one sends troops my way there is no war.

DeletedUser1031

LOL, one of our guys drops a church in your prov 2 days ago and all you can do is send spears to die, really, we are waiting for a real attack from you.....

DeletedUser

I admire you for trying to get some action going, but the map you posted pretty much spells out why no-one focuses on Dro. You're all spread out. There is no "move here to fight Dro", you'd make a move, clear one or two and then be left with no other Dro targets nearby. Add in the fact that against the vast majority of Dro members we'd all take massive morale hits, and there's just more valuable targets out there.
Still, have fun.

DeletedUser1031

Over 50 little attacks from you with no real stregnth, come on Hunter, it is just one little village in your homr prov and so far you cant even hurt it. Although I see you actually are mixing some AXE in with your mighty Spear attacks, wooo......

DeletedUser1011

you guys are a joke that is why im not hitting any one let them come to me and i will hit barbs tell then and you guys should see dros new tag

DeletedUser1011

i am so confused that i have no clue what the big pic is.

DeletedUser1122

you guys are a joke that is why im not hitting any one let them come to me and i will hit barbs tell then and you guys should see dros new tag
You renamed yourself ROI. I'm not sure how to takes this seeing we would not even consider taking you in. You even renamed you villages to copy a member of mine. You are a troll, and that is it. Nothing to offer, and dam sure nothing to fear.

DeletedUser1011

leeschaub just because wat owned your tribe does not mean i am weak or that my tribe is small your droping in the ranks and NRN 1o1 OMG and so many others have and yet i repeat yet we still are going up in the ranks as you guys fall below us tribe after tribe.