• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

tokano informed me in raidcall

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

tokano leader of (eek) informed me when i was in los illuminados in bastille in my los illuminados raidcall group he came into at the time with me and brodejy that he has a spy with a multiple account in everyones tribe on alnwick and so you guys know a lot of that in house spying and breaking of t.o.s has been going on for real on bastille so yea

DeletedUser

Just for you and your tribe tokano who love calling the certified mentally ill crazy and laughing at them like the bullies and jerks you all are kisses

Tokano

Not a Mod
o.o Yeah... Because I multi-account so hard. I will admit, I do have spies in certain tribes, but I don't remember saying that they are my accounts. :\
If you're going to tell the world I have spies, at least don't lie about how I am spying on them.^^

DeletedUser

incase he deletes that do not trust these guys they are all two faced liars backstabbers and trouble makers and abusive bullies who laugh at others already destroyed inside

DeletedUser

and trust me his words were multiple accounts as we all know high anonymous proxies set in lans settings and vpn server proxies among other things make it capable to mask the ip addresses also so innogames figure it out pls ty

Tokano

Not a Mod
Illuminati, everyone has spies in Alnwick. EEK has spies, TLI, DOM, Omerta/2, everyone. It isn't that big of a surprise to anyone, so your point is moot.

Also, I don't have more than one account, I can assure of that. My girlfriend made an account briefly, but she doesn't play anymore since there is no way to let InnoGames know of a shared Internet connection like there was on TW1. So... I haven't broken any rules.^^

DeletedUser

Today, 12:46 PM

Illuminati, everyone has spies in Alnwick. EEK has spies, TLI, DOM, Omerta/2, everyone. It isn't that big of a surprise to anyone, so your point is moot.

Also, I don't have more than one account, I can assure of that. My girlfriend made an account briefly, but she doesn't play anymore since there is no way to let InnoGames know of a shared Internet connection like there was on TW1. So... I haven't broken any rules.^^

that was a takano post above this one just so everyone knows

DeletedUser

these re postings are also for you innogames this spying in other tribes is against t.o.s as is and if he has a name in it or not he is leading them to do it is as much guilty as doing it himself

Tokano

Not a Mod
Lol, show me where it says in the rules that someone in another tribe can't tell me what that tribe is doing or planning and I will cover my eyes every time they send me messages or cover my ears every time they call me on Skype or come into RaidCall.

DeletedUser

Tokano;n1047 said:
Lol, show me where it says in the rules that someone in another tribe can't tell me what that tribe is doing or planning and I will cover my eyes every time they send me messages or cover my ears every time they call me on Skype or come into RaidCall.
ever notice how much a liar will either change the subject to cover tracks or say some thing he didnt before like them spys not being from his tribe but now were already in the tribe as is ? this is the read of bullshit and i read it very good

DeletedUser

not that i need to read it cause i do know what was said in raidcall by you sir ty

DeletedUser

Tokano;n1044 said:

should just be quoting this stuff haha

DeletedUser

illuminati;n1036 said:
tokano leader of (eek) informed me when i was in los illuminados in bastille in my los illuminados raidcall group he came into at the time with me and brodejy that he has a spy with a multiple account in everyones tribe on alnwick and so you guys know a lot of that in house spying and breaking of t.o.s has been going on for real on bastille so yea

Call me crazy here, but by your definition of spying, isn't relaying info you gathered while in another tribes raidchat spying? Are you gonna report yourself?

DeletedUser

archyr;n1051 said:
Call me crazy here, but by your definition of spying, isn't relaying info you gathered while in another tribes raidchat spying? Are you gonna report yourself?
I guess you sir forgot to read how it was in a los illuminados raidcall group i made that he came into but thats ok that was when i was in that tribe on bastille

but you are just one of his many friends or tribe mates they will come on here change subject lie or abuse me or put words in my mouth i never said to make me look like the liar here it is expected no worries

DeletedUser

make up some good lies for tokano too pls ty kisses to all my dirty evil hearted liars who love being the problem with the world good thing you will never know the plain of light and you know why :)

DeletedUser

Tokano;n1044 said:

i noticed how he said girlfriend boy i am really loving the lies here ty for using a false excuse to say girlfriend made the account when it was really you i am sure

and as if all the other tribes do not already hate eek as is lol sell them out to for your own problems with me?

DeletedUser

when i was leader of (tks) that is now eek i thought tokano was smarter than this but honestly him and his friend and there post kind of already clarify what i been saying as is lol ignorant prideful people you do not know much of that as is pls stop trying to fool the bad boy dressed in black of night for darkness from the fall of light as is we are geniuses you just do not know what we know so you see us as crazy

and honestly we are crazy but part of being the cross bearer is also being cursed with burdens and doubts from the many the most of mankind that does not know any better lol

Tokano

Not a Mod
Illuminati, I'm bored with you.^^ You're a sad little troll who has nothing better to do.
I've asked you in-game and in RaidCall, please stop talking to me. This is the last time I am going to ask you.

Next time I'll just report you to the mods.

DeletedUser

Tokano;n1056 said:
Illuminati, I'm bored with you.^^ You're a sad little troll who has nothing better to do.
I've asked you in-game and in RaidCall, please stop talking to me. This is the last time I am going to ask you.

Next time I'll just report you to the mods.
wow we arent even in raidcall and i have not been today or yesterday lol and you i been a.f.k while my brother plays heartstone maybe you just asked me not to talk to you in game while i wasnt at the pc?

trolling no but you trying to be good at lying some thing you really suck at not working

Status
Not open for further replies.