• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 as BP Ends

So which Top 5 Tribe you see dropping out first

• nTa

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • BNB

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • WAT

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • BOB

• LOF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

lwPpq9m.png

Well LOF raises to the top with the merging of TFR at a whopping 98 members. So is this just another world where numbers will get someone to the top or will they last after BP is over?
WAT, nTa, and 2MC holding strong with their lower member counts and higher ppm.
2d2ea77c06015ce65102774a50724b4e

Right now the map looks like a bowl of Skittles got thrown on the floor, no clear center area owned by any tribe.
We will see how this world developes. As people come out of the sleep of BP and start to Rock and Roll.

2eBoFq2.png

Will the top Ten players have the troops to show for the points they show on the board? I guess OBP will tell the story.

DeletedUser232

People sleeping are the ones who will drop out the fastest. This is my prediction.

Only tribe I can see dropping out of the top 5 any time soon is BOB.

DeletedUser825

I believe we will stay near the top but it will be a hard fought battle to keep it.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Most of the top 10 don't have any troops, Superman will be killing a lot of people.

DeletedUser645

I like the shaping of this world so far. No tribes are really MRT. LOF I think might get hurt from their early merger, but time will tell.
The top tribes so far seem to all have experience. I know WAT and nTa have been planning for a while now. I'm excited to see BP expire, to see which tribes and players are going to be the aggressors.

Anyways, good luck to all the tribes and players.

DeletedUser232

Most of the top 10 don't have any troops.
Based on what? If you're looking at achievements, I'd bet that a lot of the top 10 simply bought troops while focusing on buildings.

It seems nTa was the first to drop out. They'll be back in though.

DeletedUser702

I'm confused as to who was flaming, I know that we already have our prov cleared, so WAT will be moving out of the core and into a neighborhood near you soon!

DeletedUser479

Based on what? If you're looking at achievements, I'd bet that a lot of the top 10 simply bought troops while focusing on buildings.

It seems nTa was the first to drop out. They'll be back in though.
I agree I think they will be back because the only thing that is hurting now is their low count. The more members tribes get the harder it will be to maintain such a very small member count. WAT and nTa both look good.

DeletedUser

I think nTa will drop out and stay out pretty soon. They started strong, but I think they are losing some of their early momentum.

PS: Did anyone else notice that all of the folks who have posted in the academy contest thread so far are in WAT? Looks like there is only one award left and I would be willing to bet that one of our guys will snag it. That's a pretty good indicator that WAT will continue to prosper for the time being. We're logistically ahead of everybody else :)

DeletedUser

What happened to superman hes gone.
I am sorry but I cannot continue to play here. I was well ahead of my closest competition moving down to noble WAT players. I wish I had more time to do so but there is other stuff I had to do. fair well to nTa tribe leaders there are best leaders in this game and so many experience players that happy to have met.

If I had more time... I put ticket to support to leave world.

DeletedUser

I am sorry but I cannot continue to play here. I was well ahead of my closest competition moving down to noble WAT players. I wish I had more time to do so but there is other stuff I had to do. fair well to nTa tribe leaders there are best leaders in this game and so many experience players that happy to have met.

If I had more time... I put ticket to support to leave world.
Hey bro thanks for all your advance really helped me and you were right about how to play the game. US8 will miss you and your true skill which we saw how fast you grew and could have taken out many of WAT players. You are one of best players I have seen play in a minute bro wish you all the best of luck and hopefully you will return and show all these people again what real skills is.

^ only top rank player that helps low rank players and wants nothing in return. You a BEAST dawg

I think nTa will drop out and stay out pretty soon. They started strong, but I think they are losing some of their early momentum.

PS: Did anyone else notice that all of the folks who have posted in the academy contest thread so far are in WAT? Looks like there is only one award left and I would be willing to bet that one of our guys will snag it. That's a pretty good indicator that WAT will continue to prosper for the time being. We're logistically ahead of everybody else :)

Did anyone notice that player Superman beat you guys and every aspect of the game? after reading your thread and coming from TW1 a veteran does not have to tell the world that he/she is a great player he earns that respect by what he/she does in-game. Looking at your tribe now I see 2 maybe three decent players but most others have no idea who they are. What sucks is knowing that the #1 ranked player now only is #1 by default that sucks for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's absolutely nothing wrong with using crowns, they are a game feature and an extremely useful one at this stage of the world. However, Willdin, I think you're blowing those accomplishments way out of proportion given the enormous amount of cash that was undoubtedly spent on that account. If you think that only 2-3 of our players are good, I would hate to hear what you think about the rest of Huniade!

Good luck, Superman! Despite our inability to tactfully communicate with one another, I was looking forward to fighting you. The core is looking a whole lot less competitive and exciting now.

DeletedUser

There's absolutely nothing wrong with using crowns, they are a game feature and an extremely useful one at this stage of the world. However, Willdin, I think you're blowing those accomplishments way out of proportion given the enormous amount of cash that was undoubtedly spent on that account. If you think that only 2-3 of our players are good, I would hate to hear what you think about the rest of Huniade!

Good luck, Superman! Despite our inability to tactfully communicate with one another, I was looking forward to fighting you. The core is looking a whole lot less competitive and exciting now.
spec·u·la·tion
ˌspekyəˈlāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: speculation; plural noun: speculations

the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.
"there has been speculation that Superman spent an enormous amount of cash."

Huniade has few good players and seeing that I have been around longer than you I don't think you have a understanding that a good player aren't based off points alone. My point was this in-game Superman kicked all Huniade butt but he was willing to help lower ranked players become better by providing useful information when he was messaged not many players do that that the different between a good player and a great player. TBH I thought he would provide bogus information but his advise was good. I get it every world has that one tribe that think they are all that and going to win the world but many of us just believe that the world has lost it's best player. WAT may be a decent tribe but like other TW1 and TW2 your ego will get the best of you thinking you are better than everyone else. So if my assumption matters as you asked what I would think about the rest of Huniade then I'm pretty sure what you think of the rest of Huniade is pretty low having said in a post under recruitment that Those Guys are the best or something? Maybe you are able to see the future?

Huniade too has provided insight of thoughts about WAT with your tribe leading the vote here.

DeletedUser238

spec·u·la·tion
ˌspekyəˈlāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: speculation; plural noun: speculations

the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.
"there has been speculation that Superman spent an enormous amount of cash."

Huniade has few good players and seeing that I have been around longer than you I don't think you have a understanding that a good player aren't based off points alone. My point was this in-game Superman kicked all Huniade butt but he was willing to help lower ranked players become better by providing useful information when he was messaged not many players do that that the different between a good player and a great player. TBH I thought he would provide bogus information but his advise was good. I get it every world has that one tribe that think they are all that and going to win the world but many of us just believe that the world has lost it's best player. WAT may be a decent tribe but like other TW1 and TW2 your ego will get the best of you thinking you are better than everyone else. So if my assumption matters as you asked what I would think about the rest of Huniade then I'm pretty sure what you think of the rest of Huniade is pretty low having said in a post under recruitment that Those Guys are the best or something? Maybe you are able to see the future?

Huniade too has provided insight of thoughts about WAT with your tribe leading the vote here.

defying expectations is WAT we do best. Superman crowned his way to the top, and shared info with noobie players. i guess we should crown him as the best player in all existence and give him his cult following. Lol you act like he was the only player to ever do that. keep it about the tribes rather then one player otherwise you guys rail the topic off topic and i will get banned again.

DeletedUser

I've played the Tribal Wars franchise since the end of 2006, Willdin. If you've been around longer than me, it certainly wasn't by much :)