• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 as BP Ends

So which Top 5 Tribe you see dropping out first

• nTa

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • BNB

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • WAT

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • BOB

• LOF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
I am sorry but I cannot continue to play here. I was well ahead of my closest competition moving down to noble WAT players. I wish I had more time to do so but there is other stuff I had to do. fair well to nTa tribe leaders there are best leaders in this game and so many experience players that happy to have met.

If I had more time... I put ticket to support to leave world.
Okay! Thank God that was you. You were acting really weird when you told me,
Willidin he helped me as well. Thank you, Superman.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
There's absolutely nothing wrong with using crowns, they are a game feature and an extremely useful one at this stage of the world. However, Willdin, I think you're blowing those accomplishments way out of proportion given the enormous amount of cash that was undoubtedly spent on that account. If you think that only 2-3 of our players are good, I would hate to hear what you think about the rest of Huniade!

Good luck, Superman! Despite our inability to tactfully communicate with one another, I was looking forward to fighting you. The core is looking a whole lot less competitive and exciting now.
Not my place to say, but he didn't spend much. Don't assume stuff.

DeletedUser238

I look forward to being a pillar in WAT making sure you all are well defended so your bridge may never fall. With dedicated players like WAT has i see no problem with us making it all the way to the end

DeletedUser

Update BP ending for secondary villages: How things stand.
26ff5250e37d8ea6750bdb6c45ad641e

It is still a rather colorful core.

IqPW3Ni.png

Narnia has jumped into third place with a mass recruiting and is contributing to the Union of Extraordinary Tribes with PoF, BOB and ROI. Wow the love.
On Aug 1, we were all warmed to see that Narnia sent out a World Council Mass mail to invite all the Top 10 Leaders to participate in grievence resolution in the mail.
Don't know about the rest of you, but I didn't want to be brought into the Carebear Mediator Message.

A better man did not leave this game this week than Superman. nTa will miss him, but will continue in a way to make him proud. The tribe did drop to 7 in the top ten but it will make its way back up.

pi5xlBn.png

WAT does dominate the top 10 players.
91D9DiM.png

Wat takes first in OBP atop LOF, wonder if LOF will get rid of its dead weight? Nta doing a decent showing with Bnb a little behind.
Uc1EjFM.png

And with total Bash LOF takes the top, wonder where they getting all the DBP from?

Well Guys I am enjoying this world and I thank Superman for the nice things said about nTa leadership.

We will carry on as if he was with us.

DeletedUser825

And with LOF being defeated at the hands of Menson's amazing diplomacy the core is looking amazing.

DeletedUser

LOF has left the building. BNB now on top of the Ranking Tree.

DeletedUser238

nothing yet. nobles aren't in mass yet so these nub tribes will be around for awhile.

DeletedUser238

LOF fell to menson's charm and disbanded; nta has hit rank 11 therefore out of this top 5 for good. WAT seems to be defying the odds, i strongly believe a revote is in order.

we in WAT also nearly double every tribes PPM.... we are also the number 1 tribe if you only count the top 40 members of each tribe...

Ranks: tribe-top 40 points: member count: actual rank
Rank 1 overall: NRN-129,901 : 199 : Rank 5
Rank 2 overall: BNB-142,829 : 146 : Rank 2
Rank 3 overall: POF-139,184 : 145 : Rank 3
Rank 4 overall: FVN-134,135 : 083 : Rank 4
rank 5 overall: WAT-176,125 : 035 : Rank 1

WAT's overall bash: 507,669
BNB's overall bash: 295,279
POF's overall bash: 147,173
FVN's overall bash: 186,084
NRN's overall bash: 190, 897

CLEARLY WAT is pound for pound the best tribe in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOF fell to menson's charm and disbanded; nta has hit rank 11 therefore out of this top 5 for good. WAT seems to be defying the odds, i strongly believe a revote is in order.

we in WAT also nearly double every tribes PPM.... we are also the number 1 tribe if you only could the top 40 members of each tribe...

Ranks: tribe-top 40 points: member count: actual rank
Rank 1 overall: NRN-129,901 : 199 : Rank 5
Rank 2 overall: BNB-142,829 : 146 : Rank 2
Rank 3 overall: POF-139,184 : 145 : Rank 3
Rank 4 overall: FVN-134,135 : 083 : Rank 4
rank 5 overall: WAT-176,125 : 035 : Rank 1

WAT's overall bash: 507,669
BNB's overall bash: 295,279
POF's overall bash: 147,173
FVN's overall bash: 186,084
NRN's overall bash: 190, 897

CLEARLY WAT is pound for pound the best tribe in this world.
i ffind whatever tribe deserves to be 1 will be 1 sure enough :D keep pushing to lead in all groups

DeletedUser

Also what odds? Who doubted yall??? I saw this coming XD

DeletedUser238

Also what odds? Who doubted yall??? I saw this coming XD
the poll at the start of this thread when BP was ending. Anyone in their right mind seen this coming of course, however those who doubted that a few could be the best are proven wrong. We are a prime example as to what a tribe should be. From here on Worlds should use the build WAT has structured and stray away from mass recruitment.

i should get off my soapbox lol

DeletedUser825

Not much has changed but I believe we are long overdue for a map.
545f26b19fe7c7361ff70cce9b6709e7

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser304

nTa got rid of some dead weight and we've lost a couple to RL. Don't be counting us out quite yet - we got some fight left in us yet.

DeletedUser238

nTa got rid of some dead weight and we've lost a couple to RL. Don't be counting us out quite yet - we got some fight left in us yet.

we counted you guys out the moment you attacked us lol.