• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 as BP Ends

So which Top 5 Tribe you see dropping out first

• nTa

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • BNB

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • WAT

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • BOB

• LOF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
quit because real competition was just too much?
In a way, that, plus I got stuck with BnB who I thought was the tribe like in world F, with 14 members and super-coordination and everyone knows everyone, instead I kept getting the empty promise that our leader was going to kick all the inactives down to below at least 50 players, and I looked and saw without any of the same aspects that BnB on world F had we were hilariously outnumbered by WAT, so I walked myself down to the rim.

DeletedUser238

Moose, i find your post to be lacking any sort of logic. rethink what you want to say and come back. Thanks:)

DeletedUser238

In a way, that, plus I got stuck with BnB who I thought was the tribe like in world F, with 14 members and super-coordination and everyone knows everyone, instead I kept getting the empty promise that our leader was going to kick all the inactives down to below at least 50 players, and I looked and saw without any of the same aspects that BnB on world F had we were hilariously outnumbered by WAT, so I walked myself down to the rim.
And Narnia has 190, what so special about members?
I meant they are way to organized and advanced compared to the rest of the world.
Look at DCS compared to AOD.

You said WAT outnumbers brb when that isn't the case. We have 31 members. You then brought in Narnia for no reason lol.

What im sensing is you're afraid to get whooped more or less.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
You said WAT outnumbers brb when that isn't the case. We have 31 members. You then brought in Narnia for no reason lol.

What im sensing is you're afraid to get whooped more or less.
I am not afraid, I knew so.
WAT has no competition. When I said we were "outnumbered"
I meant in experience and players. Then I brought in Narnia to say even though they have 190 members, they won't do a thing to any experienced tribe.

DeletedUser238

I am not afraid, I knew so.
WAT has no competition. When I said we were "outnumbered"
I meant in experience and players. Then I brought in Narnia to say even though they have 190 members, they won't do a thing to any experienced tribe.

hence why we mocked them openly in the forums. Regardless you ran because you couldn't handle the heat.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
"hence why we mocked them openly in the forums." Who?
And if you could learn to read, you would realize I recognized that. Why waste your time in doing something if you know it will fail?

DeletedUser238

"hence why we mocked them openly in the forums." Who?
And if you could learn to read, you would realize I recognized that. Why waste your time in doing something if you know it will fail?

We mocked Narnia.

You could try. Power house tribes aren't predestined to win. You could build your own power house tribe to combat ours. You just left and put us one step closer to winning so thanks for that.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
We mocked Narnia.

You could try. Power house tribes aren't predestined to win. You could build your own power house tribe to combat ours. You just left and put us one step closer to winning so thanks for that.
Haha I mocked Narnia too, going to rim them on W9
And yea I know, but at the same time of all this I was already playing on 3 other worlds, so I quit all but one.