• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 10 Commentary

• Thread starter DeletedUser1260
  • Start date

DeletedUser1260

80f0529c098ab820cf1f24fba2e06b98

Observations from the stats:
Obscure Murderous Intent (OBI) Number of members: 101 PPM: 730
Ominous Intentions (OMI) Number of members: 79 PPM: 706
Educated (TFR) Number of members: 39 PPM: 1,119
ShadowWeb (SWB) Number of members: 122 PPM: 328
Soul Eaters (SLE) Number of members: 130 PPM: 285
NIghters (NGS) Number of members: 46 PPM: 469
Militaristic State (MIL) Number of members: 27 PPM: 685
Legion (LGN) Number of members: 53 PPM: 287
Northern Wolves (N-W) Number of members: 53 PPM: 210
Narnia (NRN) Number of members: 14 PPM: 652

Do we finally have a world that Mass recruiting will not be a tool to reach rank?

Anyone know anything about the tribes on this world?

Are there any of our regular forum fans playing on the inside to get some observations from to start the talk in this forum?

DeletedUser

lgn might be from 2, NRN got ran off 8, and Edu is moose, the ones i wold watch

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
I am not TFR, TFR is me, not really me and like 39 other players lol but you get the point. It's more like TFR is Me, Ian, GamingFreeze, and No tigers. But yea keep watching!

DeletedUser534

OBI is a MRT as they gave every player recruiter. OMI is intresting, but idk much about them. TFR is prob the most quality tribe on the server.

DeletedUser534

Also, I was thinking of doing a top 10 come nary for this world after it matured more.

DeletedUser1260

Any Veteran leaders in those newer tribes? Any other interesting characters from other worlds?

DeletedUser534

I've not seen any veteran leaders, but I did notice RaD entered the world and they may be popping up later in the world.

DeletedUser

OMI is new to TW2, no other servers. My experience comes primarily from successful leadership in other games but this is the first tribe I've founded in this one.

DeletedUser1260

Well I will have to keep an eye on this world and see how it developes. So far I am not sure. I just hope the tribes don't go Mass recruit and don't hug each other to death.

DeletedUser534

So long as I'm in TFR there will be absolutely no hugging and I'm sure Moose has the same view. ;)

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Turtlo, you aren't one turtle, but many. Turtopolis. And besides, my antlers weren't for hugging lol