• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Map

DeletedUser1444

I dont take villages i clear for everyone else. Thats how i roll i dont care who takes the villages i just do the damage.

DeletedUser1444

There gonna hate me after this week started at 11.4 mil OBP aint even halfway through current OP and already up to 14.1 mil.

DeletedUser1444

Lets see whos been on my nuke watch this week mama27, antipathy, rabid alien, wobbie, and golddagger so far. Every time a nuke comes back unscathed it goes right back out to another enemy village.

DeletedUser

Lets see whos been on my nuke watch this week mama27, antipathy, rabid alien, wobbie, and golddagger so far. Every time a nuke comes back unscathed it goes right back out to another enemy village.
I know a few of those names XD

DeletedUser1444

Last Op still a few nukes out but safe to say i did my damage before OP 11.4 mil OBP currently up to 15.7 mil OBP might break 16 mil itll be close.

DeletedUser1444

Okay finally tally on the OBP went from 11.4 to 17.1 mil thank you RPR for being home when i stopped in to visit your homes after all it would be rude not to greet your guests.