• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Map

DeletedUser534

I should add, tbh merged into tnm after losing over half of there leaders. The loss was so heavy we could not properly lead the tribe so it led to TNB forming.

DeletedUser534

It worked out well actually, nice having some more structure again, but I miss you and the other tokanos. :p

DeletedUser534

True as that may be, wish ya stilled played on the world. :p
And I still have no clue what happened to exile, he just kinda vanished.

DeletedUser1444

Anyone got a new map now or a updating one would be really cool.

DeletedUser1129

21f88a21047fc44bf7bdface19a69b80

DeletedUser1129

This world is far from over. People need to stop taking BARBS!!!! lol. Every time someone takes a barb it just adds another player village. Obviously there are times when taking barbs is a necessary thing to do, but some people are just taking the barbs as easy villages rather than attacking other players.

DeletedUser1444

Yeah i wonder what it would look like if half a dozen of you wouldnt have ran away like little babies. Thanks for leaving didnt need unloyal players anyway.

DeletedUser1444

Inactivity is what will decide this world in the end. It'll come down to which tribe can keep the most active players. Im not going anywere though thats for sure.

DeletedUser1129

Yeah i wonder what it would look like if half a dozen of you wouldnt have ran away like little babies. Thanks for leaving didnt need unloyal players anyway.

You know, I was pretty upset with myself at first, then I realized this is a game. I was super bored inside of TNM. The switch made things very interesting and brought back the fire for the game for me. I nearly left before I decided to switch to RPR.

DeletedUser1444

Once the tribes eat up inactives and barbs there will be nothing left to do but fight then i say every tribe will be under a 100 players by time were done doing this.

DeletedUser1444

I have taken some barbs but most of my villages have been player conquers and i prefer that personally. I havent clumbed up the OBP rankings by taking barbs thats for sure.

DeletedUser1129

I got you beat on taking enemy villages! :p lol.
According to TW2 stats I have taken 39 TNM villages since I joined RPR on February 7th. You have only taken 20 RPR/TLI villages since the beginning of December (these numbers are including inactive enemy villages for both of us as to not skew the numbers). Most of your other villages are inactive tribe members/allies, obviously I have taken several barbs and inactive players as well as it is an easy way to grow your empire.
This is not intended to bash you as a player. I have seen your nukes and have seen the damage that you can do. Just mouthing off a little lol :)