• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribe Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser232

Now, we aren't talking who has the top 10 in points. We are talking about who we think the top 10 BEST tribes are.

I'll go first.

1. The Luminous Imperium: Not much to say other than that they seem to have dibs on all the elite players.

2. The Triads: Not as many members as some, but lots of quality. As their membership grows, they will climb up to the top in points, too.

3. The Draconian Empire: Don't hear much about these guys. They seem to have some excellent players and some meh players. But they have made the right alliances and seem stable enough to cement themselves in the top 5.

4. Generals of Destruction: Have too many players, some of which don't seem very active/don't want to help out. But they also have some that do the opposite, and no one else deserves to be over them, in my opinion.

5. Rising Empire: The breath is quickly leaving this behemoth. Poor leadership, too many members, and infighting are bringing it down. Still, even in the state of freefall, I think it would beat anyone below it through sheer numbers.

6: Knights of Hyrule: Have some really good members and some not really good members. Still, seems to have be an intelligent tribe, and one that has made some smart alliances. Also seem to be stable, which shows well for them.

7. Remnant: A currently very small tribe, but well organized with policies that will allow it to grow. Currently has the fourth highest point average of tribes in the top 15, inferior only to TLI, TRI, and the Draconians. I might be biased.

8. CUT: Steve is a nice guy, but the tribe is weighed down by 90% of its members and a crusade against barbarians.

9. Phoenix: A new tribe, born from malcontents in REM. Will go well, or very poorly very quickly, depending on how they lay the groundwork. Seem to have a good foundation.

10. United Provinces of Castel: Because there is nobody else. They might have some good members in there. But there are so many terrible ones, and the organization is poor. Would help if they kicked most of their players.

Your turn.

DeletedUser

I agree with your top 3, but I personally would lower GoD and REM to just above CUT.

DeletedUser216

I don't think this thread has any point, why not voice your opinion in the other?

EDIT: I apologize for my ignorance... There isn't another one... We just semi started one in another thread. Carry on.

DeletedUser

Hey, the 300, I don't think 'nobleing' is spelled 'nobiling' ;)

DeletedUser216

Iota;n1574 said:
Hey, the 300, I don't think 'nobleing' is spelled 'nobiling' ;)

W0t y0u d0nt l1ke p30pl3 th@t c@nt sp3ll th1ng5 th3 w@y y0u l1k3?

Also, I fixed it IG for you :rolleyes:

DeletedUser232

the 300;n1578 said:

I'm proud that I can read that. :)

Just trying to get some conversation on this board. Alas! Few are biting.

DeletedUser216

I corrected my earlier post... sorry lol.

And it took me a minute to type it up lol.

DeletedUser

the 300;n1578 said:

Actually, I don't care, I was just commenting on how hilarious your village name is. Did the target contact you at all?

DeletedUser216

Ohh, haha I thought you were being facetious. Yes, he has contacted me lol. He keeps complaining that all I ever do is spy on him.

DeletedUser

the 300;n1582 said:
Ohh, haha I thought you were being facetious. Yes, he has contacted me lol. He keeps complaining that all I ever do is spy on him.
Did he say anything about the village name at all? He might realize because I don't think it shows the full name unless you open the village information tab.

DeletedUser216

Oh, trust me he knows lol. Is your IG name Iota? I'll forward the messages between me and him to you if you'd like a laugh.

DeletedUser198

Hey guys, I appreciate seeing you guys think so highly of TRI! We are doing our best to expand a bit and pick up some more players, but that will come as some of these bigger tribes collapse. Also UPC is under new ownership so I am curious how they change the dynamic of the tribe. Realistically, I cant see any of the REM family making it ( REM, REM2 , GOD, UPC) or the CUT family either. So that is 6 of the current top 10 which I dont think will be standing much longer, but we will see how the world progresses!

DeletedUser

bigpapasmurf6;n1585 said:
Hey guys, I appreciate seeing you guys think so highly of TRI! We are doing our best to expand a bit and pick up some more players, but that will come as some of these bigger tribes collapse. Also UPC is under new ownership so I am curious how they change the dynamic of the tribe. Realistically, I cant see any of the REM family making it ( REM, REM2 , GOD, UPC) or the CUT family either. So that is 6 of the current top 10 which I dont think will be standing much longer, but we will see how the world progresses!

To my knowledge, UPC hasn't gone to war with TLI, and probably will try to stay out of it.

DeletedUser193

Correct, TLI is currently only at war with rem and cut families, god, kwb, dow, and vet. UPC along with anyone else currently neutral would be wise to stay out of it. :)

Immunity Idol
kEIYOjE.jpg

DeletedUser216

Good luck. Hopefully they don't all of a sudden get organized.

DeletedUser232

Ez Kallion;n1601 said:
Correct, TLI is currently only at war with rem and cut families, god, kwb, dow, and vet. UPC along with anyone else currently neutral would be wise to stay out of it. :)

In the end, isn't TLI planning on conquering everyone anyway? =p

DeletedUser

abernon;n1604 said:
In the end, isn't TLI planning on conquering everyone anyway? =p

That's everyone's plan (In the words of The 300: "Peace is an illusion").

DeletedUser193

I suppose if it is in the victory conditions(which I'm not sure if there have been any conditions set yet) then ultimately our goal is to conquer everyone. But isn't that also every other competitive tribe's goal? If your tribe isn't going for the eventual win then you need to ask yourself why you're there. Unless you're one of those tribal hugs kinda guys.

EDIT: And conquering everyone is a bit harsh, we could conquer the world with our allies, and by the time its done with we could realistically
join all of our allies together into one tribe, thus we would all win. The numbers would be right right now if we dropped WOL.

DeletedUser216

Iota;n1606 said:
That's everyone's plan (In the words of The 300: "Peace is an illusion").

Hey! Look at me becoming famous enough that the great Iota uses my quotes. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.