Top 10 Tribes Map

Discussion in 'Drachenfels (US4)' started by Georgiadawgs, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Georgiadawgs

Georgiadawgs Guest

[​IMG]

As the top says, we have a brand new top 10 first timer, The Chosen (CZN)

LoF dropped to 11th.

2. inichi

inichi Spearman

I'm in a similar situation as well. Tribe organization is a mess and people don't communicate well so I'm looking to join a better tribe. Hopefully I'm also above the requirements for TLI or Mac because I want to see if they'll accept me.

3. Georgiadawgs

Georgiadawgs Guest

I can tell you that MAC's recruitment has a lot to do with two things, location and tribe history. Can't be far and can't be a former enemy of our tribe. Don't want to talk more about the politics though if we guys can. This is meant to be as unbiased as possible.

4. Trimaax

Trimaax Swordsman

Looks like am screwed with OWO at War with TLI i guess its rip to Trimaax :x

5. Bael

Bael Guest

Yeah, I'm interested as well, but I'm kinda far. I'm attempting to noble my way toward their position, but it may be a while. Most realistic solution I think is for them to noble their way south, after going to war with LoF. By the time they reach me they'll be at the edge of our world though. My history with TW shouldn't be a factor, but I just joined the world way too late. [HR][/HR]
    Edit: The way things are going, I am predicting that the next tribe would not be OWO, because they are too spread out, it wont offer much tactical advantage as far as positioning goes (so they'd be left alone unless they started anything). GKH and CZN are far better choices. THey're clumped up nicely.
    • Taking CZN would allow for a massive southern expansion that would go almost unopposed.
    • GKH is smashed up between TLI and MAC, making it easy for both allies to wipe out, just as they did with LoF.

6. inichi

inichi Spearman

Pretty much the same thing with Rx2. They have small clusters scatter along the rim of the map. I can also see JCR along with GKH and CZN getting attacked since they're right in the middle of TLI and MAC

7. neir

neir Guest

go BAT..^__^

8. Trimaax

Trimaax Swordsman

Any news on this world?

9. Ez Kallion

Ez Kallion Axeman

There has been a change in the ranking. I have a feeling Georgia will supply us with an update soon.

10. inichi

inichi Spearman

Seems as though Gladiators and Seven Oaks of Wisdom merged. They are now Gladiators of Wisdom

11. Ez Kallion

Ez Kallion Axeman

Ha ha yes we have.

12. Trimaax

Trimaax Swordsman

Any War news?

13. Georgiadawgs

Georgiadawgs Guest

Been a little inactive lately due to RL and getting sick.. But I'm back. Here's the new top 10!

[​IMG]

We have a newcomer, Warlords, welcome to the top 10!

GKH revisits the top 10 under a new name (Previously LOF)

7OW leaves the top 10 due to merging to create GOW

And TLG leaves the top 10 for the first time since day 1.

14. Xzio

Xzio Guest

If WDM does not appear in the ranking, it shouldnt be such a good ranking :p

15. Georgiadawgs

Georgiadawgs Guest

Lol, you've been around 14th for some time now. But your tribe is a skill based tribe like ours.

16. Bael

Bael Guest

Its nice to see this thread. I try to monitor on my own, but I do rely on this thread quite a bit.

Still tribeless, by the way, and getting another villa soon. :D

17. Georgiadawgs

Georgiadawgs Guest

Tried for two days to update this but TW2-stats has been running extremely slowly.

18. Georgiadawgs

Georgiadawgs Guest

[​IMG]

Alright so JCR merged into BAT and it allowed TCK and WFL to enter the top 10.

19. Georgiadawgs

Georgiadawgs Guest

Update coming tomorrow, stay tuned!

20. Georgiadawgs

Georgiadawgs Guest

[​IMG]

Not much change.here... just some random position changes.