Top 10 Tribes Map

Georgiadawgs

CZN/TCK dropped off allowing =A=/T9H to make it into the top 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

Georgiadawgs

What you've missed:

GOW merged into MAC (Not all but the bigger players)
OWO merged into BAT
SOA members left for other tribes
T9H is barely a factor but is the only other tribe that can do some damage with only 3.6 million points.
MAC and TLI are both still close allies and are in war with BAT, T9H, and GOW remnants.

Jaded-One

Nobleman
Update please, how goes the relationship between TLI and MAC? Are they still holding off on their hostilities and hugging? Let us get the conversation revived here and let the rest of us know.

Iangame4

Berserker
Yeah, mac and tli are still friends. Macs never going to make the first move unless bat is completly destroyed.

Iangame4

Berserker
Once Bats gone there won't be much of anything left besides those two and with the tribal domination ending not working yet there is only one way to victory. I'd assume one of them will decided to send the nukes first. I have my money on tli to do it first, but yeah mac won't turn on tli and I doubt tli would until bat is gone. So it will be intresting to see how it turns out.

My biggest question will be who wins the world.

Ez Kallion

Axeman
I wish tli and mac would unexplainably disband resulting in their players forming regional Warbands. About 5 new smaller tribes from tli and mac would be pretty cool. This world hasn't seen any real action in a long time. I bet a lot of the players are simply coasting waiting on bat and T9H to die.