• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes Map

DeletedUser

464859e42c1fb4a5dfa967d67f4903cf.png

As the top says, we have a brand new top 10 first timer, The Chosen (CZN)

LoF dropped to 11th.

DeletedUser390

I'm in a similar situation as well. Tribe organization is a mess and people don't communicate well so I'm looking to join a better tribe. Hopefully I'm also above the requirements for TLI or Mac because I want to see if they'll accept me.

DeletedUser

I can tell you that MAC's recruitment has a lot to do with two things, location and tribe history. Can't be far and can't be a former enemy of our tribe. Don't want to talk more about the politics though if we guys can. This is meant to be as unbiased as possible.

DeletedUser335

Looks like am screwed with OWO at War with TLI i guess its rip to Trimaax :x

DeletedUser

Georgiadawgs;n3392 said:
I can tell you that MAC's recruitment has a lot to do with two things, location and tribe history. Can't be far and can't be a former enemy of our tribe. Don't want to talk more about the politics though if we guys can. This is meant to be as unbiased as possible.

Yeah, I'm interested as well, but I'm kinda far. I'm attempting to noble my way toward their position, but it may be a while. Most realistic solution I think is for them to noble their way south, after going to war with LoF. By the time they reach me they'll be at the edge of our world though. My history with TW shouldn't be a factor, but I just joined the world way too late.
Edit: The way things are going, I am predicting that the next tribe would not be OWO, because they are too spread out, it wont offer much tactical advantage as far as positioning goes (so they'd be left alone unless they started anything). GKH and CZN are far better choices. THey're clumped up nicely.
  • Taking CZN would allow for a massive southern expansion that would go almost unopposed.
  • GKH is smashed up between TLI and MAC, making it easy for both allies to wipe out, just as they did with LoF.

DeletedUser390

Pretty much the same thing with Rx2. They have small clusters scatter along the rim of the map. I can also see JCR along with GKH and CZN getting attacked since they're right in the middle of TLI and MAC

DeletedUser193

There has been a change in the ranking. I have a feeling Georgia will supply us with an update soon.

DeletedUser390

Seems as though Gladiators and Seven Oaks of Wisdom merged. They are now Gladiators of Wisdom

DeletedUser

Been a little inactive lately due to RL and getting sick.. But I'm back. Here's the new top 10!

00962f74b360fdce28893fad39eb63af.png

We have a newcomer, Warlords, welcome to the top 10!

GKH revisits the top 10 under a new name (Previously LOF)

7OW leaves the top 10 due to merging to create GOW

And TLG leaves the top 10 for the first time since day 1.

DeletedUser

If WDM does not appear in the ranking, it shouldnt be such a good ranking :p

DeletedUser

Lol, you've been around 14th for some time now. But your tribe is a skill based tribe like ours.

DeletedUser

Its nice to see this thread. I try to monitor on my own, but I do rely on this thread quite a bit.

Still tribeless, by the way, and getting another villa soon. :D

DeletedUser

Tried for two days to update this but TW2-stats has been running extremely slowly.

DeletedUser

3b0e064d49a0db744029f169ea60c2cf.png

Alright so JCR merged into BAT and it allowed TCK and WFL to enter the top 10.