• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser1949

It's safe to say, per member OBP between LQ and TKO is very close. LQ has a lot more total OBP because LQ has more members. LQ has far more DBP than any other tribe, more than the next 3 highest combined (LQ - 5.4M, SM - 2 M, TKO - 1.6M, REW 1.4M) which points to the fact they have been in conflict A LOT. This negates the claim that LQ is a hug fest. Happy Sunday everyone.

DeletedUser

TKO would have a lot more DBP but we keep getting hit with rangers

Also it really doesn't negate that claim at all, as hug fest would be more so the number of diplomatic ties you have and with how many people

TKO is at war with 349 peeps
and has agreed not to attack Less than 100

This is what makes TKO a non hugging tribe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1949

Yea, well the ranger on every one of Falcon's 10 or 12 nobles happened too so there's that lol. So no complaining about rangers.

DeletedUser1949

The amount we have agreed not to attack is more than yours most likely. You have relations with several tribes though, namely the #3 tribe included. The WAR + TKO relation necessitated a proper response. The amount we are officially at war with has changed since SS disbanded.

"Also it really doesn't negate that claim at all, as hug fest would be more so the number of diplomatic ties you have and with how many people."

LQ has been in the most battles since the start, given our BP. Any claim otherwise and that LQ is a hugfest, well, is simply ignorant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so does being allied with 10 tribes of 10 people tribes make one less huggy if allied with 2 tribes of 100?

DeletedUser2216

"ZOMG TKO hasn't attacked a 20 member tribe, this means we need to ally with everyone else to stop them!!11"

Jesus h. Christ man, listen to yourself.

DeletedUser

"ZOMG TKO hasn't attacked a 20 member tribe, this means we need to ally with everyone else to stop them!!11"

Jesus h. Christ man, listen to yourself.
Manners sir manners, WAR is a formidable opponent cant begrudge that

DeletedUser2216

Currently out of the top 25 players for OBP:
- 7 are in WAR
- 8 are in TKO
- 9 are in L.Q, at least 1 of whom joined from S.S (DaBahamalama)

DeletedUser2333

this is terrible... so much for keeping everything casual, it seems some players have forgotten this is a game, it's main purpose is to inspire joy. Some of you seem very upset, bringing up previous worlds and even as far as name calling. Now either you guys are EXTREMELY competitive and get upset at the thought of possibly losing, in which case there is always next round, or you feel so strongly that you are going to win that you feel it necessary to boast and bash others publicly on an open forum, this is just down right bad taste.. in EVERY world I played in prior to this the forum was where we kept it professional, it is sad to see how low the majority of the player base has sunken.. smh

DeletedUser2207

Tribal hugs...that is all I do :) Yep, Got dip with every single tribe on the world so there is no fighting at all...giggles. Swimming in a sea of blue and purple hehe

cokky

Berserker
So in summary everyone has else is worried the number 2-3 tribes agreed not to attack each other for now and concentrate on tribes allied with the top tribe and people are throwing a fit? Because i am not. I have been around long enough to realize that an agreement not to attack for a period is just that. It don't mean we are hugging or anything of the sort. I dont expect us LQ or TKO to always be allied or napped with each other or any other tribe for that matter it just depends typically who ever is in first is going to get the wrath of the next 2. That is fairly consistent in all worlds the number 2 and 3 do not have to like each other but usually are forced to get along till the situation changes. Previously we was napped with 2 other number 2 tribes against the top tribe (LQ was not born at the top they got it from mostly coins Level 44 cough) made them a desirable place to go for those tribes who where number 1 and then where killed. Those people how ever are not the type of players who make or break a tribe they just make it all fluffy and delicious come buffet time. Same thing happened to th2 to an extent they got people who love a free ride and benefits but dont want to add a lot to the war effort. Does LQ have good players yep but there is a lot of fat they have 20 legitish (ish pun intended) so if they intend to win with a 200 tribe good luck to them. MRT tribes are no longer the winning formula i dont believe. (at least if i have any say over it) As for the e peen crap people are all crazy about it is real early at the moment but i will be the first to 1m probably but i am not going to come on here and wave it in everyones face i will let the soldiers do that when they carry away the goods and lower your farms barracks and HQs. The time for bragging about who is number one on bash or what ever is about 4 months away or so it is an over time measurement that matters not who just explodes in 1 day for a bunch of bash. It is indicative of future results at best now and in some cases not even that.

tumblr_o7zj1m0ysB1rg1n5go8_1280-1464611563.png

TOP 10 TRIBES: Week 5

Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5

Rossaum, The Mad King

Being on the front lines of war is never easy. It taxes you physically, mentally, and emotionally. Soldiers fighting and gather supplies during the day, find themselves exhausted, unable to close their eyes at night, for fear of being killed in their sleep. The sounds of constant screaming, metal clanging against metal, the ripping of flesh… It is almost enough to drive away one’s own sanity.

I will never forget that day. The day the king went mad.

I had just finished my watch on the wall when it happened. After talking with the local healer at the end of my watch, I walked out through the city gate to my favorite inn, famous for their breaded chicken sandwiches and intricately sliced, fried potatoes.

After enjoying my meal, I reluctantly began making my way towards the door. There was a commotion outside. Shadow Syndicate was in flames! I ran through the city gates and saw the king on his horse cackling maniacally with torch in hand. He was racing through the city, setting fire to everything! He turned to me with terror in his eyes and screamed, “I have to do this! The Quakers are coming for me! This is the only way I can earn their protection!”

I could see the madness in his eyes. The same madness that had claimed many other royalty before. They would become filled with terror and rage, sending their armies on pointless suicide missions. Tens of thousands of their own loyal subjects marching off to war, never to be seen again, just like their cowardly leaders.

The entire city was in flames at this point. Hundreds of families were now without homes. Without protection. Where would they go? Where COULD they go? War was all around them and their leader, whom they trusted, had gone mad.

Interviews with Tribal Leaders
(I believe I sent out messages to the top 10 leaders at the time. If I did not reach out to you, please send me a PM)

Llama: In light of the disbanding of Shadow Syndicate, what do you think is the most important quality/qualities for tribal leadership?

Elphame:
Well hallo again, dear.
Honesty, competence, commitment, communication, positive attitude, inspiring, passion...
Oh universe, I could go on and on...but I'll stop there.

Llama: In light of the disbanding of Shadow Syndicate, what do you think is the most important quality/qualities for tribal leadership?

Cokky
: If you play MMO games long enough you will run into unstable leadership issues. These issues happen in almost every game. In games where the tribe/guild/group or what ever has to do such a big investment in virtual or real currency into the tribe we should have more of a say in such matters. Mods will have to have a bigger role in this or just take the disband tool away altogether and make it be a dead tribe or petition to get it fully disolved. Seems to happen most often when people over stretch there ability or just forget the complete time sink leading a tribe (much less a winning tribe) is and they emo(burn) out. Dragging people who have no say so and no responsibility for the break up down with the sinking ship. It is honorable for a capt to go down with the ship but not to torpedo the haul from inside and sink the crew.

TaminStrange
: Well, personally I feel there are several qualities that are key for success for any tribal leadership:

Team Work:
I feel that if a tribal leadership wishes to succeed in gaining full support of their members they need to make sure that tribe, as a whole, is working together as team. A tribe is only as strong as its weakest link, here in TCL we fully understand this, that is why we do all that we can to help those who are new and/or struggling with advice or any other means necessary, we try our best to work like a family! This makes everyone in the tribe feel like they belong, like they matter, it makes all members feel like they are apart of something much larger than themselves!
Knowledge: I feel that tribal leadership should consist of members who know this game in and out, leadership controls the future of the tribe therefore if you are going to put trust into a tribes leadership you need to know they are well experienced in the ways of battle as well as the political side of this game, both are equally important. Our tribes leadership consists of veteran players who have fought on many previous worlds and being in the winning tribe on several of those worlds, I myself have played this game off and on for 10+ years.
Trust: Trust is a very important factor when it comes to tribal leadership, as a tribe you need to be able to trust your leadership and, as leadership, you need to be able to trust your tribe, it goes both ways. Here in TCL we try our best to show the tribe that if we say something is getting done, it actually gets done. We do not make promises we can't keep. When it comes to trusting our tribe we trust each and every individual in our tribe, there may be spies but they are playing their own game, it pushes us as leadership to run a better tribe! It takes a good tribal leadership to run an efficient tribe infected with a spy, and it takes a terrible tribal leadership to fail with having spies in other tribes ;)
Love:
As tribal leadership this game can get quite time consuming and can cause issues irl (fiance looking over my shoulder so I can't say to much) but you can't give it up, when you take on the role to actually try and lead a successful tribe it takes serious dedication, and well... love. It takes love for this game in every aspect, love for working with a large group of friends towards one goal, victory! It takes love for getting on the battlefield and staining your armor with the blood from your enemies! It takes love for fighting what is right! If you don't have this quality, you won't have the connection with your members to make them feel like you actually care what is going to happen with them.. all of them!

~TS

Segreem
: Hey, Sorry been busy last couple days. I Would like to point out I'm not the Leader of REW although I do help the leadership out every now and then.
As for your question I have had a lot and work a lot with leaders of a Tribe I would say some of the most important qualities for Tribal leadership are.....

Team Work:-
A leader/leadership needs to be able to work well in a team and think of the Tribe as a whole and not for themselves when making decisions. When talking they should be using language like 'We and 'Our' not I and mine when talking about Tribal direction and goals.
Communication:- Tribes that do not communicate well within there Tribe or with other Tribes almost always fall at some point. Leadership should be the one setting examples here.
Vision/being able to adapt:- I think its important for leadership to have vision to know were the Tribe is and were its going and how its going to get there as well as keeping an eye out for pitfalls along the way. Some players are great at building armies coming up with the most efficient farming patterns ect..ect but without vision and the ability to read the game play none of this matters. Tribal Wars is like a game of chess only you need to be 6 moves ahead of the game not 3....

lastly but probably thee most important:

Activity/Time: It takes a great deal of dedication & time to successfully lead a Tribe and if you don't have it your wasting your's & everyone else's time in the Tribe.

I could probably go on more but I'll leave it at that for now, Keep up the good work in the forums I know you put the effort in.
Regards,
Seegrim

iksnumskaw: Ah, the SS disbanding was an abrupt turn, but I can't say I was surprised. Pressure a tribe's leaders and their members enough, and only the most resilient remain intact. In the case of SS, some members were trickling out of whatever was going on over there, but it was the leadership that collapsed and was most likely the largest contributing factor to start the SS exodus to begin with.

Regarding the qualities of a good leader, it's difficult to narrow to a few traits or paragraphs. Books can be written on such a subject, even with in the context of a tribal wars leader. But, I'll choose to focus on Fairness, Communication, and Commitment.

Fairness:
Internal conflicts arise all the time, sometimes big, often (and hopefully) small. Rule fairly and justly. I will not hesitate to kick a deserving member causing trouble, regardless of who they are. I, of course, will let them state their case.
Communication:
I hope you keyboard warriors not only type fast, but can also quickly address your members as needed. Help your members, delegate tasks, and empower them to fight for the cause.
Commitment: Lead with poise. Your tribe is more important than yourself. If you die, your tribe will carry on as long as you've set them on course. Of course, a good leader never dies. He will simply resurrect on the rim and never give up!

Stand your ground. Never waiver. BE a Quaker!

TOP 10 TRIBES!
map_www_us20_2ed69813162cb63284f31763246d9459_14887593079157.png

POWER RANKINGS

Before starting this, I want to make clear that I am trying to be as unbiased in my assessments as possible, to give you all accurate, quality content to look at on the forums.

1) Livid Quakers:

A lot has happened this week. With the dissolving of Shadow Syndicate, many players found a new home in LQ. You can see they have started making a spiral around the western side of the core. They have definitely benefited the most from the SS debacle. Snagging quite a few of their more active members, LQ looks like they are in a really good position for the West/NorthWest side of the realm. Obviously, they have some shoring up of their provinces to do. On top of that, they need to make sure all of their new members can get acclimated into the tribe.
Top 50: 18 Members

2) The Kill Order:

TKO chose to use the chaos as a chance to grab a couple villages. They did not really bring in any new members, but that's mostly because SS was on the opposite side of the map. Despite picking up very few new members, they are still growing at a steady pace. They definitely have the strongest hold on their section of the realm at this point. They've also secured some strategic alliances to allow themselves to begin pushing westward to fight against LQ.
Top 50: 13 Members

3) We Always Rule:

No new members gained at this time. They are still gaining villages and BP at an incredible rate for only 20 members, one of which was the first to break 100,000 points, and will most likely be the first to 1,000,000 OBP! Looking at the map, they're between a rock and a hard place. I think their best option is to move southwest outside of the core before it closes on them.
Top 50: 15 Members (out of 20... STILL crazy.)

4) Sarcasm & Malice:

Great growth for S&M this week (almost double in all aspects). They managed to pick up a couple new members at the core, creating a small island for them. Their grasp on the North Eastern rim is growing stronger, and they seem to have connections to every single tribe in the game. I'm almost sure that Ephrame's real name is Little Finger Varys. They'll probably be spending the next couple months filling in the gaps at the rim.
Top 50: 1 Members

5) The Collective:

These guys have benefited the most from the disbanding of Shadow Syndicate. They've doubled their members, and almost tripled their BP. Great grasp on the Western end of the rim. From starting on the eastern edge of the core, they are now boasting quite a few new members on the western side of the rim. Lots of new members means lots of communication/rules to learn. Time will tell if they can manage to get their team into working order.
Top 50: 1 members

6) REW:

Rew went down in members last week, gained a decent amount of points, but BP still leaves something to be desired. They have basically been pushed out of the western edge of the core. However, they seem to be gaining some ground around the rim. It also looks like they've made a deal of some sort with TKO, which is definitely in their favor.
Top 50: 0 Members

7) Destined Imperial Empire:

Honestly, not much to say. Very inactive players, poor leadership. Still covering the southern end of the rim in a wide spread. Very minimal gains, which is better than last week.
Top 50: 1 Members

8) Southern Comfort:

They're finally starting to clump on the southwestern side of the rim. Their leader is semi-stranded in the middle of LQ, but is quickly making his way out with the help of TKO/WAR. Other than that, not much else to talk about...

9) Sons of Liberty:

New rim tribe tucked neatly into the back of S&M. Small gains all around, but not enough to really give any sort of opinion.

10) The Great Lords:

New tribe in the top 10! And decently grouped on the north side of the core, as well. They gained 20 new members this week, which is huge, but everything else seems to be moving fairly slowly for this new tribe. Let's see if they manage to stick around.

And now, its time for the POWER RANKINGS!

(Power rankings are based on my observations/statistics/calculations.)

Power Rankings:
1) Livid Quakers
2) TKO
3) We Always Rule
4) The Collective
5) Sarcasm & Malice
6) REW
7) Southern Comfort
8) The Great Lords
9) Destined Imperial Empire
10) Sons of Liberty

Last edited:

DeletedUser2332

So in summary everyone has else is worried the number 2-3 tribes agreed not to attack each other for now and concentrate on tribes allied with the top tribe and people are throwing a fit? Because i am not. I have been around long enough to realize that an agreement not to attack for a period is just that. It don't mean we are hugging or anything of the sort. I dont expect us LQ or TKO to always be allied or napped with each other or any other tribe for that matter it just depends typically who ever is in first is going to get the wrath of the next 2. That is fairly consistent in all worlds the number 2 and 3 do not have to like each other but usually are forced to get along till the situation changes. Previously we was napped with 2 other number 2 tribes against the top tribe (LQ was not born at the top they got it from mostly coins Level 44 cough) made them a desirable place to go for those tribes who where number 1 and then where killed. Those people how ever are not the type of players who make or break a tribe they just make it all fluffy and delicious come buffet time. Same thing happened to th2 to an extent they got people who love a free ride and benefits but dont want to add a lot to the war effort. Does LQ have good players yep but there is a lot of fat they have 20 legitish (ish pun intended) so if they intend to win with a 200 tribe good luck to them. MRT tribes are no longer the winning formula i dont believe. (at least if i have any say over it) As for the e peen crap people are all crazy about it is real early at the moment but i will be the first to 1m probably but i am not going to come on here and wave it in everyones face i will let the soldiers do that when they carry away the goods and lower your farms barracks and HQs. The time for bragging about who is number one on bash or what ever is about 4 months away or so it is an over time measurement that matters not who just explodes in 1 day for a bunch of bash. It is indicative of future results at best now and in some cases not even that.

Don't get me wrong, this is a strategy and diplomatic game as well.
You have the right to do everything you want to win, as long as it is in the rules. This is not just a "bash point" game.

DeletedUser

Oh i have a question what goes into your power rankings? ive been curoius