• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

Oh i have a question what goes into your power rankings? ive been curoius
One of the major factors has lot of it has to do with village/BP/member gains over the week. I am keeping track on excel to see how everyone is growing per week.
I also look at tribal positioning and current alliances each tribe has. I am fairly informed on the subject of diplomacy between tribes. Honestly the #1 and #2 spots are extremely close. I could very well put them at a tie. The main factor for putting LQ ahead of TKO at this point is the BP/ point growth over the past week, and their alliances.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1487

So Tomorrow right?

Also i just relized the fact that it said alliances, just how many does Allainces does LQ have
Well TCL for sure, probably REW, and most likely many NAPs with a bunch of the smaller tribes.

League-of-Legends-Cinematic-Trailer_3.jpg

TOP 10 TRIBES: Week 6

For links to all previous Weekly Rankings click >>Here<<

Instability

There is something wrong with the magic of this realm. Many scholars, kings, and queens have become growingly concerned about the increasing instability of what used to be reliably stable magic. Semagonni, the world-renowned wizards guild, claims the disturbances quite small, and should not be a concern, especially to the common folk of the realm. However, many leaders of the world do not seem to share this point of view.

Reports of kings and queens attempting to use their crystal balls to send forth and call back armies, only to find their messages have been received several seconds too late, have become almost common place.

Rumors that Semagonni have been secretly attempting to buy rodents and vegetables, particularly hamsters and potatoes, are slowly spreading throughout the land. When confronted about this claim, Semagonni said, “We are doing whatever it takes to make sure magic becomes stable again. In the meantime, while we attempt to re-establish this connection, please wait.”

TOP 10 TRIBES!
map_www_us20_9f71c6e0046a605c9cddcc87d48b7207_14895208041545.png

LEADERBOARD RANKINGS

I want to make clear that I am trying to be as unbiased in my assessments as possible, to give you accurate, quality content to look at on the forums.

1) Livid Quakers:

Still rank 1 at this point, and I don’t see it changing anytime soon. No member gain or attrition, but they had a massive surge in BP the past couple of days. Roughly 3.5 million DBP/OBP was gained in a massive op against WAR/AGT. If you’re wondering where the server lag came from, it’s probably from an estimated 3000 fakes/nukes that were sent out over the weekend.
LQ seems to be securing their hold around the north side of the core, and spiraling their grasp out to the West. They still have a long way to go in clearing out the mass of AGT in their midst, and have quite a few members squished between WAR/TKO.
Top 50: 17 Members

2) The Kill Order:
TKO also seemed to have a good week, for the most part. Gaining 10 new members, most villages in 7 (or 8) days, and massive BP gains, mostly in OBP. They unfortunately lost one of their biggest members, which set them back a little bit (but not much).
Their stronghold on the Southeast side of the realm continues to grow, and they have begun expanding over to the West, stealing a couple members away from S&M, and bringing most of Southern Comfort’s members into the fold.
Top 50: 12 Members

3) We Always Rule:
Considering their member count, WAR continues to have some of the most impressive overall gains. Even more impressive, considering they were partial targets for LQ’s op over the weekend. Positive village/point growth, and over 2.2m OBP gained this week.
It looks like they’ve had to replace one or two of their members due to inactivity/real life, which explains the sudden new expanse in the Southeast. I’m not entirely sure where they are looking to go for growth next. My guess would be they will attempt to grab S&M’s villages on the Western side of the core.
Top 50: 14 Members

4) The Collective:
TCL seemed to have a fairly productive week, for a tribe that’s still semi-new to the top 10. They’ve trimmed down their members a bit, and seem to have also stolen a few from S&M to the North. They had moderate gains in villages and BP this week. Considering most of their tribe is located on the Western rim, they probably have quite a few inexperienced members whom they are training up and teaching how to fight.
Mostly dominant on the Western Rim, they will likely try to secure their location and expand to the north/east.
Top 50: 3 Members

5) Sarcasm & Malice:
A painfully slow week for S&M (no pun intended). They lost several members to TKO/TCL, and only barely manages to have a positive net gain on villages this week. Despite all of that, they’re still looking decent for a top 5 tribe, and have overall better gains than the bottom 5 of the top 10.
Rumor has it that diplomacy for S&M is starting to fail. They’ll need to figure out their diplomatic strategy, and begin continue to build up their strongholds on the Northeastern rim.
Top 50: 0 members

6) REW:
REW did not have a fun time the past couple of days. Losing 12 members this week, they managed to pick up a couple of DIE’s members. Surprisingly, they had a very active week with 805k DBP and 500k OBP, showing they aren’t necessarily just a punching bag.
It looks like REW is now fighting DIE and –melons- for control of the southern rim, but with TKO looming just above them, I don’t see much hope for them unless they manage to merge with another southern tribe.
Top 50: 0 Members

7) Destined Imperial Empire:
DIE probably had the worst week of all with attrition. Losing a massive 23 members and 18 villages this week, it appears that this MRT is slowly decaying due to a lack of tribal communication. I don’t see them sticking around much longer if leadership can’t get things moving.
Stuck on the southern rim, they should most likely look into merging with REW.

8) Sons of Liberty:

SLR seemed to have a decent time this week, despite losing several members. They took a few villages off WAR’s hands, surprisingly, in what appears to be a group effort with LQ to push WAR back. Not too much else to say here.
SLR is most likely attempting to strengthen their small island in the northern part of the core, with a couple new villages sprinkled along the northern rim.

9) The Great Lords:
TGL looks to be battling for control of the Northeastern rim. Some decent gains in OBP and villages, they appear to be fighting S&M to establish their own place in the east.
They will most likely continue to expand their gains, and will likely be attempting to grab whatever tribes are close by. S&M seem to have have the upper hand here, though.

10) Atlantis The Great:
Ouch. Negative losses across all boards except DBP. Surprise, surprise. The LQ war op seemed mostly directed at them, in an effort to break the turtle shell ATG has created. Rumors are that most of their members have left for a new world/fresh start.
Not really much to say here. This tribe seems solely directed at making defensive units, many of which no one is sure as to where they are being sent.

And now, its time for the POWER RANKINGS!

(Power rankings are based on my observations/statistics/calculations gained in the past 7 days.)

Power Rankings:
1) The Kill Order
2) Livid Quakers
3) We Always Rule
4) The Collective
5) Sarcasm & Malice
6) REW
7) Sons of Liberty
8) The Great Lords
9) Destined Imperial Empire
10) Atlantis The Great

Last edited:

DeletedUser825

That's the most colorful map I have seen in many worlds, haha. TKO is looking with all that blue, but you are right with WAR being impressive...... That many dots on the map with so few members? It's nice.

DeletedUser2216

9) The Great Lords:
TGL seemed to have a decent time this week, despite losing several members. They took a few villages off WAR’s hands, surprisingly, in what appears to be a group effort with LQ to push WAR back. Not too much else to say here.
TGL is most likely attempting to strengthen their small island in the northern part of the core, with a couple new villages sprinkled along the northern rim.

What villages did they take from us? I checked twstats and couldn't find any record of this happening. Solid update, thanks for the great content.

DeletedUser2216

Oh SLR just took a few vils from a guy who went red without setting a coop. Hard to help that haha. Thanks.

That's the most colorful map I have seen in many worlds, haha. TKO is looking with all that blue, but you are right with WAR being impressive...... That many dots on the map with so few members? It's nice.
I decided to add a couple tribes that were just outside of the top 10 that I have an eye on. I apologize if the map gives anyone seizures. Map making is not my specialty...

DeletedUser825

It was meant to be a compliment :D, the map looks like it actually has life in it instead of the usual tribe vs tribe. There seems to be more character to it. And you're doing fine with map making.

DeletedUser1487

Hey gaming, did I see you spawn in this world recently??

I decided to add a couple tribes that were just outside of the top 10 that I have an eye on. I apologize if the map gives anyone seizures. Map making is not my specialty...
You do it waaayyyy better than some people I know......

Last edited by a moderator:
... the map looks like it actually has life in it instead of the usual tribe vs tribe. There seems to be more character to it. And you're doing fine with map making.
Thank goodness! My goal is to give as much life to this realm as possible, and help people see that there is more to this world than just the top 2-3 tribes.
You do it waaayyyy better than some people I know......
Thank you! Seriously means a lot.

DeletedUser825

Hey gaming, did I see you spawn in this world recently??

I joined when the world came out, joined TKO and bashed a bit until I lost all my troops on a guys defense. He messaged me after he defended and we had quite the chat. Restarted and was in the SE. I quit this world to focus on S and U.

DeletedUser1487

I joined when the world came out, joined TKO and bashed a bit until I lost all my troops on a guys defense. He messaged me after he defended and we had quite the chat. Restarted and was in the SE. I quit this world to focus on S and U.
rough start man, got all excited to see you pop up next to me, then you left.....

DeletedUser465

Fantastic as usual llama. You've got a knack for these updates.
How much research with the stats goes into these I can only imagine, because looking at all those numbers I know gets frustrating at times haha

Fantastic as usual llama. You've got a knack for these updates.
How much research with the stats goes into these I can only imagine, because looking at all those numbers I know gets frustrating at times haha
Thank you! I've actually got an excel sheet set up to see growth of the top 25 tribes from week to week. It also shows me village/member/point/bp gain/loss compared to previous week.

Example:
360faa42d8.png

Last edited: