• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

There will be another update next week for certain, but I might switch to 2x a month depending on the response and business of life.

DeletedUser1487

what happened to that post?? My email showed he posted here, I see it was taken down.

DeletedUser1487

haha, funny. From what I hear, L.Q has their own problems to worry about, I hear there is a coalition being formed against them.

4243788a13605778fbe490d39af79e242637a12d.jpg

TOP 10 TRIBES: Week 2

Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5

Welcome back to the 2nd week of the power rankings and world updates!

(Shoutout to Shekel Finder for helping give me this template/power ranking idea)

Introduction

The world is still young, and people are finally building academies and training nobles. The true first test for the tribes is about to begin. Will they be able to hold their members together, or fold under pressure? This is the time for teamwork to develop, and friendships to be made in the forges of battle. Will your tribe leave a mark on this world, or will you be forgotten as the weeks and months pass by. This is the beginning. Welcome, to Tatai Var...

Interviews with Tribal Leaders

I wasn't sure what to expect from this, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't pleased by the great responses I received from tribal leaders. Thank you to everyone who recommended the interviews. I will try to keep these as a fairly regular development as the updates continue. And now, without further adieu...

Q1: If you would, please tell us a bit about your tribe in regards to how it came about, for instance, pre-made, small-group and then recruited, just created, or anything else you feel is important. -Llama
1. Our tribe is a conglomerate mostly composed of friends who know each other in real life. We all decided to join the world at the same time. That is why most of us are quite close in proximity. -Blitzliam

Q2) Which tribe currently on the list, other than yourself, do you feel has chance to go the distance? Do you think that the eventual winning tribe is already created or do you feel we haven't seen it yet? -Llama
2. It is to early for me to tell. -Blitzliam

Q3) If you had to guess which tribe will be ranked #1 in a month from now? -Llama
3. I don't know the tribes well enough to have an accurate grasp on future rankings or stability. -Blitzliam

Q4) What do you think is the biggest issue with the game right now? -Llama
4. The BIGGEST is definitely the tribe forums and messaging system. It's quality is far inferior to that of Tribal Wars 1 and similar games. The removal of more flexible BB codes is also quite saddening. It limits communication between tribe members, which is what this game is built upon. Right now, our tribe uses Discord for most of our functions.
Another issue that bothered me, was the removal of customizable colors for villages. I have 2 color blind players in my tribe, and this causes problems. They have no alternative.
P.S. - The market shouldn't force a 1:1 ratio. That kinda ticks me off too...
I could rant for quite a while on #4, as TW2 lacks in many ways to TW1. But it has it's up-sides as well. -Blitzliam

Q1: If you would, please tell us a bit about your tribe in regards to how it came about, for instance, pre-made, small-group and then recruited, just created, or anything else you feel is important. -Llama
1. We started the world as a small group from ASH on R. Fully intended to stay small a while...but that has obviously not been the case. An unexpected merge with tcl, along with th2 deciding to shift focus has put S&M where it is today. While the whirlwind of events were unplanned, I am very happy with turnout. Plenty of fabulous members and a council I am lucky to be a part of. -Elphame

Q2) Which tribe currently on the list, other than yourself, do you feel has chance to go the distance? Do you think that the eventual winning tribe is already created or do you feel we haven't seen it yet? -Llama
2. Just about all of them. There is soooo much experience and potential out there right now...I am excited to see how things play out. -Elphame

Q3) If you had to guess which tribe will be ranked #1 in a month from now? -Llama
3. I do hate guessing...Im thinking a month from now it is regularly shifting with no real #1 -Elphame

4. The obvious answer...the decline in people playing. Likely resulting from a few issues...the lack of new being a big one. Yes, there are regular updates but the game itself isnt really being changed enough to keep it interesting for some people. The hardcore credit card warriors have definitely done their part to kill the game as well. Luckily, there are still a few around who are interested and willing to push the limits of the p2w crowd. -Elphame

Q1) If you would, please tell us a bit about your tribe in regards to how it came about, for instance, pre-made, small-group and then recruited, just created, or anything else you feel is important. -Llama
1. HOSTILE INTENTIONS was the winning tribe on us11 i was a council member back then but left a month before the world closed so thought id try and bring it back, started with 2 members who i knew from us11 and just recruited a couple more from there. -Deadly Sin

2. i do think they are already about but it all honesty it is so early in the game its still a free for all for who could win, so ill bite my tongue on that for now but one of the current top ten will end up winning unless they merge under a different name. -Deadly Sin

3.i think livid quakers will hold number one for a month or so, it might slingshot up and down but on average i think they will hold it the longest for the next month. -Deadly Sin

4.the biggest issue in my opinion is the lack of players compared to how many you would get a couple worlds ago. -Deadly Sin

Q1) If you would, please tell us a bit about your tribe in regards to how it came about, for instance, pre-made, small-group and then recruited, just created, or anything else you feel is important. -Llama
1. The W20 L.Q tribe is a premade tribe from World 13. However, before W13 the majority of our members were primarily TW1 veterans or somewhat new to TW2. After taking W13 by storm, we decided to come over to this world where we heard there would be some top players and tribes from the other worlds. In W20, L.Q has it's core 30 (or so) members from W13. Some of the members in L.Q were former enemies we faced in W13. We are happy they are with us here! The remainder are members that were selected after an extravagant interview process and questionnaire. Even after TH2 fell apart, we were very selective in our approval process. I'm hoping we got the best ones out of the deal... but only time will tell and we still have about 30 applicants sitting in our queue or message boxes. -ElTiminater

2. WAR obviously has the chance to go the distance. These guys are expanding rapidly... whether that is because of coins or not... and definitely have the experience to prove they know how to win. Aside from that, TKO appears to be a sleeping Giant. It's been fun poking them in some of our provinces and it will be fun when/if they all come to life. S.S also looks to have a pretty good hold on their side of the world, but I've been unable to get a conversation going with the leader, so I'm not too sure about them at this point. -ElTiminater

3. Well, I feel obligated to say L.Q. LOL. However, if I'm honest, i will say that it is not L.Q's intent to be on top right now. I (and my Round Table Members) are constantly pushing the idea of troops over points, sending support, and organizing local operations to take down enemy forces. It's fun to take a glance at the leaderboard, but in all reality positional rankings aren't important until much later in the game and we aren't pushing our members to grow in points. So, who will be on top a month from now? It could be anyone. L.Q rose to the top in W13 as a RIM tribe. So, that option certainly exists in this world as well! -ElTiminater

4. Biggest issue pertaining to game play or game mechanics? Game play would be the Pay to Play feature. Don't get me wrong, L.Q has our fair share of P2P players and I'm very very thankful for them. However, if we didn't have those P2P players, we wouldn't stand a chance against people who can coin up nukes, nobles, and villages in less than 5 days. It's crazy watching a barb right next to you jump 3000 points overnight. This has happened on many occasions in this world and really puts those that can't afford to play like that at a disadvantage. I think TW should consider a server where coins aren't used... but then again, why would they do something that takes money out of their pockets? Not kidding...

As far as game mechanics... well, TW1 had a much better interface than TW2 does. From the server clock (which was only introduced into TW2 recently) to shared forums. From in-tribe hidden forums to the notepad. From the scout units to the coloration of any tribe on the world mini-map. TW1 was better in all aspects. TW1 set the bar for how serious games could relate, respond, save information, find people/tribes, and play this game. I'm a long time vet of TW1. TW2 is seriously lacking and I'm really hoping the devs spend some time adding these simple features. -ElTiminater

1) My tribe I started in SOL on leeds world and the founder there taught me the game for the most part though i did manage to teach him a few things as i love to learn and read everything i could about the game. we then moved to quinburk about 6 of us and a few later joined us. AFBianchi had some health problems and has been in an out of hospital so as the founder n council had real life problems with health i was left to run it on my own. We had started about mid way. AFB had hopes of coming back on but as the world is over and TaTai Var opened I brought a few of the members here with me. a handful of us started here together and we have added new to our tribe. AFB has been getting stronger and he tells me he hopes to be able to get on soon So i keep the tribe going for him and because of the respect I have for him. -ConnieLynn

2) Shadow Syndicate perhaps , though the game is always changing it is still to early I think to make that choice as one never knows what the future brings , lol we started half ay thru on quin and ended in 2nd place with a newbie to council running it so you just never know what can happen. -ConnieLynn

3) I haven't a clue who will be top place in a month. -ConnieLynn

4) the biggest issue is those who can afford to pay and gain more in the game than those who play because they love it and even though they have to earn every step on it with hard work, it is hard to go against them... wish there were ways to earn bonuses an coins with in the game. -ConnieLynn

1. A group of old friends going back to world 1 with some other friends/foes we have met along the way. -Slydawgg

2. War and the winning tribe is already here. -Slydawgg

3. Livid Quakers. -Slydawgg

1. I have played this game as a leader for 3 years almost I Was the driving force behind Damage inc. The winner of the largest of all the worlds and the first world to do the current domination stage of the game. I have been notable on onter worlds since then but took some time off of the game before coming back to 15 and 17 Winning both of those 17 as the leader And top player at the same time of HI. which we won in the quickest ever time period almost 5 months to the day from open to 80%. The group that came with me is the best of Q as well as some other players from other worlds who finished in the top 10 of there worlds.

2. TKO and possiblly LQ have a chance to go the distance at least from a leadership and experience side.

Q3) If you had to guess which tribe will be ranked #1 in a month from now?
3. i think the top tribe will change a few times as it already has most of the top 3 have been there at one time or another. Where the wheel will be when you check is anyones guess though. Just because i like underdogs i will guess TKO.

4. biggest issue with the game is lack declining numbers of players the game needs to combine servers in some why to make this work better.

Actually this will be my last world I think, As soon as worlds begin a few tribes coin up to the 2nd or 3rd tier. People hang around in the smaller tribes until they grow enough to enter one of the few coined tribes, only to be replaced by more experienced players in a merger. Most newbies don't have a chance to enjoy the game as soon as they come out of the shield they become a farm for the larger tribes and they quit never to return to the game again.
The worlds tend to end to quickly now, I see the game dying out in a year unless drastic changes are made. I've played TW1 and all worlds of TW2 I see the same familiar coiners or a few of the non-coiners who are a part of the club.
Personally myself I'd eliminate all the barbs add a few other resources maybe 10 max make it where a tribe can only produce 3 and force them to trade to gain the others, of course if a tribe eliminates another tribe they could now produce one of there 3 resources. So tribes will be selective on who they declared war with. why battle a tribe that produces the same resources as your or something you don't need. As well as letting tribes randomly receive a unique attribute for battle when it is founded such as 5% defense against sabo's, 5% attack boost for axes etc. also when a player starts he could receive a unique attribute. So each time you play the game you have different capabilities. Anyways Major changers are needed before I return back. -Antje

Did you like these interviews? Want to discuss what the tribal leaders had to say? Have any suggestions for future interview questions? Be sure to post your thoughts below!

TOP 10 TRIBES!

map_www_us20_a587d448efecdae5c8b86ba20e06ffc9_14866679088733.png

Livid Quakers:
First to reach 1,000,000 OBP, they more than doubled their OBP last week while keeping a 4/1 ratio. Part machine, part steel cut oats, these quakers are extremely well organized and not afraid of a fight. Keep an eye on the north eastern part of the core, as their hold will undoubtedly strengthen. Other tribes will have to form alliances if they wish to contend with our Quaker overlords.
Top 50: 16 Members

Sarcasm & Malice:
While Livid Quakers doubled their OBP, S&M decided to take a more sadist approach, and doubled their DBP. Their recruitment numbers look big, but their cluster is mainly on the outside of the north eastern core, with small pockets of members to the north and west. And then you have thos poor souls to the southwest and southeast... They may need to cut some of fat out of the western and southern sides, while recruiting more bodies to the northeast.
Top 50: 2 Members

The Kill Order:
Very strong hold on the South Eastern (thank you for correction, IceDragon) side of the core, TKO is slowly closing those empty gaps in ranks. Steady increase in OBP, and maintaining a 2/1 ratio, which is still pretty good. High ppm and decent troop counts. You can almost see several of the southeastern S&M members sweating as they await a bloody fight.
Top 50: 11 Members

Shadow Syndicate:
Living true to their name, Shadow Syndicate is probably going to remain unheard of. Mostly because they haven't grown at all in the past week. Their only redeeming quality at this point is a decent cluster in the northwestern of the core. With just under a 2/1 BP ratio, S.S. leaders are going to need to figure out how to get their tribe moving, or they'll be stuck in the shadows for the rest of the game.
Top 50: 3 Members

We Always Rule:
This week, WAR came close to tripling their OBP, putting them in a tie for 3rd place with S.S. for OBP, despite only having 20 members! They continue to be a deadly force on the south western side of the core. This lean mean fighting machine is embarrassing larger tribes, which are going to probably have to work together in order to stop this elite menace.
"What we lack in members, we shall make up for in coins!" -WAR probably
Top 50: 14 members

REW:

More like "Who?" Another semi-recognizable tribe. The've doubled their DBP, while seeing a decent growth in OBP. They did manage to gain a few members, at least, but half of their members are now on the opposite side of the map. Their better/more active members are most likely going to be drafted into some of the higher ranking tribes.
Top 50: 0 Members

Atlantis The Great:
I feel bad for these guys. Being surrounded by Livid Quakers and S&M is not a particularly fun place to be. Their DBP has quadrupled this week, which is pretty understandable. If Atlantis can hang in there, recruit a couple more members, and hold off the Quaker hoards, they might be in a semi-manageable position.

Sons of Liberty:

Recruitment is up, total points are up, and both OBP and DBP have tripled. Honestly, I'm not really sure what to say about these guys. If they are able to keep up the growth in the north west, they might have a bit of staying power, but honestly, I feel a merger coming on.

Destined Imperial Empire:

The Destined Imperial Empire spans it's borders from the southern end of the rim, westward, and all of the way to the northern end of the rim. Honestly, I'm not sure who's in charge of recruiting here, but man... They got the rim on lockdown. Good news, while they've tripled in DBP, they've actually managed quadrupled their OBP! Unfortunately, this means they only have 3 active members out of 90... I checked. With serious issues in leadership, this tribe is little more than a way for people to gain access to faster barb farming.

Hostile Intentions:

A new challenger has appeared in the top 10! Kicking Southern Comfort from their prestigious rank 10 position, Hostile Intentions makes for the 2nd low recruiting tribe, boasting an enormous 10 members. Someone call the MRT police. But in all seriousness, it actually took me a solid 5 minutes to figure out where all their members were. Unfortunately for these guys, they're split up from north to south, straight through the middle of the core. I'm suspecting they will likely increase their recruiting at a later point. Only time will tell.
Top 50: 3 Members

And now, its time for the POWER RANKINGS!

(Power rankings are based on my observations/statistics/calculations)

Power Rankings:
1) Livid Quakers
2) The Kill Order
3) We Always Rule
4) Sarcasm & Malice
5) Shadow Syndicate
6) Atlantis The Great
7) REW
8) Hostile Intentions
9) Destined Imperial Empire
10) Sons of Liberty

Last edited:

DeletedUser1949

C'mon slydawg, I know you like talking more than that. You dont like DaBahamaLlama?

cokky

Berserker
C'mon slydawg, I know you like talking more than that. You dont like DaBahamaLlama?
/agree he normally loves to hear himself he volunteered to be a mouth peace on the forums maybe he is just worried about conflict of interest could give him that but maybe let another member talk some smack? over all there is a lot of agreement on things need to be done to make the game better long term.

Over all there is a lot of agreement on things need to be done to make the game better long term.
Yeah. I hope some of these recommendations will be taken seriously by community management. There are lots of people who've spent a lot of time playing this game and are passionate about making it a better experience.

DeletedUser

Yeah. I hope some of these recommendations will be taken seriously by community management. There are lots of people who've spent a lot of time playing this game and are passionate about making it a better experience.
Quite a few of them i think have been suggested. its just a matter of actully putting them in(or at least let us know what they are working on so we may have hope). i havent really seen change in quite some time well a big change like the tribe level and relocate troops

Shoot, even some kind of an update as to what changes they're hoping to make in the future would help a lot... Relocating troops was a great addition, imo. Hopefully they'll make some more adjustments to make QoL better for people who aren't wallet warriors.

DeletedUser

i think the introduction of monthly Obasher and monthly suppoter would be nice (even if it is just like 50 crown) it would still be skill based